Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thinking of moving to Lambourne area of Clonsilla. Any advice/thoughts?

Options
  • 30-01-2020 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

Hi all,

My general house hunting in Consilla continues! Having missed out on the property in Porterstown, I was wondering if anyone living in or near Lambourne has any thoughts on the area. Appears to be one of the older, more established estates, which is good, and the location in relation to the train station is hard to fault.

Appreciate the help.

Paul

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭wildlifeboy

I know loads of people who were raised there and loads who currently live there and its a great estate with loads of friendly people, very settled, it gets a 10/10 from me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭avalidusername

Live nearby, pass by it regularly. Never heard of any problems around there, I'd be happy to live there anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

I have always had a very good impression of this estate

• Registered Users Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭jam_mac_jam

My in laws live in the estate. It's very settled with older empty nesters and some families. Nice estate near the train station and clonsila village just beside. It's fairly quiet and friendly.

Advertisement