Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NCT query

Options
  • 30-01-2020 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Hi, [/font]
    [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]My NCT retest was cancelled last night due to technical issues a[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]t the NCT centre and they cannot say when it will be rescheduled. What is the situation with insurance if the NCT expires in the meantime ? The issue with my car notified during the first test has been rectified but I do not have a final cert.[/font]

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 35 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Rachel

Ladybird99 wrote: »
    [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Hi, [/font]
    [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]My NCT retest was cancelled last night due to technical issues a[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]t the NCT centre and they cannot say when it will be rescheduled. What is the situation with insurance if the NCT expires in the meantime ? The issue with my car notified during the first test has been rectified but I do not have a final cert.[/font]
    Hi,
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]With regard to reported technical issues at the NCT centres, we can confirm that Liberty Insurance Motor policies remain valid. Liberty Insurance will continue to monitor the situation and advise customers to keep up to date with any further announcements from the NCT. [/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]Many thanks Rachel[/font]

Advertisement