Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 US Presidential Election (aka: The Trump Coronation)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

notobtuse wrote: »
    aka... The Truth! Repetition of Pure and Utter Waffle and Rubbish, that has no impact whatsoever on changing anyone's opinion of the big giant Orange Eejit

Fixed your post for you!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭notobtuse

amdublin wrote: »
    Fixed your post for you!
    LOL. I can see why you are an Entertainment Mod. I assume fiction plays a big part in it. :)

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

Talk about entertainment! I'm watching the white house press conference now - the Q&A between Trump and the reporters 😂😂😂 What a trainwreck

Okay, as fun as it's been, for the sake of my blood pressure I'm bowing out of this thread. See y'all around!

Billy Mays wrote: »
    Hey notobtue, did you see this whopper from your clowncar in chief last night?

Actual population of Seoul: 9 million people
    I heard a speech filled with action, resolve, hope, determination, unity, commitment, and… OMG… a mistake (or misreading of the teleprompter) of the population number of a foreign city. Please, please, please… whatever you do, in all that is holy, don’t tell Nancy Pelosi about it. She’d surely use it as the basis for her next ridiculous articles of impeachment. :rolleyes:

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

• Advertisement

amdublin wrote: »
    Okay, as fun as it's been, for the sake of my blood pressure I'm bowing out of this thread. See y'all around!
    Just when it's starting to get exciting? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Hey notobtue, did you see this whopper from your clowncar in chief last night?

Actual population of Seoul: 9 million people

Oh no. How awful. I miss Obama. Never said one thing wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

BUT OBAMA!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Elevation of Seoul 38m (meters)

He can't even read Google correctly:pac:

Trumps mental decline is very obvious to see.

I’m impressed by Mike Pence though.

Trumps mental decline is very obvious to see.

I’m impressed by Mike Pence though.
    Pence can string a sentence together, I'll give him that

The virtual felatio he performs on the big boss when he gets up to speak is a bit of a turn off tbh

• Advertisement

I heard a speech filled with action, resolve, hope, determination, unity, commitment, and… OMG… a mistake (or misreading of the teleprompter) of the population number of a foreign city. Please, please, please… whatever you do, in all that is holy, don’t tell Nancy Pelosi about it. She’d surely use it as the basis for her next ridiculous articles of impeachment. :rolleyes:
    Of course you did icon14.png

Of course you did icon14.png
    Everybody did!

Everybody did!
    *Dreams/Reality Gif*

Pence can string a sentence together, I'll give him that

The virtual felatio he performs on the big boss when he gets up to speak is a bit of a turn off tbh

I suppose, comparing anyone to Trump, makes them look relatively competent automatically.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,452 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

I suppose, comparing anyone to Trump, makes them look relatively competent automatically.

This inanimate carbon rod!

Well, maybe not Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

BUT OBAMA!!!!

Absolutely, and here's a 'But Biden' ...

https://twitter.com/SiddakAhuja/status/1232485593247965185

Absolutely, and here's a 'But Biden' ...

https://twitter.com/SiddakAhuja/status/1232485593247965185
    Don't be too hard on old Joe. I'm sure he believes it and all the other weird stuff coming out of his mouth recently. It is a medical sign indicating the early onset of dementia.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭kilns

Don't be too hard on old Joe. I'm sure he believes it and all the other weird stuff coming out of his mouth recently. It is a medical sign indicating the early onset of dementia.

I am sure the irony is not lost on a Trump supporter calling out someone for early onset of dementia

Whats the population of Seoul again? and who is an expert on South Korea?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,591 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

I give you your stable genius :rolleyes:

Covfefe,

"I had a meeting at the Pentagon with lots of generals -- they were like from a movie, better looking than Tom Cruise and stronger -- and I had more generals than I've ever seen." 

"I said, this is the greatest room I've ever seen. I -- I saw more computer boards than, I think, that they make today." 

"But I really don't like their policy of taking away your car, of taking away your airplane flights, of, 'Let's hop a train to California,' of ... 'You're not allowed to own cows anymore.'"

"I have one of the great inventions in history. It's called TiVo. I think it's actually better than television, because television is practically useless without TiVo, right?"

"This is one of the true, in terms of war, in terms of, probably you can also say, in terms of peace, because this led to something very special." 

"I got sued on a thing called emoluments -- emoluments. You ever hear the word -- nobody ever heard of it before." 

• Advertisement

I know Tom Brady better than anyone.

You know how many superbowls Tom Brady has won?
    19 superbowls.

I give you your stable genius :rolleyes:

Covfefe,

"I had a meeting at the Pentagon with lots of generals -- they were like from a movie, better looking than Tom Cruise and stronger -- and I had more generals than I've ever seen."

"I said, this is the greatest room I've ever seen. I -- I saw more computer boards than, I think, that they make today."

"But I really don't like their policy of taking away your car, of taking away your airplane flights, of, 'Let's hop a train to California,' of ... 'You're not allowed to own cows anymore.'"

"I have one of the great inventions in history. It's called TiVo. I think it's actually better than television, because television is practically useless without TiVo, right?"

"This is one of the true, in terms of war, in terms of, probably you can also say, in terms of peace, because this led to something very special."

"I got sued on a thing called emoluments -- emoluments. You ever hear the word -- nobody ever heard of it before."
    LOL. A sure indication Trump is doing great if that’s all you have to go after him with.

LOL. A sure indication Trump is doing great if that’s all you have to go after him with.

The hundreds of thousands that are gonna die in the coming months from a virus that he claimed was no big deal... That enough?

The hundreds of thousands that are gonna die in the coming months from a virus that he claimed was no big deal... That enough?

This is hopefully the beginning of the end of his presidency.

Oh no no no, that's a tiny sample of many! Just pointing out that he constantly spouts shìte leaving people wondering what the hell he is on about. Or are you saying that the above samples are perfectly normal speech?

Remember, it's you who said
    the other weird stuff coming out of his mouth recently. It is a medical sign indicating the early onset of dementia.

Does this mean you think Trump is showing signs of dementia?

O
    Remember, it's you who said

Does this mean you think Trump is showing signs of dementia?

Nope, it shows signs that he sometimes can be a dumbass.

Nope, it shows signs that he sometimes can be a dumbass.

Sometimes? That was a few samples of probably thousands! You could probably pick at least one a day since he decided to run for office.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,990 ✭✭✭circadian

Sometimes? That was a few samples of probably thousands! You could probably pick at least one a day since he decided to run for office.

I'd guarantee between chopper on the lawn interviews or twitter outbursts you could find a incoherent quote for almost every day of his presidency.

I can't tell if his tweets have always been mental but this recent one is insane.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1244309931874017280?s=20

Let's not forget his solo press conference which was both hilarious and disconcerting at the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

This is hopefully the beginning of the end of his presidency.

Networks are giving him free airtime each night so he doesn't need to campaign at all now as they are doing it for him.

Incredible the US media since the day he announced his entering into Republican race all the focus has been on Trump, nobody wants to ask him tough questions.

White House press corps are basically his lapdogs right now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,222 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Yeah the ratings rant was bizarre in the extreme. I don't know how anyone could have a problem with Bidens mental state and be ok with that.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement