Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from current affairs

Options
  • 29-01-2020 3:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭

I was banned from current affairs for objecting to several racist comments about Muslims and immigrants. I fid this unacceptable. People were saying 10%of immigrants are rapists. Disgusting stuff

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,291 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

I banned you from Current Affairs for ignoring a mod warning not to post in a specific thread again

To date you have made no attempt to resolve this with me via PM, as required under the DRP. All you have done is asked why you were banned which I have explained to you via PM, and indeed repeated above

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭MakingMovies2

Beasty wrote: »
    I banned you from Current Affairs for ignoring a mod warning not to post in a specific thread again

To date you have made no attempt to resolve this with me via PM, as required under the DRP. All you have done is asked why you were banned which I have explained to you via PM, and indeed repeated above

And I complained to you about the complete double standard. How can people get away with passing comments like the one I highlighted. I apologise if I got a bit heated but I'm going out with a Muslim girl and have friends who are Muslims. They get ****e in the streets off smartarses saying the same things as above along with terrorist and other unsavoury words. It just crossed my wires. I'll show more restraint in the future

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,291 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

If you can take it to PM I will discuss with you what I feel is necessary for me to reconsider the ban

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I've come to an understanding with MM2. I'll talk to Beasty about the ban.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Overturned.

Thread closed.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement