If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Speaker + receiver package

Options
  • 31-01-2020 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Im looking for a quote to finish off a package I've been building from you guys over the last while. Ive the Fyne audio f301 floorstanders and the f500c.Can you quote me on the F501 floorstanders or the f302 floorstanders, the f12 sub and along with the denon avrx4500h and the benq w2700? 

thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Rigante82 wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Im looking for a quote to finish off a package I've been building from you guys over the last while. Ive the Fyne audio f301 floorstanders and the f500c.Can you quote me on the F501 floorstanders or the f302 floorstanders, the f12 sub and along with the denon avrx4500h and the benq w2700? 

thanks
    Hi Rigante82,

That would be an amazing set up! The F501s are one of the best floorstanders I've heard at that price and are a massive step up over the 3 series!

I could do you the following pricing:

Fyne F501
    Fyne F3-12 sub
    Denon AVRX4500
    Benq W2700
    Normal Price: £4175

My price: £3937 including shipping (or 4630 euro)

or

Fyne F302
    Fyne F3-12 sub
    Denon AVRX4500
    Benq W2700
    Normal price: £3445

My price: £3321 including shipping (or 3910 euro)

Let me know what you think

Kind regards

David
    Let me know what you think

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Rigante82

Morning,

Thanks for getting back to me with the quote. Its outside my budget at the moment, I was hoping that bundling a few of the bits together would bring more of a discount in price. 
    Thanks again

Morning,

Thanks for getting back to me with the quote. Its outside my budget at the moment, I was hoping that bundling a few of the bits together would bring more of a discount in price. 
    Thanks again
    Hi Rigante82,

What budget do you have and I can have another look at the pricing and see if I can squeeze anything else down? Unfortunately I have no movement on the Benq but I was able to do some discount on the Fynes and the Denon.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

Morning,

Thanks again
    Hi Rigante82,

What budget do you have and I can have another look at the pricing and see if I can squeeze anything else down? Unfortunately I have no movement on the Benq but I was able to do some discount on the Fynes and the Denon.

Kind regards

David
    I would have to get the F501 package under 4k which I realise is difficult

thanks

Morning,

Thanks again
    Hi Rigante82,

Kind regards

David
    I would have to get the F501 package under 4k which I realise is difficult

thanks
    Hi Rigante82,

I have had a good look at the system and the absolute best price I can do on that with the F501s is 4313 euro including shipping.

Kind regards

David

• Advertisement

Morning David,

Thanks for coming back to me again with a new quote. Unfortunately is just too high for me at the moment. I'll check back in with you in a few months and see how things are then. In the mean time any open box/ new deals that appear please keep me in mind.

thanks again

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Morning David,

Thanks for coming back to me again with a new quote. Unfortunately is just too high for me at the moment. I'll check back in with you in a few months and see how things are then. In the mean time any open box/ new deals that appear please keep me in mind.

thanks again
    No problem at all Rigante82.

Also keep your eye on our .ie website clearance section as most clearance, open box or mail order returns get listed straight onto their.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.