Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 US Presidential Election (aka: The Trump Coronation)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭notobtuse

da_miser wrote: »
    Have to go to shop to put money on my account and the bookies are all closed, so what is yours and others excuse?
    As soon as they open i will put €100 on a Trump win , i know none of the Biden supporters here will put their money on the line, and that a fact.
    Of course they won't. They may not admit it here but they also fear Biden might not even become the DNC's nominee.

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭da_miser

joe40 wrote: »
    His most trusted advisers are his daughter and son in law. Both of whom have no qualifications or experience. Sounds more like north Korea than a western democracy.

You love Simon Harris around here, whats the difference?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,597 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

notobtuse wrote: »
    Biden is a soldier not a leader. Pelosi and Schumer will be pulling the strings.

Trump isn't a leader either.

Who is "pulling his strings "?

Putin! i hear you shout at your PC monitor!
    While i and anyone not brainwashed by the fake news media laughs at the absurdity of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,811 ✭✭✭joe40

Simon Harris has been elected by the people of his constituency, Ivanka and her husband have zero credentials except for who Daddy is.

• Advertisement

God. ;)

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

Simon Harris has been elected by the people of his constituency, Ivanka and her husband have zero credentials except for who Daddy is.

So you saying all of Harris" advisors are elected?
    What about Leos's, they all elected as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

God. ;)
    The funny, no sorry, tragic thing is millions of your fellow citizens actually believe that.

Do you subscribe to that batsh!t mentalness yourself boss?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,506 ✭✭✭Silentcorner

If the American electorate was like that of normal/typical western democracy, Trump would not have a chance.
    The fact he does have a chance shows how broken America is.
    His most trusted advisers are his daughter and son in law. Both of whom have no qualifications or experience. Sounds more like north Korea than a western democracy.

I used to think the same.

George Bush Sn was VP from 1981-89, President until 93, Clinton from 93-01, George Bush Jn 01-09. Obama 09 -17 ( Mrs Clinton Sec of State, defeated Presidential nominee)

In 2016, it was looking like Clinton v Bush ....

Two families dominating/swapping American Power over for nearly 4 decades....I can understand why Americans had enough, especially since in that time, ordinary Americans have suffered a reversal of economic fortunes.

Trump is a very hard man to warm to, especially if you have been conditioned to believe he is a complete disaster which you have if you have been consuming the most imbalanced media the industry has ever seen.

The problem is, too many people don't care about media anymore, not even Fox viewers.

If media were the cause of all of this, how come Trumps events are always high energy packed affairs and the Democrats are the opposite...if you think that is because of poor educational standards then one, if you are right who's fault is that? two, you must also believe that we are morons based on who we elect.

We all know America is broken we all could see that before Trump entered the race, he won on an America First platform....could you blame them!!!

So you saying all of Harris" advisors are elected?
    What about Leos's, they all elected as well?

Simon Harris's family family are not his advisors.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,506 ✭✭✭Silentcorner

Putin...I heard he controls Tulsi Gabbard as well...probably has a few more!!!

Would make a welcome change from Putin!
    Oh, so sorry. More news is coming out that will cause the left’s collective heads to explode. Recent declassified documents show John Brennan, Acting Director of National Intelligence, suppressed intelligence from the bogus Russia collusion witch-hunt showing intel that established Russia actually wanted Hillary Clinton to win because she was a known quantity to them, they were familiar with her as US Secretary of State, Putin’s team thought she was more manageable, and they feared Trump because they considered him unpredictable.

https://americanpriority.com/news/fox-news-john-brennan-suppressed-intel-saying-russia-wanted-hillary-clinton-to-win/

Another Democratic Conspiracy Theory bites the dust!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,223 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Have to go to shop to put money on my account and the bookies are all closed, so what is yours and others excuse?
    As soon as they open i will put €100 on a Trump win , i know none of the Biden supporters here will put their money on the line, and that a fact.

Pathetic hahaha

Billy Mays wrote: »
    The funny, no sorry, tragic thing is millions of your fellow citizens actually believe that.

Do you subscribe to that batsh!t mentalness yourself boss?
    Did you not see the winky smilie? Or does humor escape you?

God. ;)

Which one?

Which one?
    Hades, of course. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,857 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

People used say world Jewry, now they say Russia is behind it all.

Same lunacy.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,485 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Trump wants to bang Ivanka, Leo doesn't wan... Feck it, YOU'RE FAKE NEWS!!

MadYaker wrote: »
    Pathetic hahaha

Finally someone that gets it!
    The Biden supporters are truly pathetic, not one of them can give a answer to why he why he would beat Trump other than Orange man bad.
    So i know not a single one of them will put their money where their mouth is, i on the other hand will post proof as soon as bookies reopen, a €100 bet on a trump victory. A sure thing if ever there was one.

Simon Harris's family family are not his advisors.....

So who are these advisors to Harris hiding in the shadows?

• Advertisement

Putin...I heard he controls Tulsi Gabbard as well...probably has a few more!!!

Well Bernie did honeymoon in the USSR, he must be a KGB asset and thats the reason the patriotic Dems shafted him.
    The left like to accuse you of what they are doing, they say trump is in Russias service, but the evidence keeps emerging that the Dems are in Chinas service, Dianne Feinstein anyone?
    On July 27, 2018, reports surfaced that a Chinese staff member who worked as Feinstein's personal driver, gofer and liaison to the Asian-American community for 20 years, was caught reporting to China's Ministry of State Security. According to the reports, Feinstein was contacted by the FBI five years ago warning her about the suspected employee. The employee was later interviewed by authorities and forced to retire by Feinstein. No criminal charges were filed against the individual.

The Biden supporters are truly pathetic, not one of them can give a answer to why he why he would beat Trump other than Orange man bad.
    So i know knot a single one of them will put their money where their mouth is, i on the other hand will post proof as soon as bookies reopen, a €100 bet on a trump victory. A sure thing if ever there was one.

Why only €100? Sure if he is a such a sure thing then why not take out a €20,000 loan and place it all on trump? Easy money right?

So i know not a single one of them will put their money where their mouth is, i on the other hand will post proof as soon as bookies reopen, a €100 bet on a trump victory. A sure thing if ever there was one.

Sad attempt to avoid engaging in a real debate.

He’ll beat trump because of coronavirus and the ruined economy. This virus isn’t going away. Cases are still increasing overall in the USA and they are now talking about opening up which will only accelerate the case numbers. They’ll likely still have hundreds of thousands of coronavirus cases when the flu season hits in the autumn. How do you think that will play out on the eve of the election? Haven’t even mentioned the inevitable recession yet. Give the €100 to the American Red Cross if you have it to waste but I suspect you don’t.

Why only €100? Sure if he is a such a sure thing then why not take out a €20,000 loan and place it all on trump? Easy money right?

Like Trump i have love for all the losers, they cant help they where born that way, i believe that €100 would be the max that they could afford to loose from their meagre resources.
    Feel free your good self to bet more on Biden and post the betting slip i will match it!
    I wont hold my breath to see a SINGLE bet posted here for Biden to win, everyone knows the Biden supporters know he is going to loose, they are just trying to console each other before the inevitable defeat in November.

MadYaker wrote: »
    Sad attempt to avoid engaging in a real debate.

He’ll beat trump because of coronavirus and the ruined economy. This virus isn’t going away. Cases are still increasing overall in the USA and they are now talking about opening up which will only accelerate the case numbers. They’ll likely still have hundreds of thousands of coronavirus cases when the flu season hits in the autumn. How do you think that will play out on the eve of the election? Haven’t even mentioned the inevitable recession yet. Give the €100 to the American Red Cross if you have it to waste but I suspect you don’t.

Talk is cheap, put your money up, show you really think Biden has a chance.
    Orange man bad is not going to win the election for Biden.
    As soon as bookies open , the bet will be made and posted, i suspect nay, KNOW we will see only bets on Trump posted here.

Talk is cheap, put your money up, show you really think Biden has a chance.
    Orange man bad is not going to win the election for Biden.
    As soon as bookies open , the bet will be made and posted, i suspect nay, KNOW we will see only bets on Trump posted here.

This is a forum for talking but im subrcribed to this thread if you put €100 on Trump ill put €100 on Biden. Ill have to set up a PP account :pac:

Can you refute any of the points I made?

Like Trump i have love for all the losers, they cant help they where born that way, i believe that €100 would be the max that they could afford to loose from their meagre resources.
    Feel free your good self to bet more on Biden and post the betting slip i will match it!
    I wont hold my breath to see a SINGLE bet posted here for Biden to win, everyone knows the Biden supporters know he is going to loose, they are just trying to console each other before the inevitable defeat in November.

No no no, you said (and I quote your own words here) "A sure thing if ever there was one"

Now, if he is such a"sure thing" as you claim why don't you place a €20,000 bet on Trump to win? It's easy money for you right? A "sure thing" for you to make a massive profit.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

CrowdStrike was pretty much all they had to go on.

If you can't prove it then you can't say it was them. Not such a hard concept to comprehend.

So by your thinking it could have been aliens because they couldn't prove it wasn't aliens?

You'll say anything to miss the point. Not that I mind but it needs to be said.

No no no, you said (and I quote your own words here) "A sure thing if ever there was one"

Now, if he is such a"sure thing" as you claim why don't you place a €20,000 bet on Trump to win? It's easy money for you right? A "sure thing" for you to make a massive profit.

Maybe i will!
    Wont change the fact that not a single Biden supporter that posts here will bet real money that Biden will win in November.
    Orange man bad is not a argument for Biden to win, we can see the man deteriorating before our eyes, Trump will eat him alive in the debates, it will be a disaster for Biden IF he even makes it that far.

• Advertisement

Found my betting slip from 4 years ago, just wish the odds where the same now.
    https://imgur.com/a/e4z7trT

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement