Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 US Presidential Election (aka: The Trump Coronation)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

Who's buying the book? 2020 for Donnie possibly gonna get a whole lot worse..

"The publisher of Mary Trump’s much-anticipated book about President Donald Trump and his family has moved up the release date for Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World’s Most Dangerous Man. Originally slated to go on sale July 28, publisher Simon & Schuster announced on Monday that the tell-all tome will be released two-weeks early, on July 14, due to “high demand and extraordinary interest.”

https://lawandcrime.com/awkward/publisher-moves-up-release-of-mary-trumps-book-her-spokesman-asks-what-is-donald-trump-so-afraid-of/?utm_source=mostpopular

Also an excerpt from the book..

https://twitter.com/brianstelter/status/1280159027884851200?s=20

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭stinkypinky

Democrats are despicable

• Registered Users Posts: 40,467 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Democrats are despicable

perhaps tell us what the video is about and why it makes the democrats despicable?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,592 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Democrats are despicable

A 52 minute video? Care to let us know what its about? Give time stamps to the important parts that you feel make the Democrats "despicable"?

For the month of may, murders are up 80%, burglaries up 35% and shootings are up 64%. It's only a few minutes into the video where the police chief rattles off the numbers. They aren't happy with their department being defunded 1 billion dollars. They also say their department is totally demoralized because of what's been going on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,467 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

For the month of may, murders are up 80%, burglaries up 35% and shootings are up 64%. It's only a few minutes into the video where the police chief rattles off the numbers. They aren't happy with their department being defunded 1 billion dollars. They also say their department is totally demoralized because of what's been going on.

their department wasn't defunded 1 billion dollars. part of the work they were doing for schools is now being paid from the education budget rather than the police budget.

their department wasn't defunded 1 billion dollars. part of the work they were doing for schools is now being paid from the education budget rather than the police budget.

Yeah... No.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/07/01/us/new-york-budget-nypd-1-billion-cut-trnd/index.html

"(CNN)Facing pressure from thousands of constituents calling to defund the police, New York City slashed $1 billion from the police budget. But some city lawmakers -- and the protesters calling for change -- think the cuts weren't sweeping enough."

Also CBS and others are reporting much higher spikes in violent crime.

https://twitter.com/CBS_Herridge/status/1280209744431636480

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭one world order

The democrats are panicking Kayne West is going for president. They were thinking and hoping Trump was self destructing by hiding Biden. Now admitting a popular black candidate would destroy any chance of them winning.

They have been using the left wing cultural Marxist media to scare and intimidate black Americans into voting democrats. The strategy of repressive tolerance i.e. tolerate everything and anything except anything conservative is now self destructing for them.

As black Americans rebel against the coalition of so called repressed minorities put together by white liberals, the BLM are now attacking liberal white supremacits. Living by identity politics the democrats are now dying by it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Mortelaro

what do you do in a U.S election when you're losing
    You get a stooge 3rd candidate to run

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭2u2me

As black Americans rebel against the coalition of so called repressed minorities put together by white liberals, the BLM are now attacking liberal white supremacits. Living by identity politics the democrats are now dying by it.
    "If you have a problem figuring out if you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black." - Joe Biden
    He said that to the black presenter Charlamagne on the breakfast club podcast.

Imagine Trump had said "You ain't white if you don't vote republican"

Without double standards there would be no standards at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭Cody montana

2u2me wrote: »
    He said that to the black presenter Charlamagne on the breakfast club podcast.

Imagine Trump had said "You ain't white if you don't vote republican"

Without double standards there would be no standards at all.

Guess who said this?

“In my opinion, you vote for a Democrat, you’re being very disloyal to Jewish people and very disloyal to Israel."

“I think any Jewish people that vote for a Democrat, I think it shows either a total lack of knowledge, or great disloyalty.”

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Guess who said this?

“In my opinion, you vote for a Democrat, you’re being very disloyal to Jewish people and very disloyal to Israel."

“I think any Jewish people that vote for a Democrat, I think it shows either a total lack of knowledge, or great disloyalty.”

Posted this quote before, it's conveniently ignored by the Trumpsters. Double standards indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭eeepaulo

As black Americans rebel against the coalition of so called repressed minorities put together by white liberals, the BLM are now attacking liberal white supremacits.

Are they people who eat at supermacs?

Posted this quote before, it's conveniently ignored by the Trumpsters. Double standards indeed.

Exactly double standards. You can choose whether to be Jewish or not, you can not choose whether to be Black.

Opinion is not the same as identity.

eeepaulo wrote: »
    Are they people who eat at supermacs?

My bad, liberals are now apparently white supremacists as well according to BLM. That’s the power of the fake mainstream media in today’s world.

Guess who said this?

Do you think "You're not christian if you don't eat communion"
    Is the same as "You're not black if you don't vote democrat"?

Do you see how these are different?

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭CowboyTed

Exactly double standards. You can choose whether to be Jewish or not, you can not choose whether to be Black.

Opinion is not the same as identity.

That excuse would be a gift to Democrats...

Tell the Jewish people they can choose not to be Jewish.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,206 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Anyone else think the United States of America may not be there in 2030?

Defunding police departments is the greatest of all farces. Who do they think is going to enforce the law, the Michigan Militia? Is it going to be every man for himself or sound the purge alarm?

I literally would not rule out any outcome to this schism in America, not least a breakup into the 5 or 6 nations it always should have been.

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭CowboyTed

Larbre34 wrote: »
    Anyone else think the United States of America may not be there in 2030?

Defunding police departments is the greatest of all farces. Who do they think is going to enforce the law, the Michigan Militia? Is it going to be every man for himself or sound the purge alarm?

I literally would not rule out any outcome to this schism in America, not least a breakup into the 5 or 6 nations it always should have been.

The 'defund the police' statement is not about abolishing the police...

The police in US are carrying the can for a lot of other social problems.

Here is the Dallas Chief talking about it:
    https://qz.com/729378/dallas-police-chief-david-brown-were-asking-cops-to-do-too-much-in-this-country/

They are not equipped or trained to perform these duties and many cases there approach as law enforcers is wrong. An example is mental health issues, US has consistently underfunded mental health issues especially in Red States, Police are the ones that have to deal with those problems and some case the person is armed.

Instead of militarising the police they actually take some of that budget and put it into other areas... That is the approach put forward and is the one Biden pushing a discussion around...

What is the need of a machine like this for policing:
    army-photo-superior-telegram.jpg?itok=ZvRlY7jh

On top of the US police are receiving more aggressive training:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETf7NJOMS6Y

Grossman is an ex US Ranger who is one of the top police trainers.... How about defunding that?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,663 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

A 52 minute video? Care to let us know what its about? Give time stamps to the important parts that you feel make the Democrats "despicable"?

Youre lucky it wasnt a six hour video that was posted along with "Heres your proof"
    My bad, liberals are now apparently white supremacists as well according to BLM. That’s the power of the fake mainstream media in today’s world.

You still havent told us what news sources you would recommend so that we can avoid the "fake mainstream media". Would you kindly enlighten us to your sources of media that would help posters here avoid all this fake news?

• Advertisement

Do you think "You're not christian if you don't eat communion"
    Is the same as "You're not black if you don't vote democrat"?

Do you see how these are different?

The lengths you're going to to excuse Trump's comments are laughable.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭kyote00

Mother of God....
    The democrats are panicking Kayne West is going for president. They were thinking and hoping Trump was self destructing by hiding Biden. Now admitting a popular black candidate would destroy any chance of them winning.

They have been using the left wing cultural Marxist media to scare and intimidate black Americans into voting democrats. The strategy of repressive tolerance i.e. tolerate everything and anything except anything conservative is now self destructing for them.

The lengths you're going to to excuse Trump's comments are laughable.

I have no love for Trump. Better beat my argument by dealing with the facts.

What Biden said is racist and if Trump said the same in reverse for white people all you guys would never have shut up talking about it. That's the truth.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World's Most Dangerous Man by Mary L. Trump, PhD in clinical psychology, and niece of President Donald Trump. Book to be released 14 July 2020, and already an Amazon best seller. Trump's brother has tried to block its release. I wonder why?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

Black Swan wrote: »
    Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World's Most Dangerous Man by Mary L. Trump, PhD in clinical psychology, and niece of President Donald Trump. Book to be released 14 July 2020, and already an Amazon best seller. Trump's brother has tried to block its release. I wonder why?

Why? Because he was narcissist who can't stand even the slightest criticism.

I would love to see Trump's legal bills, he sues more people that anyone else in the US.

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭tigger123

I cant see his nieces book impacting his reelection campaign. It will be dismissed easy enough as a family squabble. If he can get away with the stuff he's done in the last 3 years, he can brush this aside.

It will be BLM and Covid 19 that's gonna sink him.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭tigger123

CowboyTed wrote: »
    The 'defund the police' statement is not about abolishing the police...

The police in US are carrying the can for a lot of other social problems.

Here is the Dallas Chief talking about it:
    https://qz.com/729378/dallas-police-chief-david-brown-were-asking-cops-to-do-too-much-in-this-country/

They are not equipped or trained to perform these duties and many cases there approach as law enforcers is wrong. An example is mental health issues, US has consistently underfunded mental health issues especially in Red States, Police are the ones that have to deal with those problems and some case the person is armed.

Instead of militarising the police they actually take some of that budget and put it into other areas... That is the approach put forward and is the one Biden pushing a discussion around...

What is the need of a machine like this for policing:
    army-photo-superior-telegram.jpg?itok=ZvRlY7jh

On top of the US police are receiving more aggressive training:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETf7NJOMS6Y

Grossman is an ex US Ranger who is one of the top police trainers.... How about defunding that?

Very difficult to fit all that on a placard!

I have no love for Trump. Better beat my argument by dealing with the facts.

What Biden said is racist and if Trump said the same in reverse for white people all you guys would never have shut up talking about it. That's the truth.

So is what Trump said antisemitic? Neither of them should have said what they did. Why are you trying to excuse one while condemning the other? Or is it okay to be antisemitic because being Jewish is a "choice"?

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Youre lucky it wasnt a six hour video that was posted along with "Heres your proof"

You still havent told us what news sources you would recommend so that we can avoid the "fake mainstream media". Would you kindly enlighten us to your sources of media that would help posters here avoid all this fake news?

Go direct to the source. Listen to what Trump says and the words he uses rather than relying on the MSM to tell you the narrative, how you should think and feel. These violent mobs trying to burn down America is the result of people being manipulated by the mass produced mainstream media that are ultimately controlled by evil people at the top.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Go direct to the source. Listen to what Trump says and the words he uses rather than relying on the MSM to tell you the narrative, how you should think and feel. These violent mobs trying to burn down America is the result of people being manipulated by the mass produced mainstream media that are ultimately controlled by evil people at the top.
    Another clapping seal who thinks people only dislike Trump because of what the media tells them to think

Newsflash for you. My opinion on Trump comes exactly from what he says, the words he uses and the actions he takes.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement