Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 26 Transfer Thread - Party's Over

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Porthallian

iroced wrote: »
    Haven't been following the game lately but is he a safe option? I guess as long as Kane is inured he's taking Son's spot since Son fills up for Kane upfront?

Yes they should line up like
    Moura Alli Bergwijn
    Son

Only threat really is Lamela who is carrying a groin injury. Eriksen is gone and Kane still out.

Should be Winks and Lo Celso in midfield, with Ndombele pushing for a place

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Tracker9

Vardy --> Aguero (C)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Sticked with my instinct and got Fleck in the end, at least for this next 2 games... Will reassess with the other options you guys mentioned, for GW28.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Sticked with my instinct and got Fleck in the end, at least for this next 2 games... Will reassess with the other options you guys mentioned, for GW28.

Bergwijn 10 pointer incoming :P
    It's usually better to go with your gut instinct though.
    Best of luck

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Haven't been following the game lately but is he a safe option? I guess as long as Kane is inured he's taking Son's spot since Son fills up for Kane upfront?

Yeah had him in mind but already have Jimenez upfront and Traoré has 2 tough enough games in his next 3 and is maybe not 100% (yellow flagged)...
    And for BGW28 have 3 players out as of now. Fleck would be the 4th. But have 2 FT so some flexibility...

I try not to worry about having too much from one team it increases your variance but as long as its maximising your points expectation that's the important thing. I really like Traore I think if he stays in England in a few years we won't believe we were able to get him for 5.x once upon a time! The city games are an anomaly but shows he could be the type that steps up when it matters.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Would Aubameyang & Doucouré to Aguero & Dendoncker be worth a -4?
    Only brought in both last week as part of a -8 that also involved Salah in.

And now that I've typed that down it does seem like madness. It's probably a case of chasing lost points from previous weeks. I've got both KdB & Mahrez already. Only reason I'm considering it is that i had a dream that Auba blanked again :pac:
    That & my rank has plummeted in recent weeks, so playing conservatively be damned!
    Patience paid off !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

km79 wrote: »
    Patience paid off !

Early days yet. I'll be hiding behind the couch tomorrow in fear of Kun!

Advertisement