Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trouble with zwift

Options
  • 29-01-2020 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭

Hi all.
    I'm having trouble with zwift.
    Every time I try the Ramp FTP test either my turbo or zwift stop working. When I got to 200 w yesterday I just lost power and the watts started to drop and the trainers resistance dropped. That happened 3 times yesterday and on different devices. I tried again today and got to 260 w and again the power dropped off.
    Once I went into free ride everything was fine .
    Any help would be great
    I'm on a tacx vortex
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭strmin

I have the same issue with Wahoo trainer. There is one dropped out in every race. Everything just disconnects. It happens totally randomly. Might be a few seconds into the race or 1 hour. Very annoying. Never experienced any issues in free ride.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Is your tyre tension correct? AKA is it slipping?

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭dickidy

I thought that and I checked it on the tacx app and it's perfect it does get very hot and sticky after a while . It's just a normal 700 23 tyre .
    Zwift works perfect though in just ride and free ride .
    Appreciate the reply. I am thinking of getting a training tyre to see if that helps

Advertisement