Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 US Presidential Election (aka: The Trump Coronation)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭one world order

ollkiller wrote: »
    And we have another one. You're Christian then I take it. Then you should despise Trump more than anyone. So if you love him you're a hypocrite.

Trump loves America and the American people. He understands the importance of Christian values for the survival of the family and western society. Those that control the mass produced mainstream media and global financial system are with the Devil and not God. These people who manipulate people through the MSM hate America, the American people and especially those that put their trust in Jesus Christ instead of the corrupt mass produced mainstream media.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,592 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

da_miser wrote: »
    I have Zero respect for any atheist that is not a millionaire living the life of Reilly

I live a good life, money isn't everything. Youre materialistic needs woukd make your Jesus sick.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,663 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Lol if you think Trump is going to win the popular vote after he lost it heavily in 2016 then youre deluded. Fools and their money are easily parted.

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭da_miser

Overheal wrote: »
    Spotify won’t be a safe haven forever, either, you know. I checked and they sure don’t stream Lostprophets anymore.. if you do something outrageous enough you will be thrown off any platform.

Leftisim defined, the post
    https://imgur.com/a/9HPfREe

• Registered Users Posts: 13,844 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

duploelabs wrote: »
    And a spider baby that has a body of a spider and a head of a spider?

Lol, maybe but to draw an end to this, it's very basic science to do this.

In the mid 80s, adding firefly genes to tobacco plants was groundbreaking, adding plant genes to fungi and adding that mix to a 3rd plant to create antimalarials is much more interesting than mammal to mammal exchange which is not ground breaking now, it's not advanced science.

I'm no fan of these GMO creations.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,236 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

Sure why not, i'm a man of my word, said i would post my bet.
    Super confidant Trump will win and not just the election but the popular vote so i did a double, looking at over a grand on this bet.
    Lets see those Biden bets.*
    https://ibb.co/6vH7QFG

*I wont hold my breath

Lolz. :pac:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

Leftisim defined, the post
    https://imgur.com/a/9HPfREe

The only Leftism that actually exists is an album by Leftfield.

There is no homogenous left wing political philosophy

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

Brian? wrote: »

"Leftism" as according to Trump supporting types: the giant, groupthinking cultural monolith that also can't stop "eating itself" because it's countless factions can't agree on anything.

Joe Rogan signed a $100mn exclusivity deal with Spotify. That is the first and last reason he is no longer on youtube, simple as.

Uncensored interviews, with no limit on who he can interview, Joe Rogan is going to be the most powerful man in all media.
    Screenshot this post!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Trump loves America and the American people. He understands the importance of Christian values for the survival of the family and western society. Those that control the mass produced mainstream media and global financial system are with the Devil and not God. These people who manipulate people through the MSM hate America, the American people and especially those that put their trust in Jesus Christ instead of the corrupt mass produced mainstream media.

Yeah, he loves them so much. When was the last time he mentioned the thousands that have lost their lives to covid? Far too busy tweeting about himself, ratings, fake news and other shiite. By the way, the devil god and jc have no place in rational debate as there is no evidence for their existence.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,844 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

"Leftism" as according to Trump supporting types: the giant, groupthinking cultural monolith that also can't stop "eating itself" because it's countless factions can't agree on anything.

The factionalism of left wing politics long predates Trump and all alive today.

Look at how split the left is in Ireland and the raw hatred that exists between so many of those factions.

The left's key problem and weakness over time is how it eats itself.

Ya, complete freedom on Spotify is even less likely since he'll be told to cop on if he hits revenue.
    https://ibb.co/V9rgC92V9rgC92

What does this even mean? Your posts are unintelligible most of the time.

What is stopping anyone from becoming filthy rich by fair or Foul means?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,592 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

How rich are you?

Danzy wrote: »
    Yes. I know 4 people, related to one.

i would wager they are now up and running, like anyone who has had a bad flu

ollkiller wrote: »
    And we have another one. You're Christian then I take it. Then you should despise Trump more than anyone. So if you love him you're a hypocrite.
    All many Christians care about is their own perception of their cultural hegemony and privilege in US society. They don't really care about their faith except for when it can be used to oppress others.
    I imagine 2 atheists?
    Why are you here on a Saturday night posting on boards?
    If i was a atheists i would be filthy rich living the life of Reilly, so what is your excuse?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

Danzy wrote: »
    The factionalism of left wing politics long predates Trump and all alive today.

Look at how split the left is in Ireland and the raw hatred that exists between so many of those factions.

The left's key problem and weakness over time is how it eats itself.

That's why I said 'Trump supporting types'. We've been hearing for years about how "the left" all have the exact same agenda and mindset yet cannot agree on any agenda and mindset. It's a classical case of cognitive dissonance.

There's often no love lost between centre right and far right types either. Being on one side of the political aisle doesn't mean you're obligated to agree with whatever anyone in 'your side' of that aisle says, after all. Just look at the Tory purges in the UK last year or anti Trump Republicans like the Lincoln Project in the US for example.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭housetypeb

Naturally the christians could only use the fair means,being followers of JC.
    Good for the soul maybe but perhaps bad for business.

Yeah, he loves them so much. When was the last time he mentioned the thousands that have lost their lives to covid? Far too busy tweeting about himself, ratings, fake news and other shiite. By the way, the devil god and jc have no place in rational debate as there is no evidence for their existence.

Well everything you have been told about God, the Devil, angels, demons, heaven and hell is all true. It’s a conscious decision you’ve made to ignore this and instead put your trust in the media. The bible explains how the evil one controls this world but you rather be deceived. All the above is very relevant in today’s world.

I'm an atheist and have no interest in becoming filthy rich by any means and I don't need a god to have a moral code either. I manage that all by myself. Kind of defeats your narrative, doesn't it.

• Advertisement

You sound like a cult member.

It will come as a huge shock to you Antifa members that those BLM protesters you support, those from Africa are HARD CORE christians.
    Unlike the usual Antifa supporter, I work work many Black Africans, and they are deeply christian, seriously Christian.
    You have been brain washed by lefty media to thing otherwise

Well everything you have been told about God, the Devil, angels, demons, heaven and hell is all true. It’s a conscious decision you’ve made to ignore this and instead put your trust in the media. The bible explains how the evil one controls this world but you rather be deceived. All the above is very relevant in today’s world.

This is why I can't stand smug, self righteous religious types. Luckily there's less and less of ye around these days.

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Here is what you said-

Ive had Biden backed at 12/1 for almost 18 months now from before he even announced he was running for president. But having proved your assertion wrong you move the goalposts to how much someone bets which frankly is none of your business. Moving the goalposts is the hallmark of someone arguing from a position of bad faith and its pretty transparent what youre up to on here.

I note you haven't shown us your bet on Trump. I can only presume that is because you didn't have the courage of your convictions that Trump is going to win. And you still dont because he is at the longest odds now than he has ever been and yet you still haven't backed him. After all if you genuinely think that he is going to win why would you be refusing free money?

Show your stake!
    Whats the problem?
    All bets are tax free?

We all know your a 50c better!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,236 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

It will come as a huge shock to you Antifa members that those BLM protesters you support, those from Africa are HARD CORE christians.
    Unlike the usual Antifa supporter, I work work many Black Africans, and they are deeply christian, seriously Christian.

:eek:

Brian? wrote: »

Cracking Album.
    In my regular playlist
    most of the posters here would not know of it

Anyway why are we even talking about Christianity in a thread related to Trump? He's one of the worst examples of a "christian" you could find. The seven deadly sins would have been a more appropriate subtopic. He's got a few of those covered.

This is why I can't stand smug, self righteous religious types. Luckily there's less and less of ye around these days.

Even the mockers and the godless will be accountable to God when their time is up in this world and ye will have a very long time to reflect on how ye behaved and the decisions made while here.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,467 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Anyway why are we even talking about Christianity in a thread related to Trump? He's one of the worst examples of a "christian" you could find. The seven deadly sins would have been a more appropriate subtopic. He's got a few of those covered.

and probably all of the commandments as well.

Boggles wrote: »
    :eek:

I work with many north Africans as well, they consider themselves Mediterranean Africans, so whats your problem?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Ok, thanks for confirming you aren’t a genuine poster.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement