Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 US Presidential Election (aka: The Trump Coronation)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,593 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

To be honest I would rather put my trust in Jesus Christ than be deceived by the evil that control this world.

The same god that allows viruses to prosper and kill millions? the same god that allows drought so children die for want of clean water? The same god that would give a 5 year old cancer?

Yeah, that sounds like pure evil to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭one world order

FYI, Jesus was basically a Communist.

He came into this world to take the punishment of our sinful nature and show us the path to God. The progressive liberals hate his name and want God removed from society. Instead we are manipulated and controlled by the mass produced mainstream media that seeks to divide and conquer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭timsey tiger

To be honest I would rather put my trust in Jesus Christ than be deceived by the evil that control this world.

That's a difficult one, seeing that they also control the churches and it was they who translated the bible in the first place.

I think you need to learn aramaic and go to the original source material. Except that they control the institutes where you could learn this.

Basically, they have you snookered.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

I believe this world is controlled by around 8,000 people at the top that worship the devil in their satanic rituals. They control the global financial system, mass produced mainstream media, film and music industries.

Why do you think they worship the devil? Have you any evidence for this?

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

He came into this world to take the punishment of our sinful nature and show us the path to God. The progressive liberals hate his name and want God removed from society. Instead we are manipulated and controlled by the mass produced mainstream media that seeks to divide and conquer.

Yet you support the most divisive president in the history of the US, Sounds like you're on the side of evil so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Do you think he would approve of thrice married Donald Trump, the adulterer?

Brian? wrote: »

his hero Trump held a bible upside down after having clergy gassed so he could have his pic taken.

Sounds like he wanted to send a message to his satanic followers.

Religious people aren't big on proof in fairness. It's not called faith for nothing..:pac:

I have seen enough. There is enough evidence on YouTube if your willing to find out. I am not linking stuff here.

I have seen enough. There is enough evidence on YouTube if your willing to find out. I am not linking stuff here.

so no evidence?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

so no evidence?

You shouldn't be openly mocking someone's religious beliefs.

You won't mock a Muslim

You shouldn't be openly mocking someone's religious beliefs.

You won't mock a Muslim

why wouldn't I?

why wouldn't I?

Il have to take your word for it.

You shouldn't be mocking someone's religious beliefs. You are personally attacking him

So your "evidence" is a few heavily edited YouTube videos?

Do you also believe the earth is 6000 years old?

Do you also believe in Big foot?

Do you also believe in the Loch Ness Monster?

Do you also believe in U.F.O's?

Do you also believe the earth is flat?

Do you think he would approve of thrice married Donald Trump, the adulterer?

He is imperfect for sure. A lot of prophets chosen by God were imperfect also. But he is attacked daily by the media and you need a strong person to withstand all that. Between now and 2030 there will be a lot more chaos in the world and we need someone to call out the MSM for what their doing.

You shouldn't be mocking someone's religious beliefs. You are personally attacking him

no I am not, if he wants to spout wild conspiracy theories then he should go to the CT forum and spout them there.

no I am not, if he wants to spout wild conspiracy theories then he should go to the CT forum and spout them there.

You clearly are.
    You shouldn't be mocking someone's religious beliefs

Not to speak for that poster, but I think he was questioning this statement:
    I believe this world is controlled by around 8,000 people at the top that worship the devil in their satanic rituals. They control the global financial system, mass produced mainstream media, film and music industries.

Not his religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

He is imperfect for sure. A lot of prophets chosen by God were imperfect also. But he is attacked daily by the media and you need a strong person to withstand all that. Between now and 2030 there will be a lot more chaos in the world and we need someone to call out the MSM for what their doing.

A question. Is Trump a good Christian?

You clearly are.
    You shouldn't be mocking someone's religious beliefs

Again, you may think I am bit i am not. I don't care what religious beliefs people hold, they are all ridiculous imo

• Advertisement

Again, you may think I am bit i am not. I don't care what religious beliefs people hold, they are all ridiculous imo

You are entitled to think that. You are not entitled to mock someone else for their personal beliefs.

A question. Is Trump a good Christian?

He could improve a lot but as imperfect as he is, he is on the right side and trying his best. We all fall below the standard and it’s a ongoing battle against the temptations of this world. At the core he has policies I agree with.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭kyote00

I reckon Jesus would be a Bernie voter :cool:

You are entitled to think that. You are not entitled to mock someone else for their personal beliefs.

Its a good job I didn't then isn't it :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Washington Post:
    Trump keeps claiming that the most dangerous cities in America are all run by Democrats. They aren’t.

Out of the 20 worst - one is actually Republican.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/06/25/trump-keeps-claiming-that-most-dangerous-cities-america-are-all-run-by-democrats-they-arent/

He could improve a lot but as imperfect as he is, he is on the right side and trying his best. We all fall below the standard and it’s a ongoing battle against the temptations of this world. At the core he has policies I agree with.

Which policies do you agree with?

biko wrote: »
    Washington Post:
    Trump keeps claiming that the most dangerous cities in America are all run by Democrats. They aren’t.

Out of the 20 worst - one is actually Republican.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/06/25/trump-keeps-claiming-that-most-dangerous-cities-america-are-all-run-by-democrats-they-arent/

why post a link thats paywalled and cannot be read?

why post a link thats paywalled and cannot be read?

It isn't paywalled. Might be your uk IP address?

It isn't paywalled. Might be your uk IP address?

Must be, asking me to subscribe to read it.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭statesaver

When is the first debate ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement