Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hide post and thread history

Options
  • 30-01-2020 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭

Hi. I've noticed when clicking on the thread or forum history of some users, that it returns 0 results. Even though I've seen them make comments. How do I do the same?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 23,453 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

It is not an available option but there are a number of reasons this could be happening,

First, there is a slight time delay between a person making a post and it being counted on their profile (usually only a few minutes but can be longer sometimes)
    Second, posts in some forums (such as personal issues or relationship issues) are not searchable and will not show up in a posters list of posts
    Third, a moderator may have deleted some or all posts made by a user

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

There may be a fourth reason at the moment - if trying to find other posts by a user on Touch, it is currently returning 0 results at times

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

Switching between "best" or "newest" returns the posts or a few page refreshes.

its happening half the time searching ones own posts on touch all weeks lads

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement