Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 US Presidential Election (aka: The Trump Coronation)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭one world order

Igotadose wrote: »
    2 posts. Uhuh.

Shur try get him banned for not towing the MSM narrative.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭2u2me

You've got the actual US president advocating injecting bleach

Have you got a source for that because to me it seems to be a lie that you are pedalling.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,459 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Shur try get him banned for not towing the MSM narrative.

Explain?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,985 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

2u2me wrote: »
    Have you got a source for that because to me it seems to be a lie that you are pedalling.
    "And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?

"So it'd be interesting to check that."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52407177

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

certainly more so than fox or RT or sputnik.
    Quin_Dub wrote: »
    About as much as Fox News live up to "Fair and Balanced"

As we have been repeatedly reminded by others on this thread - People like Maddow , Hannity , Carlson and Ingraham are "Opinion Commentators" and not "Hard News".

An Opinion is information , whether you deem it useful or not is up to you.

That's fair enough. They are as bad as each other I agree with you. I just thought many saw Maddow as an actual journalist. I was wrong.

Would you throw CNN into this group too? I would.

• Advertisement

So he asked someone to check that, he wasn't actually advocating for anyone to inject it. Got ya.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,985 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

So he asked someone to check that, he wasn't actually advocating for anyone to inject it. Got ya.

That's literally what he was doing.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

That's literally what he was doing.

Advocate:
    verb
    publicly recommend or support.

Check:
    verb
    examine (something) in order to determine its accuracy, quality, or condition, or to detect the presence of something.

The defence by semantics is really unconvincing.

The defence by semantics is really unconvincing.

Ok let's take a more practical approach, how many people believed what Trump was saying was real advice and injected bleach into themselves and hurt/killed themselves?

If he advocated it surely people listened...

• Advertisement

Ok let's take a more practical approach, how many people believed what Trump was saying was real advice and injected bleach into themselves and hurt/killed themselves?

Why not research that yourself instead of expecting me to spoonfeed you?

Why not research that yourself instead of expecting me to spoonfeed you?

I did already, I thought I was leading you to the truth. The answer is 0.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,574 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

You should do a preliminary search on the Hill you choose to die on:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mattperez/2020/05/12/accidental-poisonings-from-bleach-and-disinfectants-continued-to-rise-in-april/

Overheal wrote: »
    You should do a preliminary search on the Hill you choose to die on:

No evidence there of anyone injecting bleach into themselves. What is your point?

(Edit while your furiously researching the internet that proves your point; consider this; with the hype the media put on this case don't you think if they found someone who injected themselves with bleach we would know about it? funny thing logic)

No evidence there of anyone injecting bleach into themselves. What is your point?

So, nobody in a country of over 300 million took up their head of state's suggestion that they inject or even check into it.

Odd for a man who has such a dedicated, or perhaps deranged cult following.

So, nobody in a country of over 300 million took up their head of state's suggestion that they inject or even check into it.

Odd for a man who has such a dedicated, or perhaps deranged cult following.

You've just replaced the word advocate with the word suggest. Are we back at the beginning now?

I find it odd that a small group of people here on boards constantly imply that their fair minded, rational opponents in conversation are Trump supporters.

Anyone who agrees with him for any reason is someone a part of his cult. It's this kind of thinking that lead to his inauguration, if you guys realized that you could actually beat him.

You've just replaced the word advocate with the word suggest. Are we back at the beginning now?

I find it odd that a small group of people here on boards constantly imply that their fair minded, rational opponents in conversation are Trump supporters.

Anyone who agrees with him for any reason is someone a part of his cult. It's this kind of thinking that lead to his inauguration, if you guys realized that you could actually beat him.

More semantics.

(Edit while your furiously researching the internet that proves your point; consider this; with the hype the media put on this case don't you think if they found someone who injected themselves with bleach we would know about it? funny thing logic)

Do you assume people had access to a slew of hypodermic needles in quarantine? Lots of bleach though.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,597 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

blinding wrote: »
    They would just have to de-inject enough Formaldehyde out of Hillary to make her look potentially human ! ! !:eek:

:rolleyes:

Overheal wrote: »
    Do you assume people had access to a slew of hypodermic needles in quarantine?

In America? Hell yeah I would say. Not one off-licence shutdown in New York during lockdown.

• Advertisement

In America? Hell yeah I would say. Not one off-licence shutdown in New York during lockdown.

And germophobes were going to break quarantine to go buy them? In public? In New York?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

You can buy hypodermic needles in off-licences in New York?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭Pa ElGrande

blinding wrote: »
    The Democrats got Donald Trump Elected as President Once !

Do not underestimate the ability of the Democrats to get Donald Trump Elected President one more time !

A Biden vs Trump debate would be a fiasco for the DNC. I would not be surprised if Hillary Clinton and her allies are the ones pulling the strings in the background to undermine Joe Biden. His son Hunter has also been subpoenaed by the US senate. Andrew Cuomo, governor of New York, would be the most plausible candidate to replace Biden at present, though he sems to have dirtied his copybook over at the Guardian. Obama has also come out swinging, in all likelihood he is being recruited to win back the center left after House leader Nancy Pelosi's disastrous term let the likes of the "Justice democrats" run riot.

Net Zero means we are paying for the destruction of our economy and society in pursuit of an unachievable and pointless policy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭kyote00

Its kinda weird that the Guardian are slating Cuomo while the **** up by BoJo and co has been worse - the true UK deathtoll closing in on 60k

People in glass houses .....
    A Biden vs Trump debate would be a fiasco for the DNC. I would not be surprised if Hillary Clinton and her allies are the ones pulling the strings in the background to undermine Joe Biden. His son Hunter has also been subpoenaed by the US senate. Andrew Cuomo, governor of New York, would be the most plausible candidate to replace Biden at present, though he sems to have dirtied his copybook over at the Guardian. Obama has also come out swinging, in all likelihood he is being recruited to win back the center left after House leader Nancy Pelosi's disastrous term let the likes of the "Justice democrats" run riot.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

So this is ,eh, cool. More totally normal behaviour from a president.

So great how hes such a nice person he gives little nicknames to all the people that dont love him.

This is not how normal people act.

https://twitter.com/Meyer_HM/status/1265140003128184832

A lot of interest in this story about Psycho Joe Scarborough,” Trump tweeted Sunday, the latest in a string of recent tweets on the matter in which the president has unleashed a torrent of false allegations, mischaracterizations and baseless rumors. “So a young marathon runner just happened to faint in his office, hit her head on his desk, & die? I would think there is a lot more to this story than that? An affair? What about the so-called investigator?”

A day earlier, Trump claimed without evidence that the case was now a “big topic of discussion in Florida,” calling Scarborough a “Nut Job (with bad ratings)” and declaring to his followers: “Keep digging, use forensic geniuses!” In a tweet earlier last week, Trump mused: “Did he get away with murder? Some people think so.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/florida-family-grieves-as-trump-spreads-debunked-conspiracy-theory-to-attack-msnbc-host/2020/05/24/8a0a45a6-9dcd-11ea-b5c9-570a91917d8d_story.html

• Registered Users Posts: 11,459 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Flowersun wrote: »
    Obamagate!

What is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,597 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Flowersun wrote: »
    Obamagate!

TRUMPGATE!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭notobtuse

Joe Biden from his hunkered down underground bunker in Delaware:

“I’m prepared to say that I have a record of over 40 years and that I’m going to beat Joe Biden!”

You know what... I believe him.

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭notobtuse

"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous - whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light," the president said, turning to Dr Deborah Birx, the White House coronavirus response co-ordinator, "and I think you said that hasn't been checked but you're going to test it.

"And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside of the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're going to test that too. Sounds interesting," the president continued.

"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?

"So it'd be interesting to check that."

Pointing to his head, Mr Trump went on: "I'm not a doctor. But I'm, like, a person that has a good you-know-what."

He turned again to Dr Birx and asked if she had ever heard of using "the heat and the light" to treat coronavirus.

"Not as a treatment," Dr Birx said. "I mean, certainly, fever is a good thing. When you have a fever, it helps your body respond. But I've not seen heat or light."

"I think it's a great thing to look at," Mr Trump said.

I can’t believe we still have people here posting ignorant and stupid lies that Trump is telling people to inject themselves with bleach. Good thing Trump hasn't said something like “Liberals are throwing themselves off the proverbial cliff” or those same people here would probably be jumping off the cliffs of Moher... and blaming Trump for their stupidity. Trump derangement is alive and well and hopefully a vaccine can be developed for it... right after we come up with one for the coronavirus.

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,017 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

notobtuse wrote: »
    Joe Biden from his hunkered down underground bunker in Delaware:

“I’m prepared to say that I have a record of over 40 years and that I’m going to beat Joe Biden!”

You know what... I believe him.
    With his recent racist comments and sexual assaults he's doing a great job of beating himself

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement