Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 US Presidential Election (aka: The Trump Coronation)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭kyote00

hi "one world order".

I have to say that I am intrigued by your world view ....

can you answer a few supporting questions so that I can place you on the nutjob scale:

1) chem trails - true or false
    2) 5G - a) killer radiation or b) fast mobile communication
    3) 9/11 Did it happen or false flag
    4) free state paid healthcare for all. Good or Bad
    5) Earth shape. a) flat b) roundish

For context, my answers
    1) false
    2) b
    3) it happened
    4) good
    5) b
    He is a strong leader, built a great economy before they unleashed the virus, shows up the fake mainstream media and he will continue to put America first. Law abiding citizens that respect their country will come out again and re-elect him for another 4 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭one world order

You’ve got a law and order president on one side and a leftest media at war with reality on the other promoting violence and destruction. Ignore the fake mainstream media polls. It’s a carbon copy of 2016. Norpoth poll predicted a 87% chance of Trump winning the presidential election in 2016, they give him a 91% chance of being re-elected in 2020.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭relax carry on

He is a strong leader, built a great economy before they unleashed the virus, shows up the fake mainstream media and he will continue to put America first. Law abiding citizens that respect their country will come out again and re-elect him for another 4 years.

In what reality is any of that true? Trump has built nothing but debt just like he's done to any business he's ever touched. Who unleashed the virus and what makes you believe this? How has anything Trump done showed the mainstream media to be fake? When has Trump ever put America first? Trump puts himself first. Everything else is just to keep him out of the jail he so richly deserves. Those that do vote for him are blind to his countless faults; know his faults but will vote for him anyway because they believe the conman fantasies he spins or know his faults and know his promises are lies but can't take a democrat as POTUS. Hopefully reality catches up with him in November.

kyote00 wrote: »
    hi "one world order".

I have to say that I am intrigued by your world view ....

can you answer a few supporting questions so that I can place you on the nutjob scale:

1) chem trails - true or false
    2) 5G - a) killer radiation or b) fast mobile communication
    3) 9/11 Did it happen or false flag
    4) free state paid healthcare for all. Good or Bad
    5) Earth shape. a) flat b) roundish

For context, my answers
    1) false
    2) b
    3) it happened
    4) good
    5) b

I believe this world is controlled by around 8,000 people at the top that worship the devil in their satanic rituals. They control the global financial system, mass produced mainstream media, film and music industries.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭kyote00

I agree with you that the global financial system is ethically, morally and practically configured to drive wealth towards people that are already wealthy....

that's not a conspiracy -> its what Trump believes in also !
    I believe this world is controlled by around 8,000 people at the top that worship the devil in their satanic rituals. They control the global financial system, mass produced mainstream media, film and music industries.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,635 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

You’ve got a law and order president on one side and a leftest media at war with reality on the other promoting violence and destruction. Ignore the fake mainstream media polls. It’s a carbon copy of 2016. Norpoth poll predicted a 87% chance of Trump winning the presidential election in 2016, they give him a 91% chance of being re-elected in 2020.

That would be the Norpoth poll from MARCH ??

Norpoth when interviewed on Fox News said this -
    Norpoth conceded to Ingraham that the COVID-19 pandemic could have an impact the model doesn't take into account but noted that he's not seeing a "dent" in Trump's approval rating.

"In fact, in the early goings he got a little uptick. And, unless his approval rating collapses, I don't think that this would have much bearing on my forecast," he remarked.

There's also this
    That said, according to Newsday, there are some factors the professor doesn't take into account like the state of the world -- a pandemic, an unprecedented economic crisis, a country in turmoil over systemic racial injustice -- and which states Trump would have to win to clinch the 362 electoral votes.

So - An analysis done months ago that doesn't take into account actual Reality.

That's grand so.

In what reality is any of that true? Trump has built nothing but debt just like he's done to any business he's ever touched. Who unleashed the virus and what makes you believe this? How has anything Trump done showed the mainstream media to be fake? When has Trump ever put America first? Trump puts himself first. Everything else is just to keep him out of the jail he so richly deserves. Those that do vote for him are blind to his countless faults; know his faults but will vote for him anyway because they believe the conman fantasies he spins or know his faults and know his promises are lies but can't take a democrat as POTUS. Hopefully reality catches up with him in November.

Virus is man made, has both both malaria and hiv genomes that’s not possible in the natural environment. Trump had signed trade deals and renegotiated unfavourable agreements among many things to get the lowest unemployment numbers for many ethnic groups.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭housetypeb

They must delegate a fair bit surely?
    Is the devil worship necessary for success or just another passing fancy on their behalf?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,970 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Have you a shred of evidence for any of this?

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

Have you a shred of evidence for any of this?

Ronald Bernard probably gave the best insight of them before they strangled him. But unless there are mainstream media peer reviewed papers of this powerful secret society, then those that automatically believe what the MSM tells them will dismiss this as conspiracy.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,970 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Ronald Bernard probably gave the best insight of them before they strangled him. But unless there are mainstream media peer reviewed papers of this powerful secret society, then those that automatically believe what the MSM tells them will dismiss this as conspiracy.

A "no" then. Thanks anyway.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Notmything

Was Obama one of these 8000? Is Trump? Cause if they both were, then why is Trump so desperate to destroy everything Obama did, surely they were working to the same goals.

Or, if one or both isn't a member of the 8000, how did they get to be President of the most powerful country on earth? Surely these 8000 can't be in complete control if they can't ensure their person gets into power.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭relax carry on

Virus is man made, has both both malaria and hiv genomes that’s not possible in the natural environment. Trump had signed trade deals and renegotiated unfavourable agreements among many things to get the lowest unemployment numbers for many ethnic groups.

I'm afraid the conspiracy theory forum may be more suitable to your "beliefs". Trumps trade wars have cost the US not gained anything. He literally doesn't seem to understand how customs tariffs work. The unemployment figures were falling steadily from 2010. Trump rode in on Obama's economy. There is no business genius at work here, just a pathetic excuse for human being with delusions of empire.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,454 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Reading that makes me feel like I've just huffed glue.

So I've asked you this before, what media do you read and trust?

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭ollkiller

Any tiny bit of research will show Trump inherited a boomimg economy. The last year's of Obama saw massive job growth. But ya it was all trump. You couldn't make this nonsense up.
    https://www.factcheck.org/2017/09/obamas-final-numbers/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

No. Strong leaders provide both political and moral leadership at times of crisis. Trump has moved on from the Coronavirus weeks ago - while his citizens are dying left right and centre. That's not to mention the fact that he ignored the pandemic earlier in the year which has cost another batch of lives.

You can give dozens of examples of Trump's inability to lead, but I'll encourage you to turn off Fox News for a bit and go find those yourself. There's a whole world of information out there for you to discover. Enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,593 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

LMAO

This shìte should be confined to the CT threads.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Fiery mutant

The fawning for Trump is something cult like. As soon as he comes out with some new ridiculous lie, his fans jump on it like a bitch in heat.

Like his new Law and Order platform. Spouted this a couple of months ago, and all of a sudden People fall over themselves to laud him for it. The guy who stole money from his own charity! Law and order me bollox.

We should defend our way of life to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed, so that any adversary will never make such an attempt in the future.

The fawning for Trump is something cult like. As soon as he comes out with some new ridiculous lie, his fans jump on it like a bitch in heat.

Like his new Law and Order platform. Spouted this a couple of months ago, and all of a sudden People fall over themselves to laud him for it. The guy who stole money from his own charity! Law and order me bollox.

It's like what happened in Europe in the 1930s. A total and utter devotion to the great leader, and a point blank refusal to even contemplate that he could be wrong about ANYTHING.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,598 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

I thought it was the Democratic party that paid off dead people? Seems not.

https://theweek.com/speedreads/922075/4-big-ways-got-coronavirus-relief-wrong-according-government-watchdog

1.4bn in checks issued to deceased individuals.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

I know someone that thinks like you, he used to be fairly normal. Then he started spouting similar rubbish - new world order, 5g conspiracy theories etc. His wife left him and took their kid hundreds of miles away. Hopefully you will see sense sooner rather than later.

I also have a question for "one world order". You keep going on about the "fake mainstream media" in each and every post that you write (more or less). Would you be able to recommend some news outlets that we should be watching? Just out of interest. Seeing as you feel that the main news outlets are fake, you must have some recommendations on the other side of the scale.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

PropJoe10 wrote: »
    I also have a question for "one world order". You keep going on about the "fake mainstream media" in each and every post that you write (more or less). Would you be able to recommend some news outlets that we should be watching? Just out of interest. Seeing as you feel that the main news outlets are fake, you must have some recommendations on the other side of the scale.

Associated press, Reuters

• Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

LMAO

This shìte should be confined to the CT threads.

even they dont want it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭timsey tiger

lol, you do know you have ape and donkey (quiet a few I'd say) genes.

Notmything wrote: »
    Was Obama one of these 8000? Is Trump? Cause if they both were, then why is Trump so desperate to destroy everything Obama did, surely they were working to the same goals.

Or, if one or both isn't a member of the 8000, how did they get to be President of the most powerful country on earth? Surely these 8000 can't be in complete control if they can't ensure their person gets into power.

Cos that's just what they want you to think. Think of it like a large corporation with competing brands. It doesn't actually matter to them which one you buy, they get paid either way. (Having multiple brands, makes it much more difficult for new entrants to enter the market, practically impossible in us politics.)

I don't believe this nonsense, but it is pointless arguing with it as it isn't bounded by logic or accountability.

PropJoe10 wrote: »
    It's like what happened in Europe in the 1930s. A total and utter devotion to the great leader, and a point blank refusal to even contemplate that he could be wrong about ANYTHING.

I think you are being unfair to the nazi's here, Hitler built motorways and gave us the vw beatle, bunker boy couldn't even build a wall.

I know someone that thinks like you, he used to be fairly normal. Then he started spouting similar rubbish - new world order, 5g conspiracy theories etc. His wife left him and took their kid hundreds of miles away. Hopefully you will see sense sooner rather than later.

To be honest I would rather put my trust in Jesus Christ than be deceived by the evil that control this world.

To be honest I would rather put my trust in Jesus Christ than be deceived by the evil that control this world.

FYI, Jesus was basically a Communist.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

If only the Dems had picked Jesus.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement