Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 US Presidential Election (aka: The Trump Coronation)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

And he didn't sh!t his pants either, at least as far as I know, but judging a man positively based on him not officially ordering people to inject is a bit flawed, don't you think.

Ah, the old Hillary line :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

Er, I said “but that’s not the point”. And it’s still not the point.

Ah have some pity. That's all he has. Nothing but strawmen. He can't argue with what you claim so he has to argue with something that you didn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

And he didn't sh!t his pants either, at least as far as I know, but judging a man positively based on him not officially ordering people to inject is a bit flawed, don't you think.

with trump supporters it is a process of continually lowering the bar of what is acceptable behaviour

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Blueshoe

Old Hillary. Dodgy old witch.
    We came,we saw ,he died
    Horrible human

• Registered Users Posts: 25,593 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

When in doubt say something about Hilary/Biden/Obama :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Diamond and Silk still fighting the good fight :pac: :pac:

Donnie could sneak into their rooms at night, pull down his ill fitting trousers, take a dump right on top of each of them and they'd excuse him claiming they've always had a secret skat fetish

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

Blueshoe wrote: »
    Are you saying republican supporters are less intelligent than democrats?

Read it again. I was quite precise with my language there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

Washington Times? Hey it's a step up from you using QANON peddlers as a source the other day. The same Horowitz report that story cites still found the warrants were entirely justified (something WT "mysteriously" left out) - which tends to be the case when the evidence is so overwhelming. And I see you did that thing where you somehow omitted the fact that even your own link explicitly says she is not under investigation. :)

Meanwhile, the Senate this week unanimously found that Russia did indeed help Trump in 2016 across both parties. No surprise that Barr is having a little deflection sh*t fit after lying through his teeth in his 'exoneration memo' for the Mueller Report of said Russian interference, and then lied again in front of Congress about Mueller calling him out on it. Only the best people Pete, only the best.

You'd be as well still slobbering over Clintons buttery males, maybe even more so as they weren't commissioned by the Republicans themselves as Fusion GPS was. But you already knew that.

"Excellently" indeed!

Well would you look at this, who ever could have guessed this was the case?

Well, apart from the guys who make Hydroxychloroquine and paid for access to Trump, that is.

Revealed: leader of group peddling bleach as coronavirus 'cure' wrote to Trump this week
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/24/revealed-leader-group-peddling-bleach-cure-lobbied-trump-coronavirus
    The leader of the most prominent group in the US peddling potentially lethal industrial bleach as a “miracle cure” for coronavirus wrote to Donald Trump at the White House this week.

In his letter, Mark Grenon told Trump that chlorine dioxide – a powerful bleach used in industrial processes such as textile manufacturing that can have fatal side-effects when drunk – is “a wonderful detox that can kill 99% of the pathogens in the body”. He added that it “can rid the body of Covid-19”.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭notobtuse

Washington Times? Hey it's a step up from you using QANON peddlers as a source the other day. The same Horowitz report that story cites still found the warrants were entirely justified (something WT "mysteriously" left out) - which tends to be the case when the evidence is so overwhelming. And I see you did that thing where you somehow omitted the fact that even your own link explicitly says she is not under investigation. :)

Meanwhile, the Senate this week unanimously found that Russia did indeed help Trump in 2016 across both parties. No surprise that Barr is having a little deflection sh*t fit after lying through his teeth in his 'exoneration memo' for the Mueller Report of said Russian interference, and then lied again in front of Congress about Mueller calling him out on it. Only the best people Pete, only the best.

You'd be as well still slobbering over Clintons buttery males, maybe even more so as they weren't commissioned by the Republicans themselves as Fusion GPS was. But you already knew that.

"Excellently" indeed!
    Sorry to have to burst your bubble, but the best intelligence suggests Russia favored Clinton in the 2016 election but CIA Director John Brennan covered it up and ignored CIA analysts complaints when he did.

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,506 ✭✭✭Silentcorner

Would the person most likely to be backed by Russia not be Bernie Sanders....that was the first thing that crossed my mind at the time...

It's all crazy stuff the likes of which you'd expect to hear from Jim Corr or David Icke...not CNN.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭trashcan

Sawduck wrote: »
    Wait are trump supporters really drinking toilet duck?????

Would explain a lot !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭trashcan

But he didn't tell people to inject?

No, but his understanding is so limited that when he is briefed that disinfectant works on the virus, he thinks this means that it could be taken internally to counter it. That's beyond stupid however you look at it.

trashcan wrote: »
    No, but his understanding is so limited that when he is briefed that disinfectant works on the virus, he thinks this means that it could be taken internally to counter it. That's beyond stupid however you look at it.

He asked...in reference to the damage the virus does to the lungs...

And isn't chemotherapy a little like that...taking in toxic chemicals to kill a disease....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭notobtuse

Would the person most likely to be backed by Russia not be Bernie Sanders....that was the first thing that crossed my mind at the time...

It's all crazy stuff the likes of which you'd expect to hear from Jim Corr or David Icke...not CNN.
    Bernie was never going to be president.

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

He asked...in reference to the damage the virus does to the lungs...

And isn't chemotherapy a little like that...taking in toxic chemicals to kill a disease....

https://time.com/5825860/coronavirus-robot/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=editorial&utm_term=health_covid-19&linkId=87269479

Irish company have a robot built that among other things uses ultra violet light to kill the virus. I presume they will receive the same pile on as Trump?

https://time.com/5825860/coronavirus-robot/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=editorial&utm_term=health_covid-19&linkId=87269479

Irish company have a robot built that among other things uses ultra violet light to kill the virus. I presume they will receive the same pile on as Trump?

Time...and the Irish company are selling hope...charlatans!!!

notobtuse wrote: »
    Sorry to have to burst your bubble, but the best intelligence suggests Russia favored Clinton in the 2016 election but CIA Director John Brennan covered it up and ignored CIA analysts complaints when he did.

Bernie Sanders campaign did have Russian trolls trying go pump it up to sew division. He explicitly made a point of denouncing any involvement and demanding them to stop, at least. https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.sky.com/story/amp/bernie-sanders-tells-vladimir-putin-to-stay-out-of-election-after-report-of-russian-help-11939935

Trump on the other hand asked them to help his campaign and hack his opponents emails (and surely enough, a few days later, they did) - https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2016/jul/27/donald-trump-russia-dnc-email-hack-video

And the just last week, a US Senate investigation - with both republicans and democrats involved - came to the same conclusion as the Mueller report, which is that Russia helped Trump win the 2016 election. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.politico.com/amp/news/2020/04/21/senate-intel-report-confirms-russia-aimed-to-help-trump-in-2016-198171

• Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

they are not proposing it as a cure. you did actually read past the headline?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

Are you suggesting they're going to use UV-C on people infected with Covid19 as a cure?

• Advertisement

You can watch Dr. Birx die a thousand deaths while listening to Trump talk about UV-C and injecting disinfectant..

https://v.redd.it/048ery4q0ou41

You can watch Dr. Birx die a thousand deaths while listening to Trump talk about UV-C and injecting disinfectant..

https://v.redd.it/048ery4q0ou41

She may have been trying to figure out a way to get it to work?
    Perhaps he gave her an idea. She is deep in thought by the looks of it. Interesting

She may have been trying to figure out a way to get it to work?
    Perhaps he gave her an idea. She is deep in thought by the looks of it. Interesting

Yeah, she looks perfect, fantastic, tremendously comfortable sitting listening to a man suggesting about finding a way to use disinfectant by way of injection..

Yeah, she looks perfect, fantastic, tremendously comfortable sitting listening to a man suggesting about finding a way to use disinfectant by way of injection..

Do you have the qualifications or personally know her to make such a definitive judgement?

It looks like she is saying to herself "What is this eejit on about" then "Unless! Maybe just maybe" then she starts thinking about the Nobel prize she will win. End of clip.

Look we don't know. She may have thought something was possible or not. It's hard to know. It's guessing

Do you have the qualifications or personally know her to make such a definitive judgement?

It looks like she is saying to herself "What is this eejit on about" then "Unless! Maybe just maybe" then she starts thinking about the Nobel prize she will win. End of clip.

Look we don't know. She may have thought something was possible or not. It's hard to know. It's guessing

You need qualification to read body language? Shiiiit I should stop reading the body language of anyone I see, I don't have the damn qualification for that.

Look what we know, is your posts defending the nonsense which he himself has rowed back on and has moved the goal posts to "he was being sarcastic"..

You need qualification to read body language? Shiiiit I should stop reading the body language of anyone I see, I don't have the damn qualification for that.

Look what we know, is your posts defending the nonsense which he himself has rowed back on and has moved the goal posts to "he was being sarcastic"..

Yes there is specific training for reading body language.
    Here is a link to a course

https://www.irishtraining.ie/courses/business-management/body-language-skills/

Yes there is specific training for reading body language.
    Here is a link to a course

https://www.irishtraining.ie/courses/business-management/body-language-skills/

Someone needs the sarcasm qualification..

Someone needs the sarcasm qualification..

You claimed you could tell her thoughts from her body language. Yet you don't have the necessary training.
    I have simply provided you with information that could one day lead you to gaining those skills

You claimed you could tell her thoughts from her body language. Yet you don't have the necessary training.
    I have simply provided you with information that could one day lead you to gaining those skills

Yeah I never claimed to know her thoughts.. not even a qualified body language expert can tell you that. Body language gives away emotions.

But keep digging, Trump land can't be far away..

• Advertisement

Yeah I never claimed to know her thoughts.. not even a qualified body language expert can tell you that. Body language gives away emotions.

But keep digging, Trump land can't be far away..

You posted a link and said watch her die a thousand deaths as trump spoke about disinfection.
    Now you are saying you don't claim to know her thoughts and are not qualified to read body language.
    Why say it then

I can't say that I agree with you

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement