Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 US Presidential Election (aka: The Trump Coronation)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83,574 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

duploelabs wrote: »
    It's funny that these type of folk in hoods are never waving Biden Flags

https://www.newsweek.com/kkk-black-lives-matter-protest-fallon-nevada-1510130

Biden flags?

Most politicians don’t have flags. I don’t ever recall any Bernie flags even and he was also a populist. Trump flags are just another facet of the MAGA cult unto itself.

DOW has tanked 1500 points and still 2 hours to close. Trump is ruining my retirement plans. He should hurry up and do one of those magic trump things he does that boosts the economy so he can take credit for it.

Overheal wrote: »
    DOW has tanked 1500 points and still 2 hours to close. Trump is ruining my retirement plans.

You can retire like the rest of us at age 90.... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭da_miser

EaPys-sWkAIZn4P?format=jpg&name=small
    Trump just has to continue to shine a light on Dems hypocrisy, remind the population the Dems endorse Antifa and Dem run cities are crime infested.

• Advertisement

da_miser wrote: »
    Trump just has to continue to shine a light on Dems hypocrisy, remind the population the Dems endorse Antifa and Dem run cities are crime infested.

How many civilians did the democrats teargas to wear those scarves?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Isn't he in control of the USA?

Why no protest about this Black police officer assaulting a white man?
    Why are the Antifa/Dems quite about this
    https://twitter.com/RealMattCouch/status/1270786688151937024

JFC

“ On Aug. 27, 1960, a mob of 200 white people in Jacksonville, Fla. – organized by the Ku Klux Klan and joined by some of the city’s police officers – chased and beat peaceful civil rights protesters who were trying to integrate downtown lunch counters. The bloody carnage that followed – in which ax handles and baseball bats were used to club African Americans, who sought sanctuary in a church – is remembered as “Ax Handle Saturday.”

August 27, 2020 in Jacksonville FL is where the Republican National Convention will be held.

Probably because it happened years ago? And eyewitness reports clearly state there’s a lot more that went on before someone pulled up their phone camera:

“They had to actually drag him out. It took about four or five people to get him out of the bar. And during the time, he was very red-faced, screaming, yelling, swinging,” McGowan said, adding that White “threw a few punches in there.”

This began with him being belligerent and trying to escape from a $235 bar tab. I don’t see any disciplinary action for any of the multiple officers it eventually took to subdue the man.

I hope this answers your whataboutism succinctly ;)

https://www.journal-news.com/news/national/video-florida-police-use-tasers-baton-handcuffs-arrest-bar-customer/UbsJKVFhHIuWT0l3feCb1K/

• Advertisement

Probably because it happened years ago? And eyewitness reports clearly state there’s a lot more that went on before someone pulled up their phone camera:

“They had to actually drag him out. It took about four or five people to get him out of the bar. And during the time, he was very red-faced, screaming, yelling, swinging,” McGowan said, adding that White “threw a few punches in there.”

This began with him being belligerent and trying to escape from a $235 bar tab. I don’t see any disciplinary action for any of the multiple officers it eventually took to subdue the man.

I hope this answers your whataboutism succinctly ;)

https://www.journal-news.com/news/national/video-florida-police-use-tasers-baton-handcuffs-arrest-bar-customer/UbsJKVFhHIuWT0l3feCb1K/

Also a more comparable scenario would be if he was tasered repeatedly even after he lost consciousness.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

The New York Metropolitan areas was the blackspot for COVID, if Trump is to blame for New York, then surely he must be praised for his handling of all the other states.

Have you seen what's happening in other states?

It hasn't gone away you know. In fact it starting to take off.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,236 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

Matt Couch?
    Christian, Father of 2, Investigator, Founder The DC Patriot & America First Media Group, Razorback, Truth Slinger

Lolz.

JFC

“ On Aug. 27, 1960, a mob of 200 white people in Jacksonville, Fla. – organized by the Ku Klux Klan and joined by some of the city’s police officers – chased and beat peaceful civil rights protesters who were trying to integrate downtown lunch counters. The bloody carnage that followed – in which ax handles and baseball bats were used to club African Americans, who sought sanctuary in a church – is remembered as “Ax Handle Saturday.”

August 27, 2020 in Jacksonville FL is where the Republican National Convention will be held.

Screenshot-2016-03-02-at-12.03.25-PM.png

Even Snopes who are left leaning could not deny this outrage, but she is a Dem and gets a pass, imagine if she was President during these days, she would order the shooting of African Americans.
    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/clinton-byrd-photo-klan/

duploelabs wrote: »
    It's funny that these type of folk in hoods are never waving Biden Flags

https://www.newsweek.com/kkk-black-lives-matter-protest-fallon-nevada-1510130

Yeah but what would white nationalists know about white nationalism?

Even Snopes who are left leaning could not deny this outrage, but she is a Dem and gets a pass, imagine if she was President during these days, she would order the shooting of African Americans.

And if you bothers to read the article, he wasn't the leader. He was a member in the 1940s and he entirely disavowed him and the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People gave condolences upon his death. You're incredibly ill informed and seem to not read what you post.... He sounds like a genuinely wonderful person who learned from his mistakes, thankfully very early on in life. Meanwhile Duke, continues to be a KKK member and is still racist as hell.
    “Senator Byrd reflects the transformative power of this nation,” stated NAACP President and CEO Benjamin Todd Jealous. “Senator Byrd went from being an active member of the KKK to a being a stalwart supporter of the Civil Rights Act, the Voting Rights Act and many other pieces of seminal legislation that advanced the civil rights and liberties of our country.

Just in case you're not someone's idea of satire, you should be aware that the bible itself wasn't the main problem - it was the teargassing of Americans for the photo-op that annoyed most.

Because that’s Senator Robert Byrd. He’d already publicly recanted and atoned for his KKK involvement decades ago. Not the same as these scrotes in the shyte house who can’t even admit their involvement.

Nobody gave this a pass. It was talked about heavily. And she lost that election right? Can anyone confirm?

As Mike Tyson tweeted and since deleted, Imagine if white folk rioted every time one was killed by a black man , we would never have peace.
    The left double standards are something to behold, completely deranged thinking is the only way to describe it, a habitual criminal dies by the action of the Police, (totally unacceptable IMO) the left sees riots are a acceptable response, but Tony Timpa dies in incredible circumstances , not a peep from the Left, is that because he is white?
    Either the left are gullible or sociopaths, the amazing thing is i would say boards is 99% white posters , yet zero concern for Tony Timpa, but plenty of self flagellation for George Floyd, is this the white guilt i read about?

Read it and weep.
    https://townhall.com/columnists/mikeadams/2020/06/02/white-man-cant-breathe-n2569897
    https://www.dallasnews.com/news/investigations/2019/07/31/you-re-gonna-kill-me-dallas-police-body-cam-footage-reveals-the-final-minutes-of-tony-timpa-s-life/

Both George and Tony should still be alive, but where is the outrage for Tony?

Where do you find that stuff? I mean, what kind of stuff are you engaging with online that this is what's served to you?

Other posters have explained what's wrong with this so I won't bother but you have to ask yourself what people are supposed to think of you when you post absolute trash. If you just did the tiniest bit of research you would have been able to stop yourself from posting such nonsense and maybe even reevaluated your sources of information because they are clearly failing you.

But no. You looked at this, thought to yourself "This is legit" and just posted it. Did the font offer an air of respectability in your eyes or something?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,236 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

As Mike Tyson tweeted and since deleted, Imagine if white folk rioted every time one was killed by a black man , we would never have peace.
    The left double standards are something to behold, completely deranged thinking is the only way to describe it, a habitual criminal dies by the action of the Police, (totally unacceptable IMO) the left sees riots are a acceptable response, but Tony Timpa dies in incredible circumstances , not a peep from the Left, is that because he is white?
    Either the left are gullible or sociopaths, the amazing thing is i would say boards is 99% white posters , yet zero concern for Tony Timpa, but plenty of self flagellation for George Floyd, is this the white guilt i read about?

Jesus, Tyson didn't even throw that many lefts.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,585 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Overheal wrote:
    Pulling a lot out of the bunghole there. Attacking others as being hypocrites and as your evidence you cite your own alternate reality
    I wouldn't be criticising Obama for it either.
    I despise Donald Trump but I do not need to make up stuff about him.
    Your hate has overtaken your mind. You are unable to be rational about things.

And if you bothers to read the article, he wasn't the leader. He was a member in the 1940s and he entirely disavowed him.......He sounds like a genuinely wonderful person who learned from his mistakes.
    Nurenburg, 1946, trials.
    I was conscripted into the Wehrmacht, i was sent with my unit to fight on the Eastern front, i was just a Private, i had to follow orders of my Obersturmbannführer , if i did not i would have been shot.

Dont matter Private, we find you guilty. 10 years hard labour.
    What is the difference between this private and the KKK prick?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Because for all we know he may have been trying to scan the cops radio frequencies in an attempt to block all comms in the area using his bald head to bound frequencies about!

Besides, why was he getting involved in the first place, he was a bystander, why would get involved with the police doing their job if its nothing to do with you?

I hope I am doing this right, am I notobtuse?

***Just to add, I know you didn't post this notobtuse but its your logic after all***

Nurenburg, 1946, trials.
    I was conscripted into the Wehrmacht, i was sent with my unit to fight on the Eastern front, i was just a Private, i had to follow orders of my Obersturmbannführer , if i did not i would have been shot.

There is so much wrong there. Do you know how it's making you look to the world?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,597 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Lol

Swing and a miss.

Nurenburg, 1946, trials.

I would tend to trust the opinion of civil rights groups over your pretty ridiculous postings.

And another abject failure, This is too funny :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭notobtuse

Quin_Dub wrote: »
    So - What about every other poll that came out in the last week or so that told almost exactly the same story?? - All showed Trumps support dropping sharply and had Biden with a clear lead way beyond the margins for error

All from this week -

Economist/YouGov - Biden +8
    CNN - Biden +14
    The Hill/HarrisX - Biden +10
    Monmouth - Biden +11
    Emerson - Biden +6
    NPR/PBS/Marist - Biden +7

Leading to the RCP Average of Biden +8.1

But only CNN were guilty of false reporting though , are they going to send cease and desist letters to every single polling firm in the country??

Because not one shows anything materially different to what CNN show.

And Yes - everyone has seen how their poll was conducted , they published the methodology.

Your link doesn't work.

If it did I'd guess the majority of those polls underrepresented Republicans, overrepresented Democrats, overrepresented Blacks, use general populations rather than likely voters, and give equal weight to those who state are voting against someone rather than for someone... which almost never happens as those people usually just stay away on election night.

Any first year pollster knows these type of polls are bogus and used only to push an agenda to appease the organization paying for them.

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

• Advertisement

Nurenburg, 1946, trials.

Seen many on here saying police officers beating/enter gassing peaceful protesters were just "following orders"

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement