Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New buid home (Leixlip) - tips sought

Options
  • 29-01-2020 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hi all,
    I'm close to making an offer on a new build home. I thought perhaps there might be a few tips from people who have done the same that might help me in negotiations!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Heres Johnny

soycuba wrote: »
    Hi all,
    I'm close to making an offer on a new build home. I thought perhaps there might be a few tips from people who have done the same that might help me in negotiations!

Don't think you'll get anything off the price in a new build in leixlip as they sell out quite quickly. Which estate is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 34 soycuba

Don't think you'll get anything off the price in a new build in leixlip as they sell out quite quickly. Which estate is it?

St. Mary's View, St. Mary's park ..

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

What sort of tips are you looking for?
    Local surveyors for snagging or something else?

Advertisement