Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy a fetal doppler?

Options
  • 31-01-2020 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi guys,

I'm new to this and was just wondering if anyone knew which shops sell fetal dopplers? I would rather but in a shop than online.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

They are not recommended as a monitoring tool as they are very easily misinterpreted and can give false positive and false negative signals.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭Blingy

Sol2020 wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I'm new to this and was just wondering if anyone knew which shops sell fetal dopplers? I would rather but in a shop than online.

Thanks!

I bought the AngelSounds fetal heart detector second hand a few years back. I got it specifically because the placenta is at the front so I actually feel very little movement when pregnant. I used it sparingly but I did find it reassuring. It takes some practice to find the baby heartbeat and if you are an anxious person or anything like that then I wouldn’t recommend it.
    On 3rd pregnancy now and I have used it once. It’s very handy to have.

Advertisement