Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 US Presidential Election (aka: The Trump Coronation)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Michigan governors approval has gone up by 24% over the last month. Says all it needs to.
    And Donnie's?

Surely it's skyrocketed if he has literally saved 10s if not 100s of thousands of lives like Diamond and Silk claim??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭notobtuse

Michigan governors approval has gone up by 24% over the last month. Says all it needs to.
    Ancient history.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/04/16/gretchen-whitmer-may-have-just-taken-herself-out-veepstakes/
    https://spectator.org/the-worst-governor-in-america/
    “Insanity” — the word keeps cropping up in discussions of Whitmer’s reaction to the COVID-19 pandemic. Last month, the governor actually threatened the licenses of medical professionals who prescribed the anti-malarial drug hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) for coronavirus patients. A week later, however, Whitmer was trying to secure supplies of HCQ from the federal strategic stockpile.

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,223 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

notobtuse wrote: »
    No, I think the democrats want to replace Biden with Cuomo, because of some national polls that state it.

https://nypost.com/2020/04/10/democrats-want-to-drop-joe-biden-for-andrew-cuomo-poll-finds/

361 democrats responded to that poll, you'll see if you read the article. Now I'm not an expert on democrats. But I think there's more than 361 of them in the united states.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Can you someone very simply explain to me what in the hell Americans see this guy?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭Cody montana

theballz wrote: »
    Can you someone very simply explain to me what in the hell Americans see this guy?

Owns the libs.

Unfortunately for trump supporters, he’s united the left.

• Advertisement

Owns the libs.

Unfortunately for trump supporters, he’s united the left.
    Odd way to spell 'unhinged.'

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

Odd way to spell 'unhinged.'

*Checks trumps twitter feed*

Is trump a lib now?

It says a lot about Donald Trump that he was touting Hydroxychloroquine. He didn't have a clue about it yet even as the evidence stacks against it, he doubles down. Eejit

That tyrannical Michigan governor took a break from banning the sale of seeds and tomato plants, and has proclaimed that abortion (the elective surgery procedure that kills a human baby in the womb) is 'life-sustaining' and must continue even though they have stopped elective surgeries.

Biden's just gotta pick her at his veep.

It says a lot about Donald Trump that he was touting Hydroxychloroquine. He didn't have a clue about it yet even as the evidence stacks against it, he doubles down. Eejit

What I find bizarre.
    You’ve got people dismissing the work and knowledge of doctors and scientists for a reality star businessman who was bankrupt 6 times.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

Brazil and France I'm quite sure I read pulled tests early because so many test subjects were dying from it. A different drug is showing decent early signs but if they've not paid Druggie Donnie to be their salesman I doubt he'll mention it.

I read Joe Biden has already begun assembling a White House transition team in the event he defeats Trump in the election. So far the only people interested are Sneezy, Bashful, Doc, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy and Hunter.

I read Joe Biden has already begun assembling a White House transition team in the event he defeats Trump in the election. So far the only people interested are Sneezy, Bashful, Doc, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy and Hunter.
    74d1056cce14de35a9551ac072e340a5.gif

People like him and made him president because he’s confident, authoritative, dauntless, a great negotiator, prudent with resources, has clear priorities, has a savvy financial understanding, puts America first, is disgusted by ridiculous job killing regulations, governs as a conservative, and he’s not Obama.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

People like him and made him president because he’s confident, authoritative, dauntless, a great negotiator, prudent with resources, has clear priorities, has a savvy financial understanding, puts America first, is disgusted by ridiculous job killing regulations, governs as a conservative, and he’s not Obama.
    Is that you writing that or another copy/paste?

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

Is that you writing that or another copy/paste?

Probs saved on word.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭kilns

He is the grownup in the room. Trump knows he can't be irresponsible like the governors of the states he listed.

Here is a picture of Michigan citizens protesting the other day against the Michigan governor's Stalinistic mandates over coronavirus. LOL... notice they're still abiding by the social distancing guidelines.

6bb2c6f0-7f6e-11ea-bf7d-b389c2468f9b

I’d say that’s the first time anyone has described Trump as being the grown up in the room. You are deluded

EV0rnkr-U0-AAHJ-x.jpg

Yep very financially savvy, how many bankruptcies has it been? Prudent with resources how much did his Daddy give him and if he put it in a SPY fund would he be richer today? Great negotiator yep Trade wars are easy and Kim in NK knows what a great negotiator he is lol

It’s obvious you a troll. Amazing how you get a kick out of it but whatever makes you happy

That tyrannical Michigan governor took a break from banning the sale of seeds and tomato plants, and has proclaimed that abortion (the elective surgery procedure that kills a human baby in the womb) is 'life-sustaining' and must continue even though they have stopped elective surgeries.

Biden's just gotta pick her at his veep.

Some of the dumbest comments I’ve seen on this forum for a long time

• Advertisement

Still more effective than Ivanka and Jarrod

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Is there a presser on tonight? I need a bit of black comedy in my life

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

amdublin wrote: »
    Is there a presser on tonight? I need a bit of black comedy in my life

6pm Eastern Time. I imagine he will take the opportunity to throw another tantrum at Coumo.

I seem to remember you expressing similar incredulity with the following:

What makes you so sure you're right now?

Always amazes me how the users who get it wrong so much on Boards when it comes to everything Trump related (such as Trump apprently having conspired with the Kremlin to win the 2016 election, accusations that he used aid to bribe a foreign leader to get help in the 2020 one and will be removed from office as a result of it, and of course, how it's all a big right wing con-sper-o-cee theory that the FISA courts were abused by Obama DOJ officials) will still and all pontificate to others as if the opposite were true and they had actually been right the whole time. How any times can the same people face plant over and over again before they start to question their views one has to wonder.

Have you heard about Coronavirus?

The fact remains that her approval rating has gone up significantly.

I have to say I’m looking forward to watching yourself and Pete fully disconnect from reality as things get steadily worse for Trump over the next few months. Both of you are already half way there.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

Americans are a very gullible lot. They have a lot of smart people there but a dangerously large amount of low-information voters. Trump is a conman. Put it all together and it's 2020. Thankfully, we don't seem so susceptible to that kind of thing here but you'll always find a few on the tail end of the wrong side of the bell-curve representing human intelligence such as Gemma O Doherty fans who coincidentally, seem to like Trump a lot too.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭one world order

Far too many previous presidents off-shored jobs abroad signing terrible trade agreements. As the factories left they were replaced with drugs and crime. The corrupt MSM won't cover this but have sought to turn the population against God and invert good and bad. Trump is trying to reverse this decline of America and it is why the MSM constantly attack him.

Birx and Fauci for President and VP.

Your man has gone for a jimmy widdle and he's not missed a bit

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

Far too many previous presidents off-shored jobs abroad signing terrible trade agreements. As the factories left they were replaced with drugs and crime. The corrupt MSM won't cover this but have sought to turn the population against God and invert good and bad. Trump is trying to reverse this decline of America and it is why the MSM constantly attack him.

Well this is a doozie!!

Wow.

• Advertisement

Ah the waffler is back and he is in fine waffling form

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement