Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 US Presidential Election (aka: The Trump Coronation)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭notobtuse

ELM327 wrote: »
    With his recent racist comments and sexual assaults he's doing a great job of beating himself
    Perhaps someone should remind him of the first law of holes. Sadly, though, he’d probably forget it after 15 minutes.

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

• Registered Users Posts: 83,575 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

notobtuse wrote: »
    Joe Biden from his hunkered down underground bunker in Delaware:

“I’m prepared to say that I have a record of over 40 years and that I’m going to beat Joe Biden!”

You know what... I believe him.

He said “I’m going to be Joe Biden”

But good job.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

I can’t believe we still have people here posting ignorant and stupid lies that Trump is telling people to inject themselves with bleach. .

Trump is a cvnt. He doesnt operate directly like that. He suggests something could be a solution and people should look in to it.

"I didnt tell those people to do those things, they decided to on their own"

Just like forming tweeting in the form of a question about Scarborough - “Did he get away with murder? Some people think so.” He knows what hes doing.

Seriously, his own twitter feed is the ramblings of a conspiracy addicted child let loose on the internet. Then, when something isnt true (lots and lots of things) its buried because of the sheer amount of crap he comes out with. It's a deliberate tactic and to not see it or defend it is a bad reflection on people.

Attacking Biden for wearing a mask to commemorations yesterday , more childish stupidity. Draft dodgers shouldnt involve themselves in the matters of parents commemorating their children that did serve.

kyote00 wrote: »
    Its kinda weird that the Guardian are slating Cuomo while the **** up by BoJo and co has been worse - the true UK deathtoll closing in on 60k

People in glass houses .....
    Well, Andrew Cuomo managed to kill Grandma and New York’s economy in the same process. I’d say that makes him eminently qualified to become the Democratic choice for president after the DNC wakes up and puts Biden out to pasture..

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,438 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

Well, Andrew Cuomo managed to kill Grandma and New York’s economy in the same process. I’d say that makes him eminently qualified to become the Democratic choice for president after the DNC wakes up and puts Biden out to pasture..

What are you thoughts on Trump accusing someone of murder?

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Trump is a cvnt. He doesnt operate directly like that. He suggests something could be a solution and people should look in to it.

"I didnt tell those people to do those things, they decided to on their own"

Just like forming tweeting in the form of a question about Scarborough - “Did he get away with murder? Some people think so.” He knows what hes doing.

Seriously, his own twitter feed is the ramblings of a conspiracy addicted child let loose on the internet. Then, when something isnt true (lots and lots of things) its buried because of the sheer amount of crap he comes out with. It's a deliberate tactic and to not see it or defend it is a bad reflection on people.

Attacking Biden for wearing a mask to commemorations yesterday , more childish stupidity. Draft dodgers shouldnt involve themselves in the matters of parents commemorating their children that did serve.
    you forgot drug addicted and depends wearing NPD sufferer.

Brian? wrote: »
    What are you thoughts on Trump accusing someone of murder?
    It's a politically stupid thing to do. An investigation into the matter, although inconclusive, determined she fell and hit her head on a desk, as I've heard.

It's a politically stupid thing to do. An investigation into the matter, although inconclusive, determined she fell and hit her head on a desk, as I've heard.

Just politically stupid? But otherwise ok? Scarborough was 900 miles away but saying he got away with murder is just "politically stupid"?

and it wasnt inconclusive. See, thats just more muddying. The family and anyone involved are happy with the investigation. What do you know that they dont?

I'm genuinely shocked by your response.

It's a morally repugnant thing to do. Imagine how the family of the deceased feel about it.

they/them/theirs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Brian? wrote:

It's a morally repugnant thing to do. Imagine how the family of the deceased feel about it.
    Why?

Deplorables gonna deplorable

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,985 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

So nothing wrong with it unless it hurts him politically.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

Well, I guess you haven't watched Joe and Mika for years like I have, for a bit each morning, when they're touting disgusting accusations and lies against Trump. It got so bad I stopped watching their MSNBC show about 6 months ago.

Well, I guess you haven't watched Joe and Mika for years like I have, for a bit each morning, when they're touting disgusting accusations and lies against Trump. It got so bad I stopped watching their MSNBC show about 6 months ago.

Relevance?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

If Joe and Mika weren't mean to daddy he wouldn't have to go using the tragic death of one of Joe's former staffers against him, no matter how much anguish it causes her family. Her family should be blaming Joe and Mika for being mean to daddy in the first place icon14.png

Trumpkin logic 101

SilkyUncomfortableInchworm-small.gif

Jesus man. That's absolutely ridiculous whatabouterry. They criticise him, so it's ok if Trump accuses Joe of murder?

they/them/theirs

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

Really?
    • Did they accuse him of Murder?
    • Did they suggest that he wasn't born in the US?
    • Did they suggest that he was really a Muslim and the founder of ISIS?
    • Did they call him a Skank?
    • Did they accuse him of Pedophilia?
    • Did they say he was too ugly to be sexually assaulted?
    • Did they say he wasn't a War-hero because he'd been captured?
    • Did they call him an "American Fraud" on Memorial Day even though he's a decorated Veteran?

Disgusting Accusations indeed.

Jesus man. That's absolutely ridiculous whatabouterry. They criticise him, so it's ok if Trump accuses Joe of murder?

to be fair it is very on-brand for a trump supporter

Quin_Dub wrote: »
    Really?
    • Did they call him an "American Fraud" on Memorial Day even though he's a decorated Veteran?

Youre falling in to the trap. Now he gets to reply to this and ignore the other rubbish he came out with. Like Trump does.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,017 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

It doesn't matter tbh because creepy sexual assaulter and racist joe isnt winning jack sh1t in November

• Advertisement

It doesn't matter tbh because creepy sexual assaulter and racist joe isnt winning jack sh1t in November

Yeah he will surely be pummeled by that other creepy sexual assaulter and racist.

Quin_Dub wrote: »
    Really?

All of a sudden there’s faux outrage? Did you not know Trump has been hitting Scarborough with this very thing since 2017?

Joe and Mika have now been insinuating Trump has blood on his hands because of COVID-19.

"We’ve heard that nobody could’ve seen this coming. The fact is, everybody saw this coming. Everybody saw this coming in early January,” Scarborough said.

Yeah, right. There was not even a mention of the coronavirus on Joe’s show until January 24 when they had an expert on the show who stated said Americans should worry about the flu, not the Coronavirus. Was there any concern from Joe about what the ‘expert’ said? No, Scarborough was far more afraid of what the world thought of America because of Trump, and that the country was in grave danger if Trump was not impeached, than any virus from China.

But it's okay, we really know what's going on... Orange Man Bad.

As long as creepy sexual assaulter and racist Trump wins, thats the main thing, right.

All of a sudden there’s faux outrage? Did you not know Trump has been hitting Scarborough with this very thing since 2017?

Really, thats the best you've got? He's been lying about him for 3 years so that makes it ok?

and you still think its just a politically stupid but otherwise ok thing to do?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,017 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

As long as creepy sexual assaulter and racist Trump wins, thats the main thing, right.
    Exactly.

Joe and Mika have now been insinuating Trump has blood on his hands because of COVID-19.

"We’ve heard that nobody could’ve seen this coming. The fact is, everybody saw this coming. Everybody saw this coming in early January,” Scarborough said.

Yeah, right. There was not even a mention of the coronavirus on Joe’s show until January 24 when they had an expert on the show who stated said Americans should worry about the flu, not the Coronavirus. Was there any concern from Joe about what the ‘expert’ said? No, Scarborough was far more afraid of what the world thought of America because of Trump, and that the country was in grave danger if Trump was not impeached, than any virus from China.

But it's okay, we really know what's going on... Orange Man Bad.

Scarborough isnt responsible for trumps decision to sit on his hands for 2 months. trump does have blood on his hands. he continues to do by trying to force states into opening up too soon and encouraging americans to defy lockdown.

Scarborough isnt responsible for trumps decision to sit on his hands for 2 months. trump does have blood on his hands. he continues to do by trying to force states into opening up too soon and encouraging americans to defy lockdown.
    Got the morning talking points from a frightened DNC, I see.

actually got them from trump press conferences and tweets.

Try to defend the indefensible and then just ignore people in the hope they go away I see.

• Advertisement

actually got them from trump press conferences and tweets.
    LOL. I highly doubt that. Have you watched any of the White House press conferences recently? Kayleigh McEnany versus the Press isn’t really a fair fight. She’s mopping the floor with the corrupt press that are more interested in injecting themselves into stories than getting the news.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement