Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 US Presidential Election (aka: The Trump Coronation)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭notobtuse

Well for starters watch the video that rossie1977 posted just a few posts above.
    Can't watch videos where I'm at. Please explain it to me.

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

rossie1977 wrote: »
    Because Fox News are claiming it hourly and its watchers are parotting it back

Oh come on. 'Claiming' it?? You're speaking as it there's no substance to it. There without doubt is.

And at this stage, nope, not just Fox News ...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

Oh come on. 'Claiming' it?? You're speaking as it there's no substance to it. There without doubt is.

And at this stage, nope, not just Fox News ...

Yeah all the conservatives here, on twitter and Facebook are watching TYT.

If Biden has cognitive issues so has Trump. Biden stood on stages a dozen times with some of the best debaters in the country like Warren, Sanders and Harris and took their best shots and still triumphed.

Voters have seen this movie before, don't think they will fall for it so easily a second time

HILLARY-CLINTON-National-Enquirer-.jpeg?quality=75&strip=all&w=1400)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Okay Trumpets, we get it, you want to try convince everyone that Biden's health is in decline.

Funnily it seems to be only your fellow Trumpets you're having success landing the message with. All indications are that the democrats and the Not Trump Republicans favor Biden over Trump.

Fun times ahead in November!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,591 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

notobtuse wrote: »
    Can't watch videos where I'm at. Please explain it to me.

Soooooo

You cant watch videos where you are but you can post them?

How do you know what you are posting? :confused:

• Advertisement

Soooooo

A fan of Trump telling fibs??? Noooooo, surely not??!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

How so?

Or is it just hyperbole on you part?

Not at all. Note all the decisions he's taken during the presidency that benefit himself and the rich, his performances in front of the cameras, and his personal history.

Has he announced if he is doing a presser tonight?

Soooooo

Yes, I can watch them on my phone. I can post a link from this pc, but the videos are blocked on this computer from viewing.

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

Yes, I can watch them on the my phone. I can post a link from this pc, but the videos are blocked on this computer from viewing.

Ok, watch it on your phone and then get back to me.

I would describe it to you but words fail me.

• Advertisement

Not at all. Note all the decisions he's taken during the presidency that benefit himself and the rich, his performances in front of the cameras, and his personal history.
    I guess someone forgot to inform you but EVERYONE has benefited from his decisions. And there is saying that holds true... believe more what someone does rather than what they say. And he is doing some very fine stuff for the citizens of the US.

Ok, watch it on your phone and then get back to me.

I would describe it to you but words fail me.

Words fail you? That's a first!

Perhaps Thursday after I watch it Wednesday evening. I work 15 hour days Monday and Tuesday.

Words fail you? That's a first!

Perhaps Thursday after I watch it Wednesday evening. I work 15 hour days Monday and Tuesday.

I do 12/15 hours monday - friday, it's a 90 second clip.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭iebamm2580

His approval ratings are going up during the crisis, he was obviously worried about the economy but as his approvals are going up he has switched hence the longer social distancing measures being expanded, he prob realizes in the short term the economy is not as important. Whatever people on here think his handling has been pretty decent of this crisis, even the cdc doc fauci has said he goes along with the docs recommendations and imo he is a dead cert to get re-elected.

I do 12/15 hours monday - friday, it's a 90 second clip.
    So you make decisions regarding someone based on a 90 second clip. Wellllll.... that explains a lot.

Has he announced if he is doing a presser tonight?

Oh please say he is!

We all need a bit of comedy relief right now.

I guess someone forgot to inform you but EVERYONE has benefited from his decisions. And there is saying that holds true... believe more what someone does rather than what they say. And he is doing some very fine stuff for the citizens of the US.

Ahahahahahahahahaha you sound like him now!

So you make decisions regarding someone based on a 90 second clip. Wellllll.... that explains a lot.

No, as usual you are very wrong. It's a 90 second clip of Trumps words over the last few years. As I said, watch it and you will (well we know you won't) understand.

Something tells me that you have already watched it, but it shows him in such bad light you are pretending not to have watched it because even you would be hard pressed to explain his words/actions.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,557 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

I thought Biden had issues with the lapses etc, but I heard a lot of it is down to a bad stutter he had as a child.

6 wrote: »
    I thought Biden had issues with the lapses etc, but I heard a lot of it is down to a bad stutter he had as a child.

Got it in one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Ouch, Acosta never learns ..

https://twitter.com/BreitbartNews/status/1244775668031913985

Funny how MSM never asked Obama at a presser in 2010 did he regret saying the previous year that the first cases of Swine Flu were "not a cause for alarm" given that within a year close to 13,000 had died from it.

Instead they had his back, as they should, given the situation, and respected that it's a tough position to be in. If only they could respect that the current POTUS was, and is, also in that tough position, rather than nit pick over every syllable he says in the hope that they can get something on him which will be of benefit to them come November.

One would think a health crisis such as the one we're in would have these hack activists who masquerade as journalists parking their Get Trump agenda for five minutes, for the sake of their country if nothing else.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

38m people living in Seoul according to the gobsh!te with one of the world's greatest brains :pac:

Speaking of Seoul, it was interesting to learn South Korea's first case of COVID-19 was confirmed on January 20th, the very same day as the first case in the US. As of yesterday they'd 9,786 cases and 162 deaths. The US has had 164,266 cases and 3,170 deaths.

No doubt about it, Dotard f*cked it up massively. He gave the nation the impression it was nothing to worry about. I know it and his clapping seals know it. They'll just never be able bring themselves to admit it.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,803 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Ouch, Acosta never learns ..

https://twitter.com/BreitbartNews/status/1244775668031913985

Funny how MSM never asked Obama at a presser in 2010 did he regret saying the previous year that the first cases of Swine Flu were "not a cause for alarm" given that within a year close to 13,000 had died from it.

Instead they had his back, as they should, given the situation, and respected that it's a tough position to be in. If only they could respect that the current POTUS was, and is, also in that tough position, rather than nit pick over every syllable he says in the hope that they can get something on him which will be of benefit to them come November.

One would think a health crisis such as the one we're in would have these hack activists who masquerade as journalists parking their Get Trump agenda for five minutes, for the sake of their country if nothing else.

I posted this in reply to your similar post over on the Trump discussion thread, but it was missed.

By the way, note how Obama says at the beginning (the date was April 27th, 2009 I believe) that while the emerging cases of Swine flu were concerning they were "not a cause for alarm". Well, 12 months later over 12,500 people were dead from it.

How many Americans have died from Covid-19 in the 14 days since Trump's Volte Face on the 17th of March?

How many will have died by the time 28 days from then has passed?
    From the day he announced that he has known for months that Covid-19 was going to be a pandemic?

Months that he knew, yet his media messaging was completely different?
    Months that he knew, yet didn't prepare and by that failure has bankrupted future generations of Americans?

When does the failure of the Executive branch, become a failure of Trump?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,222 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Never if you're a Trump supporter. The thing they don't seem to be able to grasp is coronavirus will make Trump unelectable. Its already a disaster and this is only the very beginning. They keep banging on about biden and the democrats but even if Biden was completely senile he would still win now.

If one looks for a silver lining in all this COVID119 mess... it’s that the Green New Deal pushed by Democrats is now pretty much dead in the water. The Coronavirus has given Americans a small glimpse of the long term pain a Green New Deal would inflict on our country. Less funds, capitalism crushed, large sectors of the domestic economy shuttered, limited travel, inability to find food or supplies, emergency protocols, and on and on. Things would probably be 10 times worse if the Green New Deal were forcibly applied. No one here with half a brain will be signing up for a lifetime of this diminished standard of living nonsense to possibly prevent some consequences to people in Vietnam 100 years from now. Joe Biden better reevaluate his support for it or voters will be storming his campaign headquarters with pitchforks and torches.

Good riddance Green New Deal!

If one looks for a silver lining in all this COVID119 mess... it’s that the Green New Deal pushed by Democrats is now pretty much dead in the water. The Coronavirus has given Americans a small glimpse of the long term pain a Green New Deal would inflict on our country. Less funds, capitalism crushed, large sectors of the domestic economy shuttered, limited travel, inability to find food or supplies, emergency protocols, and on and on. Things would probably be 10 times worse if the Green New Deal were forcibly applied. No one here with half a brain will be signing up for a lifetime of this diminished standard of living nonsense to possibly prevent some consequences to people in Vietnam 100 years from now. Joe Biden better reevaluate his support for it or voters will be storming his campaign headquarters with pitchforks and torches.

Good riddance Green New Deal!

You might be seeing it this way. Not a lot of others are. People are seeing their supposed leader being a child and an idiot - throwing tantrums when reporters ask him questions he doesn't want to be asked.

The USA is better than that.

Good riddance Trump come this November

Ps. Notobtuse, you are very good at this Propaganda and Diversion thing. Good job you!

amdublin wrote: »
    Ps. Notobtuse, you are very good at this Propaganda and Diversion thing. Good job you!
    aka... The Truth!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Hey notobtue, did you see this whopper from your clowncar in chief last night?
    I know South Korea better than anybody. you know how many people are in Seoul? Do you know how big the city of Seoul is? 38 million people. That's bigger than anything we have.

Actual population of Seoul: 9 million people

• Advertisement

Billy Mays wrote: »
    Hey notobtue, did you see this whopper from your clowncar in chief last night?

Actual population of Seoul: 9 million people

Elevation of Seoul 38m (meters)

He can't even read Google correctly:pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement