Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

shotgun

• 31-01-2020 10:10am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 382 ✭✭

hi , im looking for a shotgun replica, preferably pump action and mostly steel components especially breech/receiver

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭Seller159

Hi I have two shotguns for sale if any interest.

TM M3 Super 90 spring shotgun with 6 TM shells And shell holder

M870 full metal real wood Sawed-off spring shotgun with one metal mag

I’m open to trades or cash anything you might have for trading let me know thanks

If need more pics let me know

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 893 ✭✭✭Buckmark

I have a G&P full metal M870 Sheriff long, single shot 22rd mag fed .
    It is extremely heavy and sturdy , fantastic build quality compared to the other brand shotguns out there.Its in perfect condition , functioning 100 per cent , Looking for 150 for this.
    501706.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 382 ✭✭no_4

thanks BM , its a very nice shotgun but not what im looking for

• Registered Users Posts: 13 MontyC

Hi, I have a TM 870 breecher for sale, never used in play with holster if your interested. I can provide a picture if you like also.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 382 ✭✭no_4

yes please link a pic and how much are you asking ?
    MontyC wrote: »
    Hi, I have a TM 870 breecher for sale, never used in play with holster if your interested. I can provide a picture if you like also.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 MontyC

no_4 wrote: »
    yes please link a pic and how much are you asking ?

It's factory standard but packs a punch, I think it's shoots at about 310 fps. Was hoping for about €180 including holster but open to sensible offers. It's practically brand new. Let me know your thoughts or questions.

Advertisement