Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 US Presidential Election (aka: The Trump Coronation)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,168 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Someone has collapsed or something...

Fell asleep, died of boredom

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭Madeleine Birchfield

Donald Trump's base is like a worse version of the DUP base, with conservative grifters (siimilar to Paisley Jr) and Protestant theocrats and the American equivalent of extreme Ulster Unionists/Loyalists together tearing down the United States so that themmuns (liberals/black Americans) can't take political control of the US.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,664 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Someone has collapsed or something...

First Covid victim of the Trump rally :confused:

He is at it about an hour and 10 minutes now, he is just rambling at this stage

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭circular flexing

What.Now wrote: »
    "Slow the testing down"
    How f**king dumb can one be.

Apparently it was a joke!

https://twitter.com/MichaelCBender/status/1274509246605012992

• Registered Users Posts: 23,764 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Donald Trump's base is like a worse version of the DUP base, with conservative grifters (siimilar to Paisley Jr) and Protestant theocrats and the American equivalent of extreme Ulster Unionists/Loyalists together tearing down the United States so that themmuns (liberals/black Americans) can't take political control of the US.

Ulster protestants make up a good chunk of those who emigrated to the far south.

Paisley senior was a preacher not unlike one you'd see in Alabama or Mississippi...

• Advertisement

Ea_8OWlXYAAMbOf?format=jpg&name=small

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

100% endorsement from the insaniac. Jim, must be like "oh ****"

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

So I'm watching live
    a) the president of the USA is insane
    b) he describes business deals like a looper (and a big liar). Case in point the Boeing rubbish he waffled on about

- oh he's pretty xenophobic too (talking about the Minnesota politician - from Somalia.
    - No mention that America is literally burning as he speaks and what he is going to do about it.
    - And big lies about he is beating the "chinavirus"

What a sh1tbag.

America. Please. Do us proud Nov 3rd and vote this sc*mbag out.
    Please.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,731 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

I've a feeling every Black attendee in the place has been strategically positioned behind him.

So crazy how people argue on twitter that it's the leftist media that is portraying that the stadium is 3/4 empty. They argue with a fact, a live feed, pictures, video.
    NO STADIUM IS FULL!!!!

It's so cult like, they are all spreading video of the gates into the stadium, calling those gates barracades put there by BLM protesters to block Trump supporters.
    These are intelligent people, but will say grass is blue if Trump tells them it's blue. That's a Cult. THat's what a Cult is .

• Advertisement

amdublin wrote: »
    So I'm watching live
    a) the president of the USA is insane
    b) he describes business deals like a looper (and a big liar). Case in point the Boeing rubbish he waffled on about

- oh he's pretty xenophobic too (talking about the Minnesota politician - from Somalia.
    - No mention that America is literally burning as he speaks and what he is going to do about it.
    - And big lies about he is beating the "chinavirus"

What a sh1tbag.

America. Please. Do us proud Nov 3rd and vote this sc*mbag out.
    Please.

Trump also supports Confederate traitors and Nazis, both which are America's enemies. Perhaps he also supports the British against America's founding fathers.

And I don't get why a person can't wear a MAGA hat, and a BLM T-Shirt. Trump and his supports claims to love black people, but any person with a BLM shirt is thrown out.

Why is any foreign news service (Sky News etc) broadcasting Trump's rallies in the first place? They don't seem to broadcast rallies of other leaders' rallies like those of Xi Jinping, Vladimir Putin, or Naranda Modi.

Why is any foreign news service (Sky News etc) broadcasting Trump's rallies in the first place? They don't seem to broadcast rallies of other leaders' rallies like those of Xi Jinping, Vladimir Putin, or Naranda Modi.

Good ratings, people watch to get entertained, as it's funny, and you don't know what he'll say off the cuff
    The '' Kung Flu'' remark will be all over the news tomorrow.

EbABj1bXQAEWMWM?format=jpg&name=small

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

~Rebel~ wrote: »
    I've a feeling every Black attendee in the place has been strategically positioned behind him.

Is the "Blacks for Trump" guy there? Or is he still around? I don't remember what happened to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

Since someone got a bit bent out of shape about Pelosi ripping up Trumps SOTU address earlier on, I got a laugh a few minutes ago when I saw Public Enemy still keeping relevant and releasing this just yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

Is the "Blacks for Trump" guy there? Or is he still around? I don't remember what happened to him.

Possibly went the way of several black people that were looking to support Trump early on like Gregory 'My African American' Cheadle and former RNC chief Michael Steele in saying the GOP don't care about black people.

Also worth noting something. I saw the other day - the GOP has 252 elected officials between the house and Senate, 254 if you include Trump and Pence. Of those, a grand total of 2 are black, with one of those two (Will Hurd) retiring from the party at the age of 42 this year. The other is senator Tim Scott.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,539 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

eagle eye wrote: »
    Did any of you guys ever think that a little thing called covid-19 might just be behind the small crowd?

They couldn’t even find Covid-19,000 followers with a million tickets asked for...

• Registered Users Posts: 23,764 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

The USA matters, it's election year, Trump is mad, something might happen, it's the middle of the night.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,454 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

You guys have fun with your microscope inspection of everything.
    Don't ever consider that covid-19 is behind the small crowd.
    This thread is just full of Trump haters now. Enough posts reported to rid the place of the Trump supporters that made it slightly interesting. Notobtuse is badly missed.
    I don't really care who wins the election as the Democrats have become a horrible party too. I've always despised the Republican party but I see little difference between them now.
    Anyways that's it from me.

I'm done with the thread.

I..um...but where will we get our medical diagnosis' now? I don't know if I've dementia or parkinsons

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

This thread is just full of Trump haters now. Enough posts reported to rid the place of the Trump supporters that made it slightly interesting. Notobtuse is badly missed.
    I don't really care who wins the election as the Democrats have become a horrible party too. I've always despised the Republican party but I see little difference between them now.

Why not try to engage in debate then? If the thread is film of Trump haters, try to prove them wrong.

I’ll happily take rhe moniker of “Trump hater”. He’s a horrible human being.

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

Columbus wasn't Italian you dumb ass

Yes he was. He was from Genoa.

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

• Registered Users Posts: 11,454 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Brian? wrote: »
    Yes he was. He was from Genoa.

Technically there's no Italian state back then, but geographically he was

• Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭jibber5000

Overheal wrote: »
    They couldn’t even find Covid-19,000 followers with a million tickets asked for...

Surely that's the end of any mail in ballot arguments? If they were able to create hundreds of thousands of new identity's to dupe Trumps people into thinking there were 1 million actual applications, why couldn't they do the same in November?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,766 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Covid 19 is a just a joke for Trump and his acolytes. Reporting posts doesn't remove posters. Posters not following rules get them banned.

Sounds more like you've had an epiphany that you backed an utterly demented candidate and have now decided to just abandon thread as its impossible to try and spin last night into a roaring success.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭jibber5000

pjohnson wrote: »
    Covid 19 is a just a joke for Trump and his acolytes. Reporting posts doesn't remove posters. Posters not following rules get them banned.

Sounds more like you've had an epiphany that you backed an utterly demented candidate and have now decided to just abandon thread as its impossible to try and spin last night into a roaring success.

Overall last night was a decent night for Trump.

1) The ticketing fiasco, which to be fair was genius, completely undermined the mail in ballot argument.
    2) A person bled out on the streets in Seattle as the ambulance wouldn't enter CHOP without police support.
    3) Cancel culture began to eat in itself with liberal Yale graduates trying to defend their school being named after a slave trader.

The hypocrisy from all 3 examples would not play well with centrist voters.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

Notobtuse is badly missed.
    Maybe by you and the other Trumpanzees but he was a dishonest poster who trolled/soapboxed all over this thread. Surprised he lasted as long as he did. I'm sure he's off polluting other trump threads with his sh1te.

Mod

Banned for 24hours for the personal attack.

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

Wonder how many 1/4 filled Rallies before President Turd gives up on them . Gonna enjoy watching him implode between now and November.

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement