Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 US Presidential Election (aka: The Trump Coronation)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Overheal wrote: »
    Trump had another ‘mental health episode‘

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/watch-trump-struggles-to-pronounce-general-douglas-macarthurs-name-lift-water-glass-during-west-point-speech/

Twitter is trending with this, and serious concerns are being raised about this in connection with his enigmatic visit to Walter Reed Hospital in November, among other things. He didn’t just flub his words here or look dumb squinting for a teleprompter he lost motor control and looked like he was about to fall over going down a gentle ramp.

If that was Biden, this thread would be overrun by the usual suspects screaming dementia etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,787 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

As with the sexual assault allegations, trying to criticise Bidens mental ability WHILE worshipping Donald and his mental abilities is just hilarious.

If that was Biden, this thread would be overrun by the usual suspects screaming dementia etc.

Yet when the "usual suspects" bring it up about trump it's suddenly acceptable.

Mad stuff. Almost like double standards

Yet when the "usual suspects" bring it up about trump it's suddenly acceptable.

Mad stuff. Almost like double standards

Trump is allowed act senile for his fans. Biden isn't.

pjohnson wrote: »
    Trump is allowed act senile for his fans. Biden isn't.

Biden is allowed act senile for his fans. Trump isn't.

That's my point.

• Advertisement

Biden is allowed act senile for his fans. Trump isn't.

That's my point.

Really? I've seen people say both are shíte. But Biden is considerably less deranged in almost any metric, be it molesting or assaulting women, racist comments, general senility etc.

pjohnson wrote: »
    Really? I've seen people say both are shíte. But Biden is considerably less deranged in almost any metric, be it molesting or assaulting women, racist comments, general senility etc.

I honestly disagree. Molesting and assaulting women? I assume that is in reference to the "grab them by the pussy remark". I think Biden stroking and caressing children is more damning than a crude remark.

Racist is also an odd remark to throw on to trump. I disagree with that sentiment.

Senility is something that I do agree with though. Both candidates have definitely shown signs of not being in complete control of their faculties.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,606 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

Watching Trump walk down the ramp after his West Point speech is sad. He's clearly so badly out of shape with poor balance, even leaning on the military officer next to him it looks like. And so obese, bursting out of his cheap suit. Really looks too unhealthy to survive another term.

https://youtu.be/FTvuVxUmnZ4

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Igotadose wrote: »
    Watching Trump walk down the ramp after his West Point speech is sad. He's clearly so badly out of shape with poor balance, even leaning on the military officer next to him it looks like. And so obese, bursting out of his cheap suit. Really looks too unhealthy to survive another term.

https://youtu.be/FTvuVxUmnZ4

That is like watching a 2yr old walk down stairs, one step at a time using the same leg to drop to the next step!

Maybe his bonespurs were acting up?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

He's a man in his 70s walking carefully down some stairs. That's it.

Just an attempt by some youtube waffler to turn nothing into something.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,597 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

osarusan wrote: »

What's your thoughts on him needing two hands to take a sip of water?

I haven't seen whatever video that is.

I am sure there are plenty of clips around that can make both guys look old and frail and incoherent.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,606 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

It's a ramp, not stairs. Biden could probably handle stairs no problem. Not Trump. I'm sure his team specified a ramp, Trump claimed in an interview it was slippery, so perhaps it was a simple metal ramp.

And, he's no Kerryman. Can't keep up with the 70+s out here they're like mountain goats when it comes to hiking the trails and herding the sheep. Trump's an overweight soft fat American who clearly shows no time ever spent on fitness.

I haven't seen whatever video that is.

I am sure there are plenty of clips around that can make both guys look old and frail and incoherent.

I think that's another video about nothing.

What do you think it means or indicates?

I think that's another video about nothing.

What do you think it means or indicates?

Looks like he is struggling with basic motor function. Does it look normal to you? If an elderly member of your family did that would you not be concerned?

Looks like he is struggling with basic motor function. Does it look normal to you? If an elderly member of your family did that would you not be concerned?
    He managed to locate the glass on whatever shelf/table it was on while not looking directly at it, which doesn't suggest that struggle at all.

Seriously, clips of him walking, drinking...this is embarrassing stuff.

There is so much to criticise without going down the dementia road. It's something that posters on here have been slinging at Trump for quite some time, and as soon as Trump supporters (naturally) do the same thing about Biden, the same posters get all high and mighty about it.

He managed to locate the glass on whatever shelf/table it was on while not looking directly at it, which doesn't suggest that struggle at all.

There is so much to criticise without going down the dementia road. It's something that posters on here have been slinging at Trump for quite some time, and as soon as Trump supporters (naturally) do the same thing about Biden, the same posters get all high and mighty about it.

If an elderly member of your family did that would you not be concerned?

If its a whole lotta nothing then why did he have to tweet about it...

'The ramp that I descended after my West Point Commencement speech was very long & steep, had no handrail and, most importantly, was very slippery, tThe last thing I was going to do is 'fall' for the Fake News to have fun with. Final ten feet I ran down to level ground. Momentum!' Trump said in a tweet.

He is the president, why did nobody dry the ramp for him on a dry summers day without any rain falling? He said it had no handrail yet what is he grabbing at the very beginning of his decent down the very long and steep ramp?

As for running down the final ten feet with momentum...thats what happens when you are morbidly obese, the weight on a downward trajectory causes momentum to build...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

frag420 wrote: »

As for running down the final ten feet with momentum...thats what happens when you are morbidly obese, the weight on a downward trajectory causes momentum to build...

Isn't this fat shaming?

Very crude. I'd expect it from the usual knob gobeens but not you

• Advertisement

Isn't this fat shaming?

Very crude. I'd expect it from the usual knob gobeens but not you

No, its science, the facts are...

He is morbidly obese, this cannot be denied.

Weight on a downward trajectory produces momentum, this cannot be denied.

He said he ran down the last ten feet of the ramp yet the first ten feet were impossible for him?

And just to add, he is no wallflower when it comes to shaming others and does it without facts most of the time!

I think it's very troubling. If that was my father or someone I cared about, I would ask serious questions

No, its science, the facts are...

He is morbidly obese, this cannot be denied.

Weight on a downward trajectory produces momentum, this cannot be denied.

He said he ran down the last ten feet of the ramp yet the first ten feet were impossible for him?

And just to add, he is no wallflower when it comes to shaming others and does it without facts most of the time!

No its science

Would you be fat yourself? Or have you any flaws we can throw back at you?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

No its science

Thanks

He's not President of the United States of America. Yet, anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Feck the ramp, the speech was incredibly low energy even for Trump.

Wonder how he feels about Bolton book.

Hes more machine than man

No its science

Thanks

oh so you agree with me then, thanks!

I am a little overweight, built for comfort and not for speed I guess. But I can still run a 5k in less than 27 mins. My hair is thinning a bit ion the crown if you want to have a jab at that, go for it.

Watch this space...:P:cool:

Hes more machine than man

Aw shucks, thanks for that.

Its what the ladies call me too, The Machine!

oh so you agree with me then, thanks!

I am a little overweight, built for comfort and not for speed I guess. But I can still run a 5k in less than 27 mins. My hair is thinning a bit ion the crown if you want to have a jab at that, go for it.

Watch this space...:P:cool:

Thanks baldy.

I have one arm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,457 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Looks like Fox has been caught red handed https://apnews.com/8a8676ff7b743506ac08f28d54e10d75

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement