Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 US Presidential Election (aka: The Trump Coronation)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭kilns

Another example of corruption within this administration where they will not release which businesses received funding out of the $500bn fund. One can only assume therefore that the Trump organization is top of the list. Please defend that if you can

• Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

If Trump was a racist he would make for a very bad racist. He has done more for black Americans in the last 3.5 years than the racist Democratic party and there MSM friends has done for the last 100 years.

What has he done and what didn't the Democrats do?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭Cody montana

If Trump was a racist he would make for a very bad racist. He has done more for black Americans in the last 3.5 years than the racist Democratic party and there MSM friends has done for the last 100 years.

What has he done?
    You do know Obama was the first black president?
    And he was a democrat.

Trump pushed a conspiracy that he wasn’t even American.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭notobtuse

That IS why democrats and their media handmaidens are determined to vilify and destroy Trump, and the ends justify the means. They absolutely need the Black vote. Remember Biden’s "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" voter intimidation comment?

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

notobtuse wrote: »
    That IS why democrats and their media handmaidens are determined to vilify and destroy Trump, and the ends justify the means. They absolutely need the Black vote.

Agreed. Whatever it takes to bring Trump down into the gutter, where he belongs, is fine. When they go low, we go lower. Go Democrats and their media handmaidens.

• Advertisement

That IS why democrats and their media handmaidens are determined to vilify and destroy Trump, and the ends justify the means. They absolutely need the Black vote. Remember Biden’s "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" voter intimidation comment?

Yep and Trump has done nothing to become a vilian, he has been a perfect human being how can those mean people in the world media have it so wrong about him

• Registered Users Posts: 23,787 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

kilns wrote: »
    Yep and Trump has done nothing to become a vilian, he has been a perfect human being how can those mean people in the world media have it so wrong about him

I mean just look at Biden he has sexual assualt AND nepotism allegations against him. I mean you cant have someone like that as president in a respectable country right?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,584 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

pjohnson wrote:
    I mean just look at Biden he has sexual assualt AND nepotism allegations against him. I mean you cant have someone like that as president in a respectable country right?
    There's one there right now with all that and more.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

HDMI wrote: »
    Another all Trump supporters are racist comment.

I don't know if you were ever taught logic or not but I'll give you an example of where you might be having difficulty.

If I say that all putters are golf equipment, that would make sense. It's a factual statement

If on the other hand I say that all golf equipment is putters, that would not be correct. It actually has little relation to the statement about all putters being golf clubs.

Easy, right? Now see if you can apply that principle to other areas in your life where its application might not be so obvious through the fugue of partizan idolatry.

For example, it would be wrong to say that most or all Trump supporters are racist. So wrong in fact that I don't think anyone said it.

On the other hand saying that most racists are Trump supporters is at least worthy of consideration considering the numbers of leaders of openly racist organisations who have openly endorsed Trump.

It's not difficult.

So anyway, what is trump going to run on?

He seems to have failed on what he ran on first time. No significant change.
    Things seem to have gotten worse.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭notobtuse

eagle eye wrote: »
    There's one there right now with all that and more.
    There's been a number of past presidents that fall into that category.

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

• Registered Users Posts: 83,566 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

When you say "a lot", I think you might be understating it as I tend to do myself here.

Are there any groupings of white supremacist types that don't support Trump? I thought he had that lot sewn up.
    Pew or someone ought to do a survey about the presidential choices of those who answer "yes" to a the question like "Do you disagree with interracial marriage?".

There almost certainly I would think have to be at least one or two trace factions as mentioned that don’t particularly like Trump, though I don’t think this means they will vote Biden, either, say. If they think he is being too overt or disruptive to accomplish their aligned agenda (or worse it backfires into a new civil rights movement) they might pitch their sale with the Lincoln Party (Anti-Trump republicans that are members of the Lincoln Project) . Trumps Tulsa rally is a clarion call to these groups, who will be there to hear what he says.

I’m more concerned that Trump stands poised to divide people along American civil war terms. Supremacists will find cover behind “I just care about muh heritage” “The elitists have destroyed racing and football” etc. and there will undoubtedly be violence around cultural markers - that’s how Charlottesville initiated. Even if someone were to shout “blood and soil! Jews will not replace us!” At the rally, Trump would never directly refute the words, he would just dismiss the person shouting it as some passionate minded protester that infiltrated his ticket-exclusive rally meant only to be open to loyal sycophants.

So anyway, what is trump going to run on?

He seems to have failed on what he ran on first time. No significant change.
    Things seem to have gotten worse.

Going to be a big spike in new Covid-19 cases in Oklahoma in a few weeks. Looking forward to The Donald explaining that.

HDMI wrote: »
    Another all Trump supporters are racist comment.

No it’s not. Read more objectively.

Categorically false.

Going to be a big spike in new Covid-19 cases in Oklahoma in a few weeks. Looking forward to The Donald explaining that.

Think red states are already spiking.

Overheal wrote: »
    There almost certainly I would think have to be at least one or two trace factions as mentioned that don’t particularly like Trump, though I don’t think this means they will vote Biden, either, say. If they think he is being too overt or disruptive to accomplish their aligned agenda (or worse it backfires into a new civil rights movement) they might pitch their sale with the Lincoln Party (Anti-Trump republicans that are members of the Lincoln Project) . Trumps Tulsa rally is a clarion call to these groups, who will be there to hear what he says.

I’m more concerned that Trump stands poised to divide people along American civil war terms. Supremacists will find cover behind “I just care about muh heritage” “The elitists have destroyed racing and football” etc. and there will undoubtedly be violence around cultural markers - that’s how Charlottesville initiated. Even if someone were to shout “blood and soil! Jews will not replace us!” At the rally, Trump would never directly refute the words, he would just dismiss the person shouting it as some passionate minded protester that infiltrated his ticket-exclusive rally meant only to be open to loyal sycophants.

I'd imagine theres a few who probably disprove of the non-American Melania aswell but can just about swallow their pride and put up with it. Same as those in the hardcore bible belt turning a blind eye to his previous divorces.

“Guys I need you to please remember this one comment trump made last month, and look away from all this **** that Trump is doing on a daily basis. NO TEARGAS! SAD!”

Because the churches weren't left open. Its all China's fault. #MAGA

Think red states are already spiking.

Yeah but Tulsa...

• Advertisement

“READ THE WAIVER!”

Overheal wrote: »
    “READ THE WAIVER!”

The publicity will be fabulous though. "Mr President, can you tell us why Covid-19 cases have rocketed in the past two weeks in Tulsa since your rally?"

The publicity will be fabulous though. "Mr President, can you tell us why Covid-19 cases have rocketed in the past two weeks in Tulsa since your rally?"

FAKE NEWS!

*Mike get me a second bible I want to look doubly holy in my next photo shoot*

• Registered Users Posts: 11,458 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

I don't know if you were ever taught logic or not but I'll give you an example of where you might be having difficulty.

If I say that all putters are golf equipment, that would make sense. It's a factual statement

If on the other hand I say that all golf equipment is putters, that would not be correct. It actually has little relation to the statement about all putters being golf clubs.

Easy, right? Now see if you can apply that principle to other areas in your life where its application might not be so obvious through the fugue of partizan idolatry.

For example, it would be wrong to say that most or all Trump supporters are racist. So wrong in fact that I don't think anyone said it.

On the other hand saying that most racists are Trump supporters is at least worthy of consideration considering the numbers of leaders of openly racist organisations who have openly endorsed Trump.

It's not difficult.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OSlfttDnurw

Republicans against Trump are really coming up with some great videos. No editing needed

https://youtu.be/g5Xpwyd4aMM

Republicans against Trump are really coming up with some great videos. No editing needed

Fcuk me that is devastating.

I love it doubly because Graham is my Senator and he needs to hightail it. His base will RINO his ass when they see this

• Registered Users Posts: 5,319 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

I'm not sure how the likes of Lindsay Graham and Ted Cruz can sleep at night. That video is really stark in fairness!

PropJoe10 wrote: »
    I'm not sure how the likes of Lindsay Graham and Ted Cruz can sleep at night. That video is really stark in fairness!

They don’t care.
    Easy.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

PropJoe10 wrote: »

Tbf, Ted mostly is out at night keeping up his cover as the Zodiac killer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,349 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

Thanks, I didn't realize you did. I'll be sure to look out for some Biden is terrible posts from you in the future.

I was branded a Trumper within a few hours of my first post because I acknowledged that while Trump is a horrible person, he has done some good as President. You know who will pop up shortly with one of his trademark innocent questions that are always a trap, "what good has Trump done as President"? (I'm not allowed to say that, anyone who doesn't thoroughly condemn every word that comes out of his mouth is a Trump supporter).

I also said that I thought Biden had early stages of dementia and that if he does win, he won't see the end of his term and we will see the first female President. (I'm also not allowed to suggest that Biden has dementia. Anyone who says anything negative about Biden is a Trump supporter).

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement