Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryanair Cabin Crew

Options
  • 30-01-2020 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭

Hi, strange request here, I’m doing some market research, I’d like to speak to a Ryanair member of cabin crew about the hours they get rostered, last minute changes, delays etc. Meet in Dublin City centre for one hour. I’ll Pay a gratuity and buy the coffee. Please PM me if you are interested

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,596 ✭✭✭California Dreamer

Cue the next Daily Mail article about tired crew etc etc!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,004 ✭✭✭Pat Dunne

Valhallapt wrote: »
    Hi, strange request here, I’m doing some market research, I’d like to speak to a Ryanair member of cabin crew about the hours they get rostered, last minute changes, delays etc. Meet in Dublin City centre for one hour. I’ll Pay a gratuity and buy the coffee. Please PM me if you are interested

Thanks

Why City Centre? They’re mostly based in Santry Woods and Swords.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Yep offer to meet them in the Patisserie in Applewood and shout them cake and coffee, you'll be onto a winner then.

Advertisement