Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 US Presidential Election (aka: The Trump Coronation)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

blinding wrote: »
    Didn’t something happen to Hillary in November 2016 ! It was a Rude Awakening ,as I Recall ! ! !:D:D:D

And there’s a very good chance Biden will lose as well. Hilary losing wasn’t a rude awakening, unless you were blinded by national polls. Statistically it was a toss up.

What I’m talking about is the slurs: Hilary is withdrawing due to health reasons, the Dems are looking for a replacement because of the Epstein scandal, pizzagate means Hilary has to withdraw and so on and so on.

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

Brian? wrote: »
    And there’s a very good chance Biden will lose as well. Hilary losing wasn’t a rude awakening, unless you were blinded by national polls. Statistically it was a toss up.

What I’m talking about is the slurs: Hilary is withdrawing due to health reasons, the Dems are looking for a replacement because of the Epstein scandal, pizzagate means Hilary has to withdraw and so on and so on.
    And Biden with all his baggage and his age is the best the Dems can come up with.

It looks like the Dems (Pre. Covid-19 ) had already written off November 2020.

I think the Dems will ditch Biden before the Election.

Who puts forward a candidate with Dementia for an Election they hope to win ? ?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,454 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

And Biden with all his baggage and his age is the best the Dems can come up with.

It looks like the Dems (Pre. Covid-19 ) had already written off November 2020.

I think the Dems will ditch Biden before the Election.

Who puts forward a candidate with Dementia for an Election they hope to win ? ?

Who has dementia? Someone who can't spell their name or their wife's name?

Biden is hiding because the Public will not vote for a man in his condition ! !

• Registered Users Posts: 25,597 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

What condition?

• Advertisement

What condition?
    Have you got Dementia as well ? ?:eek::eek:

There's absolutely no indication Biden has dementia.

There's absolutely no indication Biden has dementia.
    Have you seen him interviewed lately ? Thats of the few interviews that he is doing because its obvious that he has Dementia.

Can you show your conclusive proof that Biden has dementia? Doctors reports? Or is this just your own "feeling" that he has it?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,860 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Have you seen him interviewed lately ? Thats of the few interviews that he is doing because its obvious that he has Dementia.

It's not. He always had a stutter. He's just a terrible candidate.

The GOP will roll out the dementia line effectively though.

• Advertisement

What are your qualifications that you can come on here and categorically state with 100% certainty that Biden has dementia? Have you examined him? Have you spoken to him?

Can you show your conclusive proof that Biden has dementia? Doctors reports? Or is this just your own "feeling" that he has it?
    Has he released his medical records. No doctor would sign off Biden as being clear of Dementia.

I doubt Biden will be the democratic candidate. Nobody would put that guy up as their candidate if they expected to win ! ! !

Has he released his medical records. No doctor would sign off Biden as being clear of Dementia.

I doubt Biden will be the democratic candidate. Nobody would put that guy up as their candidate if they expected to win ! ! !

So in conclusion.

You haven't seen any medical records that state Biden has dementia

You have no medical proof that states Biden has dementia

You have no medical expertise to prove that Biden has dementia

You just have a feeling because of a youtube clip or two that you have watched.

I'm sure you will soon be posting about how Trump obviously has dementia due to the many còck ups he has had when talking?

Biden doesn't have dementia. He isn't "hiding" either. He's leading by example and socially isolating as he's in an at risk group for Covid-19.

He regularly does live broadcasts from him his home. Have you seen any of them? He's pretty sharp.

The only way you can think he has dementia is if the only time you see him is in edited videos that are edited to make him look bad.

It's getting silly now. 1 day he has to drop out because he has dementia. The next day because he's pedophile. The next day he's a rapist. Then back to dementia and repeat.

they/them/theirs

Brian? wrote: »
    Biden doesn't have dementia. He isn't "hiding" either. He's leading by example and socially isolating as he's in an at risk group for Covid-19.

He regularly does live broadcasts from him his home. Have you seen any of them? He's pretty sharp.

The only way you can think he has dementia is if the only time you see him is in edited videos that are edited to make him look bad.

It's getting silly now. 1 day he has to drop out because he has dementia. The next day because he's pedophile. The next day he's a rapist. Then back to dementia and repeat.
    Two out of those three is definitely enough :eek:

Seriously ! is this the best the Democrats can come up with ! ! ! :eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

I'm not particularly fond of Biden, but you do realise that Trump is an actual pedophile who has bragged about perving on undressed underage girls in the changing rooms at his beauty pageants before (and whose resorts Epstein used for years to recruit underage girls to be abused)?

And you do know that Trump has been accused by 20+ women of rape or sexual assault, if I recall? Not to mention setting out of court for beating his wife, to which he never denied the accusations (and as we know about Trump, for him to not deny something is extremely rare).

And shows every amount of the signs of dementia, and significantly more of general mental illness that Biden does?

In light of all of this, is it safe to assume that you think Trump should be dropped for this years election, and that he should have also been in 2016?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,454 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

and this is a sworn (under the threat of perjury) witness statement lodged in court, against what the republicans are putting forward to the running.
    Defendant x had sexual contact with me at four different parties in the summer of 1994. On the fourth and final sexual encounter with Defendant X, Defendant X tied me to a bed, exposed himself to me, and then proceeded to forcibly rape me. During the course of this savage sexual attack, I loudly pleaded with Defendant X to stop but he did not. Defendant X responded to my pleas by violently striking me in the face with his open hand and screaming that he would do whatever he wanted.

http://thememoryhole2.org/s/4-1-Jane-Doe-Declaration.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Trump supporters sure do know how to confirm how utterly, ridiculously stupid they are by continuing to attack Biden on perceived faults their own dear leader has in spades.

Sex pest - Biden has one accuser as opposed to at least 25 for Trump.

Dementia - 'Covfefe' and too many other brain farts/tweets too numerous to mention. Frankly, I'd be here all day listing all his cognitive malfunctions.

Too old - Biden is 77, Trump 73.

Repeating 'Is he the best the Dems can come up with?' when they have a reality TV host who'd never held political office before running as their preferred candidate :D

If that's their bar, they have some cheek denigrating any other party's choice. But hey, keep swing away with the ludicrous insults!

Didn’t Donald Trump beat the best the Dems had to offer the last time i.e. Hillary.

You’d think they would try a mark up on Hillary not several mark downs on Hillary.

The Dems can pull defeat out of the Jaws of Victory ; No Bother to them ! ! !

• Registered Users Posts: 12,860 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Repeating 'Is he the best the Dems can come up with?' when they have a reality TV host who'd never held political office before running as their preferred candidate :D

That was his appeal. And he also won. :confused:

• Advertisement

The Nal wrote: »
    That was his appeal. And he also won. :confused:

And what a great job he's done :pac:

Didn’t Donald Trump beat the best the Dems had to offer the last time i.e. Hillary.

You’d think they would try a mark up on Hillary not several mark downs on Hillary.

The Dems can pull defeat out of the Jaws of Victory ; No Bother to them ! ! !

No novelty factor this time - his record speaks for itself.

Sure, let's see what happens in November before writing the Dems off just yet ;)

No novelty factor this time - his record speaks for itself.

Sure, let's see what happens in November before writing the Dems off just yet ;)
    Will Joe make it ? ?

Will the Dems have a night of the long knives for Joe.

Nancy will have enough Ice-Cream to watch the show anyway ! ! !:eek:

Will Joe make it ? ?

Could easily happen to Trump.

Will Joe make it ? ?

Sounds like it'll be a thriller of an election night! I'll be stocked up on ice cream myself!

Hope Donnie has his KFC and Maccie D's order in!

Sounds like it'll be a thriller of an election night! I'll be stocked up on ice cream myself!

Hope Donnie has his KFC and Maccie D's order in!
    Nancy has enough Ice Cream for everyone :eek:

She sure has Industrial Sized Refrigerators :eek: Vey big for a Scrawny Old Crow:eek:

She sure has Industrial Sized Refrigerators :eek: Vey big for a Scrawny Old Crow:eek:

Idiotic posts are idiotic :rolleyes:

Idiotic posts are idiotic :rolleyes:
    Are you in one of Nancy’s Fridges ? ?

Very Roomy. Is there any more in there with you ? ?:eek:

What's the fixation on Nancy Pelosi about? :confused:

• Advertisement

Enough for what? They are all lies.

they/them/theirs

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement