Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 US Presidential Election (aka: The Trump Coronation)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83,514 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Biden derangement syndrome continues with Trump Jr and others trying to distort him saying “I’m Jill Bidens husband” as “I’m Joe Bidens husband”

That is how desperate they are for any ammunition against a Biden presidency.

https://www.mediaite.com/news/trump-son-fans-manufacture-another-biden-gaffe-by-falsely-claiming-he-said-im-joe-bidens-husband/

• Registered Users Posts: 83,514 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

da_miser wrote: »
    One of the reasons Joe Rogan is leaving Youtube is that they will not allow him to have certain guests on his show, they must be SJW approved, when he goes to Spotify in September he has full control and can invite anyone on the show.
    Im sure Alex jones will be back, and with joe on record questioning Bidens mental health no doubt it will be a topic open for discussion with all guests from September onwards.
    Imagine if Joe get Trump on the show, it could happen.

Spotify won’t be a safe haven forever, either, you know. I checked and they sure don’t stream Lostprophets anymore.. if you do something outrageous enough you will be thrown off any platform.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,452 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Animal human hybrids have been made and acknowledged in EU , japan and china.
    Jones is wild as the wind but there are some truths to what he says

Did you forget your dosage today?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,592 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

duploelabs wrote: »

Random youtube video with "proof" incoming in

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

Joe Rogan signed a $100mn exclusivity deal with Spotify. That is the first and last reason he is no longer on youtube, simple as.

• Advertisement

Overheal wrote: »
    Spotify won’t be a safe haven forever, either, you know. I checked and they sure don’t stream Lostprophets anymore.. if you do something outrageous enough you will be thrown off any platform.

Ya, complete freedom on Spotify is even less likely since he'll be told to cop on if he hits revenue.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,844 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

Ya, complete freedom on Spotify is even less likely since he'll be told to cop on if he hits revenue.

YouTube is more conformist than Spotify in culture.

They have been done in China and Japan.

Read about pigs with human genes as research in to creating organs that can be used by people, national geographic had it .

It's hardly a stretch for science to do this , human genes in plants was being tested 30 years ago.

Basic but is it ethical.

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭da_miser

Igotadose wrote: »
    Fivethirtyeight goes into great detail about how they choose and rank polls. It's pretty sophisticated, and worth reading. https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/weve-updated-our-pollster-ratings-ahead-of-the-2020-general-election/

The home of Nate Silver, famous for his last election prediction of a Hillary landslide, LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 4,974 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

Biden derangement syndrome continues with Trump Jr and others trying to distort him saying “I’m Jill Bidens husband” as “I’m Joe Bidens husband”

https://www.mediaite.com/news/trump-son-fans-manufacture-another-biden-gaffe-by-falsely-claiming-he-said-im-joe-bidens-husband/

I dont think that exists because nobody unreasonably hates Biden like they do for Trump, all criticisms of Biden are how he is creepy smelling young girls and women's hair, how he is forgetful and says racist things. He has also indicated that he supports a lot of far left woke ideas so IMO he would be a terrible president and at the moment Trump is the only choice for the US as the foolish democrats did not vote for many of the better democratic candidates. If there was a better democrat candidate then I would say they should vote for them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭Cody montana

I see people repeating it on Facebook, daily mail and Twitter.
    Just shows disinformation works.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,593 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

The home of Nate Silver, famous for his last election prediction of a Hillary landslide, LOL

No, they didn't predict a Clinton landslide. Don't just lie.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

Are you for real? Nate silver had it as a statistical toss up on Election Day.

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

Danzy wrote: »
    They have been done in China and Japan.

Read about pigs with human genes as research in to creating organs that can be used by people, national geographic had it .

It's hardly a stretch for science to do this , human genes in plants was being tested 30 years ago.

Basic but is it ethical.

Pig skin can be used in burns victims if a suitable graft isn't available and other similar applications, however it's definitely not a human/animal as suggested

The same god that allows viruses to prosper and kill millions? the same god that allows drought so children die for want of clean water? The same god that would give a 5 year old cancer?

Yeah, that sounds like pure evil to me.

I have Zero respect for any atheist that is not a millionaire living the life of Reilly

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

I have Zero respect for any atheist that is not a millionaire living the life of Reilly

What does this even mean? Your posts are unintelligible most of the time.

He came into this world to take the punishment of our sinful nature and show us the path to God. The progressive liberals hate his name and want God removed from society. Instead we are manipulated and controlled by the mass produced mainstream media that seeks to divide and conquer.

Who are the heads of most if not all of the media outlets/corporations in the western world?
    CxQuote260-Voltaire1Criticism.jpg

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,943 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

He is imperfect for sure. A lot of prophets chosen by God were imperfect also. But he is attacked daily by the media and you need a strong person to withstand all that. Between now and 2030 there will be a lot more chaos in the world and we need someone to call out the MSM for what their doing.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Trump is only a man doing his best, he will make mistakes, he will learn from these mistakes, unlike the Left who refuse to acknowledge that Communism is a failed ideology, killer of millions

Pig skin can be used in burns victims if a suitable graft isn't available and other similar applications, however it's definitely not a human/animal as suggested

It can but that is a different thing.
    Pig embryos with human genes in them have been created already, several years ago.

Human genes have been inserted into plants, a rabbit had a gene from a jellyfish added to it as an egg, it glowed, all years ago.

Human/animal gene splicing is not a ground breaking thing, its ethical issues are more interesting than it.

• Advertisement

https://ibb.co/BqjDsLV
    So if you ever had a flu it will be classed as covid19!
    Overblown , have to inflate the numbers, Do you personally know anyone who has it?

https://ibb.co/BqjDsLV
    Overblown , have to inflate the numbers, Do you personally know anyone who has it?

Yes. I know 4 people, related to one.

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭ollkiller

Trump is only a man doing his best, he will make mistakes, he will learn from these mistakes, unlike the Left who refuse to acknowledge that Communism is a failed ideology, killer of millions

And we have another one. You're Christian then I take it. Then you should despise Trump more than anyone. So if you love him you're a hypocrite.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,943 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

ollkiller wrote: »
    And we have another one. You're Christian then I take it. Then you should despise Trump more than anyone. So if you love him you're a hypocrite.

All many Christians care about is their own perception of their cultural hegemony and privilege in US society. They don't really care about their faith except for when it can be used to oppress others.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭Cody montana

You sound like a cult member.

Danzy wrote: »
    It can but that is a different thing.
    Pig embryos with human genes in them have been created already, several years ago.

Human genes have been inserted into plants, a rabbit had a gene from a jellyfish added to it as an egg, it glowed, all years ago.

Human/animal gene splicing is not a ground breaking thing, its ethical issues are more interesting than it.

And a spider baby that has a body of a spider and a head of a spider?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,480 ✭✭✭francois

You sound like a cult member.

he is

• Registered Users Posts: 19,663 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Nice 50 pence bet, a wonderful 6 quid return

Here is what you said-
    Show proof of bets, that is all, i know we wont see any Biden bets.

Ive had Biden backed at 12/1 for almost 18 months now from before he even announced he was running for president. But having proved your assertion wrong you move the goalposts to how much someone bets which frankly is none of your business. Moving the goalposts is the hallmark of someone arguing from a position of bad faith and its pretty transparent what youre up to on here.

I note you haven't shown us your bet on Trump. I can only presume that is because you didn't have the courage of your convictions that Trump is going to win. And you still dont because he is at the longest odds now than he has ever been and yet you still haven't backed him. After all if you genuinely think that he is going to win why would you be refusing free money?

I placed 60 a few ago... I wish I'd gone earlier though.

• Advertisement

Gonna post yours up anytime soon?

Sure why not, i'm a man of my word, said i would post my bet.
    Super confidant Trump will win and not just the election but the popular vote so i did a double, looking at over a grand on this bet.
    Lets see those Biden bets.*
    https://ibb.co/6vH7QFG

*I wont hold my breath

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement