Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Brought back from the dead

• 02-02-2020 7:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

Introduction to the Taito cocktail arcade machine brought back to life after spending 30 years in a lock up.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 anto002

anto002 wrote: »
    Introduction to the Taito cocktail arcade machine brought back to life after spending 30 years in a lock up.

Cool 12

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,279 ✭✭✭KeRbDoG

An early morning repair thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭fmul9798

Or late night...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,759 ✭✭✭Inviere

I dunno, there's a definite Atavan vibe off this one...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,633 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

That would be more Tayto and cocktails rather than Taito Cocktail, wouldn't it?

• Advertisement

Well guys this one is back in service after being restored.
    On location and being enjoyed.
    Time to celebrate with taytos and cocktails 😆

Inviere wrote: »
    I dunno, there's a definite Atavan vibe off this one...

Yes doctor that must be it.
    Maybe you can sell me some of your meds, it might stabilise me.

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    That would be more Tayto and cocktails rather than Taito Cocktail, wouldn't it?

That's hilarious.
    I must be an alcoholic or I'm on mood stabilising drugs.
    I never realised how many comedians their are in the society of keeping it original.
    You guys crack me up.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,633 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

That's hilarious.
    I never realised how many comedians their are in the society of keeping it original.
    You guys crack me up.

That joke had very little to do with you, in fairness.

gets popcorn.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,759 ✭✭✭Inviere

Yes doctor that must be it.
    Maybe you can sell me some of your meds, it might stabilise me.
    That's hilarious.
    You guys crack me up.

Two nonsensical posts at half six on a Sunday morning, c'mon, what are we meant to think? It looked like booze and ebay were involved, combined together in a way that many of us here know all too well :o

Inviere wrote: »
    Two nonsensical posts at half six on a Sunday morning, c'mon, what are we meant to think? It looked like booze and ebay were involved, combined together in a way that many of us here know all too well :o

I don't know why I have to explain myself but here's the thing.
    I was writing a post and the first word should have been introducing. .. then I was going to upload some pictures etc..my Internet then stopped working so that's why my posts look the way they do.
    For a start I'm always up early at the weekend and every morning in fact.
    Booze plays absolutely no part in my life.

It all goes back to the cabinets that my friend and I bought from beejee for €50 each.

I will continue to look for retro arcade machines and I will flip the odd one to pay for parts and more suitable machines for my locations.
    Yes I am making quite a nice comfortable living from my arcade machines.

Anyway guys if you ever happen to come across one of my machines on location please feel free to deposit a coin.
    You should recognise mine because my machines have the more reliable LCD monitors installed.

Please support a good cause.

I wish you guys continued success on the hunt for these arcade machines that are becoming harder and harder to come across.
    And don't forget that because of our damp climate they won't be around for to much longer.

I personally think that some of you are looking in the wrong places.

Good luck

I'd rather throw a euro in the bin :cool:

I don't know why you keep coming back here looking for your arse to be licked .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭BGOllie

don't engage. not worth it.

I know Ollie but here goes

Anto you won't remember me but years ago I bought a hand full of pcbs off you.
    I went to your house in Longford and you told me to my face that you had no way to test them.i thought you were a nice chap and we had a good chat.
    Of course they were all broken.
    The next day you listed a fully working jamma cab for sale on adverts .I was happy with the deal.
    So I know exactly what type of character you are.
    I never brought this up before ,in face I've never replied to you here .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,725 ✭✭✭The Last Bandit

$_10.PNG

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭BGOllie

we've all had similar dealings with the guy. Word has got around and I think by now we all know not to deal with him or associates .
    Prob best to lock this pointless thread as it'll inevitably escalate into nastiness, as have all similar posts in the past.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

Well guys this one is back in service after being restored.
    On location and being enjoyed.
    Time to celebrate with taytos and cocktails ��
    FYP, not restored

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭Jack burton

Ah he's back....

Oh wait I almost forgot, nobody gives a toss.

Seriously now, you're a grown man. Get a life.....get a mail order bride....or an inflatable one. Whatever floats your boat, just don't be trawling onto the internet to argue with strangers and people you'll never meet.

Lock this crap lads

Thread locked

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement