Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 US Presidential Election (aka: The Trump Coronation)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,452 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

notobtuse wrote: »
    Wasn't Trump the first leader of a country to institute a travel ban from China? I guess according to you the leaders of every other country in the world are stone cold idiots?

A travel ban does fcuk all when it's already in your country, but Trump did it anyway

There is no state of Dakota.

South dakota you pedant

• Registered Users Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭notobtuse

duploelabs wrote: »
    A travel ban does fcuk all when it's already in your country, but Trump did it anyway
    So leaving thousands of more travelers from China did 'fcuk?' Do you actually read the stuff you type before hitting Submit Reply?'

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

South dakota you pedant
    ????
    How to Request an Absentee Ballot - download the application by clicking this button: Download Voter Registration Form

Ensure you are registered to vote. If you are unsure, confirm your registration by visiting our voter information portal.

Download and print an Absentee Ballot Application (PDF) and mail your original, signed application to your County Election Official. Only voters covered under the Uniformed and Overseas Absentee Voting Act can submit their application for absentee ballot via fax or email.

Registered voters can vote in-person once Absentee Voting begins at their County Auditor's office by bringing along a valid photo identification card (ID). If a voter does not have a photo ID, they must be given the option to sign a personal identification affidavit and vote a regular ballot. Voting

If you are unable to attend your polling place in person on Election Day, you may be eligible to vote by absentee ballot. To vote by absentee ballot, a voter must request an absentee ballot application from your County Election Official. The County Election Official will send a paper absentee ballot to the voter. The voter then completes the ballot and returns it to the County Election Official.

In South Dakota, the County Election Official must receive your application for absentee ballot no later than 5 p.m. the day before the election. Make sure you are registered before you apply to vote by absentee ballot. You can confirm your registration by visiting the Voter Information Portal.

If you are a military or overseas citizen please visit the linked pages to view absentee requirements.

If you are registered as an Independent/No Party Affiliation (NPA) and are requesting a Primary Election ballot, you may have a choice of voting a Democratic ballot or a Non-Political ballot. This is an option because the South Dakota Democratic Party has opened their party primary elections to allow voters who are registered as independent/NPA to vote in their primary. A Non-Political ballot is a ballot that only includes races where the candidates do not run with a political party affiliation and any local ballot measures (Examples include: school, city, special district, local ballot measure, etc.). On the absentee ballot application you must select if you want the Democratic ballot or Non-Political ballot. If you do not check one of those boxes, you will be sent the non-political ballot. If you do not mark a ballot selection and no non-political ballot is available, you will not receive a ballot.

In the event of confinement because of sickness or disability, a qualified voter may apply in writing and obtain an absentee ballot by authorized messenger. An authorized messenger delivers the ballot from the County Election Official to the qualified voter and then delivers the marked ballot to the County Election Official. Any application for a ballot by authorized messenger must be received by the person in charge of the election before 3:00 p.m. the day of the election.
    https://sdsos.gov/elections-voting/voting/absentee-voting.aspx

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

So leaving thousands of more travelers from China did 'fcuk?' Do you actually read the stuff you type before hitting Submit Reply?'

The China travel ban did nothing but signal to prats like you

• Advertisement

The only response I have to that is...

280.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

Must have taken you forever to type all of that out. I notice a couple of key dates missing. You must have just forgotten about them. I'll help you out with that 'honest' error...

From January 14, 2020 through January 20, 2020 the WHO repeated the Chinese assertion that there was no “clear evidence of human-to-human transmission.”

On January 23, 2020 the WHO’s director-general stated the coronavirus was “not yet a global health emergency.”

On January 31, 2020 President Trump issued a proclamation barring entry of non-U.S. citizens, other than the immediate family of citizens and permanent residents, who had traveled to China within the last two weeks. The restrictions have since been expanded to many other countries.

On February 8, 2020 the WHO director-general remarked the WHO wasn’t “just battling the virus; we’re also battling the trolls and conspiracy theorists that push misinformation and undermine the outbreak response,” defending China from criticism and travel bans.

You Also forgot...

Trump praising China's response to the virus (the word "transparent" appeared in the praises) up on till February 17 iirc

Nope... Still doesn't help.

Is that a transcript of daddy trump speaking?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

The madman is now inciting civil unrest:

https://twitter.com/glennkirschner2/status/1251174111918907394

Why are the grown ups in the room not taking the toddler's phone away? He's certifiable! :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Why are the grown ups in the room not taking the toddler's phone away? He's certifiable! :confused:

Oh holy hell!!!

Notobtuse, where's your double facepalm pic? It's needed here in response to Trump's crazy tweets

• Advertisement

Is Trump having a breakdown?

Those tweets he is sending out are seriously crazy.

You Also forgot...

Trump praising China's response to the virus (the word "transparent" appeared in the praises) up on till February 17 iirc
    Perhaps he trusted the World Health Organization. He is now right to withhold funds from WHO until we find out why they were telling us all lies on behalf of China. But I guess you condemn him for doing what it takes to shake up WHO as they're actions cost tens of thousands of lives. Right?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

amdublin wrote: »
    Is Trump having a breakdown?

Those tweets he is sending out are seriously crazy.

Exactly what I thought. Even for him, this is bad, very very bad.

At best, he's encouraging the spreading of a deadly disease, at worst he's encouraging sedition.

He's an actual monster.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Exactly what I thought. Even for him, this is bad, very very bad.

At best, he's encouraging the spreading of a deadly disease, at worst he's encouraging sedition.

He's an actual monster.
    You say monster, I say despicable c*nt

Is that a transcript of daddy trump speaking?
    You know it isn't... It another incoherent rambling from Joe Biden. Democrats are worried about Joe and many are calling for Andrew Cuomo to replace him on the ticket. But that is problematic. So now they think Biden should pick him as his VP running mate. That way if Joe would win they can move to replace him with Cuomo some time after he becomes president. But that creates another problem as Joe has promised to pick a woman as his running mate. I wonder how he’ll spin that boondoggle.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,223 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

You know it isn't... It another incoherent rambling from Joe Biden. Democrats are worried about Joe and many are calling for Andrew Cuomo to replace him on the ticket. But that is problematic. So now they think Biden should pick him as his VP running mate. That way if Joe would win they can move to replace him with Cuomo some time after he becomes president. But that creates another problem as Joe has promised to pick a woman as his running mate. I wonder how he’ll spin that boondoggle.

Have seen Trumps most recent tweets? And you think the democrats are worried about Biden lol. Trump is destroying your country.

He is the grownup in the room. Trump knows he can't be irresponsible like the governors of the states he listed.

Here is a picture of Michigan citizens protesting the other day against the Michigan governor's Stalinistic mandates over coronavirus. LOL... notice they're still abiding by the social distancing guidelines.

6bb2c6f0-7f6e-11ea-bf7d-b389c2468f9b

Ahahahahahahaha jaysis would you stop with your fairy tales! I think quarantine is getting to you!

Cuomo has specifically said he has no interest or intention in running for president or vice president.

Now as for that looper who is president right now. The word on the street is he is losing it. This week's pressers have been quite farcical tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭PyreOfHellfire

I can feel my brain cells physically die off every time I read Notobtuse's posts. Must be a kind of Trojan horse effect. If I continue reading his posts eventually my IQ points will drop below a level where I no longer question reality and can believe what he's saying.

Definition of obtuse:
    annoyingly insensitive or slow to understand.

Perfect.

Ahahahahahahaha jaysis would you stop with your fairy tales! I think quarantine is getting to you!

Cuomo has specifically said he has no interest or intention in running for president or vice president.

Now as for that looper who is president right now. The word on the street is he is losing it. This week's pressers have been quite farcical tbh

If you believe that I have a bridge in New York City to sell you.

• Advertisement

If you believe that I have a bridge in New York City to sell you.

Woohoo! More fairytales from you yay

I can feel my brain cells physically die off every time I read Notobtuse's posts. Must be a kind of Trojan horse effect. If I continue reading his posts eventually my IQ points will drop below a level where I no longer question reality and can believe what he's saying.

Definition of obtuse:
    annoyingly insensitive or slow to understand.

Perfect.
    Rather than act childish perhaps you could use the ignore feature. That would be the adult thing to do. Now, if you really are 12 years old, then I apologize.

Does someone wanna show him the other pictures of the protesters in Michigan not abiding by the social distance guidelines?

Billy Mays wrote: »
    Does someone wanna show him the other pictures of the protesters in Michigan not abiding by the social distance guidelines?

What photo is that now?

Billy Mays wrote: »
    I'm sure there were some. I supplied a pic of those who did. But you're missing the larger point (surprise, surprise)... many of the citizens of Michigan have had it with their governor's Stalinistic mandates and making it known. Trump knows what he is talking about. I believe there is a similar protest happening soon in my state over our idiot governor who thinks he is king.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,223 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

I'm sure there were some. I supplied a pic of those who did. But you're missing the larger point (surprise, surprise)... many of the citizens of Michigan have had it with their governor's Stalinistic mandates and making it known. Trump knows what he is talking about. I believe there is a similar protest happening soon in my state over our idiot governor who thinks he is king.

So you're in favour of ending lockdown and just ignoring this virus?

What photo is that now?
    200415-michigan-protest-video-tease__415481.focal-760x428.jpgWireAP_b6ef41a7ac6741e6930b4e5cd7c1baf6_16x9_992.jpg5849840e19ce4fd3a355b6226e4cdd4b_md.jpg

8294276329_af4037a449_z.jpg

Perhaps he trusted the World Health Organization. He is now right to withhold funds from WHO until we find out why they were telling us all lies on behalf of China. But I guess you condemn him for doing what it takes to shake up WHO as they're actions cost tens of thousands of lives. Right?

The house is on fire, let's reduce the water pressure... That'll teach them for not paying their water bill..

Trump logic 101 from the bobblehead internet platoon.

How's about after the virus is gotten dealt with, things that where done wrong during it gets sorted after? Not go to war during a war thats already being fought and make **** even harder..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Stopping people travelling from the country where the outbreak was rampant into one that had a very small amount of cases, did "nothing"?? :confused:

• Advertisement

You must've been absolutely raging when dotard said he had total authority a couple of days ago

You weren't though were you??!!

ohLohOQ.gif

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement