Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long does it usually take?

• 31-01-2020 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi,
    thank you in advance for any responses.

11 days ago got hit to the back (of car). The other driver took liability no problem. Fire brigade and ambulance were present at scene as well.
    Later on day I contacted other car's insurance company (Liberty) through their appointed garage got car towed to them and got rental car organised.
    4 days had no any contact from them (Liberty insurance).
    I gave a call to crash repairers and they informed me that they have supplied a repair quote of 8,000 (It is Mercedes - and includes all the seat belt cartridges, head rests, both rear light units, boot lid, bumper, all the rear of car smashed) I bought car a few months ago for 13,000.
    Now 4 days ago I have received email from Liberty informing they have appointed engineers to assess damage on a car. And again nothing is happening.
    Just wonder is this slow pace of sorting this accident is normal and what's your experience on similar cases.

(BTW I am reduced to drive Corsa now :))

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement