Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Catherine Noone is being targeted by pro life trolls

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭marieholmfan

Naggdefy wrote: »
    The intellect of the OP, and incoherent argument and 'logic', are very similar to that of Maria Bailey and Catherine Noone.

The OP states to be a Marie Holm fan in her username. Imagine idolising this individual, a professional waffler..

'Marie Holm: Associate Professor
    @ExceliaGroupLR
    Corporate Mindfulness & Spirituality within Critical Management Studies | Spiritualist Minister, Medium & Holistic Healer'.

There are few things more important than a holistic and spiritual balance with mindfulness. I think that Catherine Noone TD exemplifies this with a great sense of fun and also sexiness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭Naggdefy

There are few things more important than a holistic and spiritual balance with mindfulness. I think that Catherine Noone TD exemplifies this with a great sense of fun and also sexiness.

No. Few things more important. Maybe having a roof over your head and your health. The basics.

Rather than new age waffle for the privileged.

Catherine you are not sexy. A very average ginger girl.

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Do you have some links to the trolling of Noone by pro lifers contained in your OP
    I refuse to give those asexual mouth breathers the oxygen of publicity!

No. Few things more important. Maybe having a roof over your head and your health. The basics.

Rather than new age waffle for the privileged.

Catherine you are not sexy. A very average ginger girl.

The G word is a deep seated internalisation of English anti Celtic prejudice.

By the way I'm sure she said n*g**r and not the 'n word'.

There's nothing asexual about Katie Ascough, now she's sexy, not a little ginger lump.

When you contacted the dead through your medium could none of them give you a quick PR course? Though I won't blame the dead, even FG felt it best to keep you away from the cameras after your mock interview. How useless Catherine Noone is.

• Advertisement

The Marie Holm in my name is someone else but thanks Naggedfy for the link to la belle francaise! Another flame haired beauty.

The G word is a deep seated internalisation of English anti Celtic prejudice.

By the way I'm sure she said n*g**r and not the 'n word'.

???

Go get some counseling. By the way you don't seem to know the difference between a counsellor and councillor.

You said counsellors, like TDs and senators needed to be careful with language. Indeed!

Perhaps solicitors who weren't elected to office by the public, need to be most careful.

P.s. Just stating your hair colour, could be average brunette, blonde etc. You're average.

So tell us about your Celtic credentials? How's your gaeilge Catherine, if you're so Irish what are you doing in the Black and Tan party?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 904 ✭✭✭Blaze420

THE_SHEEP wrote: »
    Or, should that read " the pro lifers who did give a f*** about the viability of an unborn child , but didn't want abortion on demand " .

But , who cares . All history now .

That's the problem, you see . SHEEP having votes !!

No it was meant exactly as I posted, the “pro life” crowd can go **** themselves.

There's nothing asexual about Katie Ascough, now she's sexy, not a little ginger lump.

When you contacted the dead through your medium could none of them give you a quick PR course? Though I won't blame the dead, even FG felt it best to keep you away from the cameras after your mock interview. How useless Catherine Noone is.

She's fine. A bit Mount Anville, UCD, AIB, Elm Park for me though.

???

Go get some counseling. By the way you don't seem to know the difference between a counsellor and councillor.

You said counsellors, like TDs and senators needed to be careful with language. Indeed!

Perhaps solicitors who weren't elected to office by the public, need to be most careful.
    Careful about what? Double parking? She actually said that she was a bit special herself as in special needs so if she is in fact mentally handicapped then this is an attack on a mentally handicapped woman.

Shocking.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,663 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

So basically your title of your thread that pro lifers were abusing Noone is a figment of your imagination? Im seeing people annoyed at her on Twitter but not seeing any pro life trolling that you claimed was going on

The Marie Holm in my name is someone else but thanks Naggedfy for the link to la belle francaise! Another flame haired beauty.

You've lied before Catherine. I don't believe you. It's not exactly a common name. She's the waffler you're into alright.

She's fine. A bit Mount Anville, UCD, AIB, Elm Park for me though.

And what are you?

Muahahaha wrote: »
    So basically your title of your thread that pro lifers were abusing Noone is a figment of your imagination? Im seeing people annoyed at her on Twitter but not seeing any pro life trolling that you claimed was going on
    I'm sure that you're completely impartial- NOT

Careful about what? Double parking? She actually said that she was a bit special herself as in special needs so if she is in fact mentally handicapped then this is an attack on a mentally handicapped woman.

Shocking.

Just read Catherine. Careful about language.

Marie/Catherine.

This thread is over. You have been completely discredited with your vacuous argument. Trying to turn Catherine Noone's stupidity and insulting behaviour into an abortion issue is cheap and unintelligent. Air head comments about males fearing the 'sexual energy' off this sex God are extremely silly. The Marie Holm reference also telling.

You are claiming to be a celt, yet from a background more upper class than Katie Ascough. You're all over the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭bfa1509

Blaze420 wrote: »
    The pro lifers who couldn’t give a **** what viability or condition an unborn child has as long as it gets born? They can ****ing do one.

Yes not like the pro abortioners who couldn’t give a **** what viability or condition an unborn child has as long as it gets aborted? They can ****ing do no wrong.

bfa1509 wrote: »
    Yes not like the pro abortioners who couldn’t give a **** what viability or condition an unborn child has as long as it gets aborted? They can ****ing do no wrong.

Better than a bunch of bible bashing ****heads who think they have any right to dictate bodily autonomy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,881 ✭✭✭NewbridgeIR

statesaver wrote: »
    Its use in popular music is by black artists. I have never heard a white or asian artrist use the N word.

In 1984, Motown Records expressed interest in signing The Fall to a new UK division, with a provisional offer of a £46,000 up-front advance. A label executive asked to hear something from the band's back catalogue, but Hex Enduction Hour was the only album Mark E Smith had available; he remembered thinking, "when he hears the first few lines of The Classical (the opening song) - we've had it."

"There is no culture is my brag,
    Your taste for bullsh*t reveals a lust for a home of office
    This is the home of the vain!
    This is the home of the vain!

Where are the obligatory n*ggers?
    Hey there f*ckface!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,663 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

I'm sure that you're completely impartial- NOT

So you basically made up the claim in the thread title and refuse provide any links to prove what you're saying is true. Its like kindergarten around here.

• Advertisement

Better than a bunch of bible bashing ****heads who think they have any right to dictate bodily autonomy.

Better than a bunch of bible bashing ****heads who think they have any right to dictate the unborn child's bodily autonomy.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,704 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Fantasy trolls are usually pro-death, I would have thought.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

Better than a bunch of bible bashing ****heads who think they have any right to dictate the unborn child's bodily autonomy.

A foetus within the limits of abortion as outlined is not a child and doesn’t have any autonomy. Was this not spelled out clearly enough for you in the referendum or are you just playing thick?

A foetus within the limits of abortion as outlined is not a child and doesn’t have any autonomy. Was this not spelled out clearly enough for you in the referendum or are you just playing thick?

No one on here wants an abortion debate. We've had our fill. And it's not as black and white, on either side, as you post.

Forget who is pro life and pro choice, it's irrelevant. The OP can't post one link to say pro life people are faning the Noone controversy.

What are your thoughts on Catherine Noone's behaviour?

I think she would be better off pausing and thinking before she forms words. While some people are “offended” by them, her comments were incoherent as regards to making any sort of point.

BFA 1509 and Blaze 420 posting the same post!! A bit of dual accounts to try and stir up an abortion debate!! And maybe Marie is the same poster!

CAUGHT OUT!!

If you read it again carefully, you’ll see he/she/it very cleverly slotted in “unborn child” - I had to read it twice myself just to make sure it wasn’t an actual copy paste of mine.

The pro lifers who couldn’t give a **** what viability or condition an unborn child has as long as it gets born? They can ****ing do one.

I argued with you using your own language and your own terms. You yourself called it an unborn child in the first post so don't talk to me about spelling.

I argued with you using your own language and your own terms. You yourself called it an unborn child in the first post so don't talk to me about spelling.

Well said BFA I would love to stick a baby in Catherine Noone TD'S Belly. She's about 43 too so She Is probably going mad with babyhunger!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,642 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

Well said BFA I would love to stick a baby in Catherine Noone TD'S Belly. She's about 43 too so She Is probably going mad with babyhunger!

WTF is wrong with you?

• Advertisement

No one on here wants an abortion debate. We've had our fill. And it's not as black and white, on either side, as you post.

Forget who is pro life and pro choice, it's irrelevant. The OP can't post one link to say pro life people are faning the Noone controversy.

I wouldn't mind an abortion debate .
    I know an amazing chairwoman . She's not a skinny girl but she carries her weigh t in her tits.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement