Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Wlider dodging Logan Paul?

Options
  • 01-02-2020 9:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭

Based on Jake Paul’s comprehensive victory two nights ago, I’ll be pretty upset if Wilder won’t take a fight with him. Obviously Paul has become a skilled operator and a man to watch!

Mod: please change thread title to Is Wilder dodging Jake and Logan Paul
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 56,112 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Or change title to ‘the forum’s biggest wind up?’

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭Rashers Big Log

walshb wrote: »
    Or change title to ‘the forum’s biggest wind up?’

It’s ok to have different opinions, no? You don’t decide who’s legit and who’s not walshb! Back seat mod much?

I’ll be happy to provide a technical breakdown of how the Paul brothers are now elite

• Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

Can you provide a technical breakdown of how the Paul brothers are now elite please?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,035 ✭✭✭✭normanoffside

Based on Jake Paul’s comprehensive victory two nights ago, I’ll be pretty upset if Wilder won’t take a fight with him. Obviously Paul has become a skilled operator and a man to watch!

No, I think AJ is dodging him

Effects wrote: »
    Can you provide a technical breakdown of how the Paul brothers are now elite please?

Sure. Both Jake and Logan are displaying excellent head movement and accuracy. One of the few holes I notice, particularly withJake is he tips slight confusion with his footwork when cutting off the ring. Both excellent punchers though with good to excellent cardio. Jake displays a textbook counter punchers defensive set up

Both Logan and Jake are miles ahead of Wilder psychologically. Whereas Wilder runs on over confidence that makes him vulnerable Jake and Logan have a McGregor like “laws of attraction” locked in focus.

IMHO and I’ve been around the fight game a while. These are two to watch. Top class young fighters

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

It would be akin to feeding a deer to a crocodile.

It would be akin to feeding a deer to a crocodile.

Many felt the same way about a young Cassius Clay tbf

• Registered Users Posts: 8,977 ✭✭✭Big Ears

No, I think AJ is dodging him

I'd like to see a tag team ladder match between the Paul Brothers and Anthony Joshua teaming up with Amir Khan.

To keep the Paul theme going they could be managed by Paul Bearer. Frankly my money would be on the Pauls' !

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

Can I start a petition to block discussion of Logan Paul/Any YouTube 'star' in the Boxing forum?

Advertisement