Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 US Presidential Election (aka: The Trump Coronation)

Options

Comments

Trump supporters sure do know how to confirm how utterly, ridiculously stupid they are by continuing to attack Biden on perceived faults their own dear leader has in spades.

Sex pest - Biden has one accuser as opposed to at least 25 for Trump.

Dementia - 'Covfefe' and too many other brain farts/tweets too numerous to mention. Frankly, I'd be here all day listing all his cognitive malfunctions.

Too old - Biden is 77, Trump 73.

Repeating 'Is he the best the Dems can come up with?' when they have a reality TV host who'd never held political office before running as their preferred candidate :D

If that's their bar, they have some cheek denigrating any other party's choice. But hey, keep swing away with the ludicrous insults!

I'm pretty sure Joe Biden never referred to the airforce role in the civil war... That definitely tops badly cut videos of Biden.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

I'm pretty sure Joe Biden never referred to the airforce role in the civil war... That definitely tops badly cut videos of Biden.

Like I said, I could be here all day listing his cognitive malfunctions...

• Registered Users Posts: 25,597 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

What's the fixation on Nancy Pelosi about? :confused:

Begins with a T, ends with an L

I'll let you fill in the blanks.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

What's the fixation on Nancy Pelosi about? :confused:
    I’m disappointed I did not get the JFK treatment from Nancy in her Hay Day.

She actually is that long around Washington ! ! !

Joe was fighting for the Dems in the South. The Dems were very strong in the South about being Pro-Slavery ! ! !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭Cody montana

blinding wrote: »
    Nancy has enough Ice Cream for everyone :eek:

She sure has Industrial Sized Refrigerators :eek: Vey big for a Scrawny Old Crow:eek:

Where do you keep Ice cream?
    In the oven?

Where do you keep Ice cream?
    In the oven?
    Not in Industrialised Refrigerators ! ! !

Nancy ; Let them Eat Ice Cream.

Nancy also said that Health care is a Human right and that Health care must be affordable !!!! So Nancy reckons that you must pay for your Human Rights.

The Dems / republicans are the same as FFG here. Ya might as well go with the real thing and Vote Republican.

The Dems are just Pulling your Chain just like FFG here.:eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,454 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Nancy also said that Health care is a Human right and that Health care must be affordable !!!! So Nancy reckons that you must pay for your Human Rights.

The Dems / republicans are the same as FFG here. Ya might as well go with the real thing and Vote Republican.

Tell me, what flaws do you see in trump? Is there anything you think he could do better as a president and/or a human being

duploelabs wrote: »
    Tell me, what flaws do you see in trump? Is there anything you think he could do better as a president and/or a human being
    I like him. He has shown up how absolutely useless the other Politicians are.

He is unlucky that Covid-19 has come in his tenure and the other politicians would have been exactly the same or worse at this time.

4 More years for the Donald and perhaps then one of the younger Trumps will be ready to carry on.

Nearly 80 THOUSAND Americans dead due to trumps lies and incompetence.

But but but Nancy has ice cream.
    Ridiculous.

• Advertisement

Ridiculous.
    It would probably have been worse if the Dems were in. Nancy would have been spooning Ice cream and Bill would have been spooning.

Hillary would have Misspoken a lot. Probably started a war to cover up for Bill’s spooning ! ! !

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Nah, it was due to the Wuhan Coronavirus.

Millions was the prediction based on some models and so thankfully Trump acted as early as he did. Dr. Fauci has made it clear that those early actions made a world of difference:

https://twitter.com/CortesSteve/status/1238472710394720256

And indeed has also made it clear that Trump always took his recommendations:
    Anthony-Fauci-on-COVID-19-Trump-and-Staying-Healthy-The-Atlantic.png

Dr. Birx backs that up:
    Watters: "Dr.Fauci said that whenever you guys have gone to the President with a serious scientific recommendation he's absorbed that and taken action"

Dr. Birx: "That is absolutely correct"

It would probably have been worse if the Dems were in. Nancy would have been spooning Ice cream and Bill would have been spooning.

Hillary would have Misspoken a lot. Probably started a war to cover up for Bill’s spooning ! ! !

How would it probably have been worse?
    The rest of your statement is childish nonsense.

I like him. He has shown up how absolutely useless the other Politicians are.

He is unlucky that Covid-19 has come in his tenure and the other politicians would have been exactly the same or worse at this time.

4 More years for the Donald and perhaps then one of the younger Trumps will be ready to carry on.

Again I'll ask as you didn't answer there....

How would it probably have been worse?
    The rest of your statement is childish nonsense.
    Wasn’t Nancy and Co hugging Chinese and giving out about Flights from China being stopped.

There is every chance that it would have been worse under the Dems with their politically correct bull$h!t :eek::eek:

duploelabs wrote: »
    Again I'll ask as you didn't answer there....

I like him if he was a drinking man I would be delighted to have a few drinks with him. He is good crack anyway even with out the Drink.

He has done a great job showing how absolutely useless the other American Politicians are . In this , he has done great service for his Country.

Wasn’t Nancy and Co hugging Chinese and giving out about Flights from China being stopped.

There is every chance that it would have been worse under the Dems with their politically correct bull$h!t :eek::eek:

Last time I checked, Trump is in charge of the country, not Nancy.
    He held campaign rallies and even went golfing in March.

How would political correctness have made the pandemic worse?

I like him if he was a drinking man I would be delighted to have a few drinks with him. He is good crack anyway even with out the Drink.

He has done a great job showing how absolutely useless the other American Politicians are . In this , he has done great service for his Country.
    So you see no flaws in him as a president or a human being?

Last time I checked, Trump is in charge of the country, not Nancy.
    He held campaign rallies and even went golfing in March.

How would political correctness have made the pandemic worse?
    You don’t see to many people hugging Chinese people Now. you don’t see anyone saying its a good idea to have flights coming in from china and that stopping them would racist.

As bad as things are the Dems would have only made them worse especially with their ‘ Virtue signalling , politically correct bull$h!t '

Obama sounds nervous. Biden winning is now personal.

https://sports.yahoo.com/obama-irule-of-law-michael-flynn-case-014121045.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,017 ✭✭✭SharpshooterTom

Ridiculous.

80,000 are dead because its a worldwide pandemic with no cure.

If its due to Trumps incompetance (and I agree he's incompetant), then why 50% of the total deaths located New York, New Jersey and Connecticut, which are all run by democrats?

New York - 26,585
    Florida - 1,715
    Texas - 1,079

Texas and Florida both have larger populations than New York also.

The federal government is undoubtedly handling the crisis poorly but what does that say about the democrats in New York?

If its due to Trumps incompetance (and I agree he's incompetant), then why 50% of the total deaths located New York, New Jersey and Connecticut, which are all run by democrats?

New York - 26,585
    Florida - 1,715
    Texas - 1,079

The federal government is undoubtedly handling the crisis poorly but what does that say about the democrats in New York?
    Thank God the Democrats are not running the whole Country ! ! !

You don’t see to many people hugging Chinese people Now. you don’t see anyone saying its a good idea to have flights coming in from china and that stopping them would racist.

As bad as things are the Dems would have only made them worse especially with their ‘ Virtue signalling , politically correct bull$h!t '

Why can you answer any questions?
    What political correctness?

New York - 26,585
    Florida - 1,715
    Texas - 1,079

Aye, and the liberal media are acting like Cuomo is a hero.

If anything it's DeSantis who has done a sterling job and should be lauded by the media, but he's a Republican and so, oh well.

New York - 26,585
    Florida - 1,715
    Texas - 1,079

Population density, large cities and some of the busiest airports in the world.
    You are welcome.

Why can you answer any questions?
    What political correctness?
    If you don’t hug a Chinese and go down to China Town you are a Racist:eek::eek:

If you were in favour if stopping Flights from China . You were a Racist:eek::eek:

This Virtue signalling, politically correct bull$h!t costs lives but the Dems are hiding from the positions that they held.:eek::eek:

Ridiculous.

It's a weirdly coherent logic with Blinding, check his views on how the UK are handling it...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,017 ✭✭✭SharpshooterTom

Population density, large cities and some of the busiest airports in the world.
    You are welcome.

Ok so we're at least admitting that there are many factors involved in the spread of Covid-19 and its not all due to Trump giving goofy press conferences and most of the 80,000 deaths would've likely occured under a democrat too.

There's no cure, and the only remedy is shut down the country, which has disastrous economic effects and thus the 14.2% unemployment most certainly would've happened under a democrat as well.

If you don’t hug a Chinese and go down to China Town you are a Racist:eek::eek:

If you were in favour if stopping Flights from China . You were a Racist:eek::eek:

This Virtue signalling, politically correct bull$h!t costs lives but the Dems are hiding from the positions that they held.:eek::eek:

The only problem being, Trump and Republicans are currently in charge.
    And the situation in the USA has been a total disaster.

• Advertisement

The only problem being, Trump and Republicans are currently in charge.
    And the situation in the USA has been a total disaster.
    And most Americans understand that it would be the same or worse if the democrats were in Power.

Would Joe Biden be the answer now ? = No Chance !

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement