Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A bit of advice

Options
  • 31-01-2020 12:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all,
    first timer here in a need for a bit of advice.
    I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was 16, had it under control for a few years with contraceptive pills but then I stopped and started with proper diet and exercises which seemed to help.
    My partner and I are planning to have a baby and the last visit to the gynecologist got me a bit scared/confused.
    I've been told my ovaries aren't polycystic by the looks of it as there as no cycst around but they are functionally.
    I've been told at the time I was ovulating (it was pretty obvious if you know what I mean) but there was no egg then nor a week later.
    And I got my period 2 weeks later.
    I've been told to take progesterone 10 days per mont / 2 pills orally a day.
    Now, is there anything else I could do to help myself?
    I read so much about the herbal medicine but then again, taking this hormone already, I honestly don't know.
    I've been also told to monitor my ovulation days but I'm not sure how will that helps since I do have all the symptoms but there is no egg being released?

If anyone has an advice or their story to share to help me out, I would be so grateful.
    Thank you :*

Advertisement