Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do you need to get trade insurance in Ireland?

• 29-01-2020 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi just wondering wat you need to get trade insureance in ireland. Myself and my brother run a part time valeting company. Only on weekends and we run the family farm during the week then. We only need ot now for collecting and bringing back customer cars as most of them are at work when they want there cars done. We wudnt want tools or anything insureance just road risk.Any info at all would be appreciated thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭Jurgen The German

Road risk is very hard gotten nowadays, there are companies that do it but usually with a lot of restrictions. The fact you are only doing it on the side would trigger an awful lot of alarm bells to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Altezzagalway

Road risk is very hard gotten nowadays, there are companies that do it but usually with a lot of restrictions. The fact you are only doing it on the side would trigger an awful lot of alarm bells to be honest.

But i read online that alot of comapny do trade insireamce even if ur only part time in the trade?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement