Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insurance no claims bonus

Options
  • 02-02-2020 9:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭

Anyone have any trouble getting proof of no claims from insurance companies?? I've been with a company for approaching 3 years and would like my record of no claims for my personal records and also so I can shop around when it's up for renewal.
    They been giving me the run around firstly saying it's been used so I can't have it, when I quoted gdpr they wanted a signed letter. When I provided that there's another lame excuse.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭notharrypotter

You would have received a copy at each renewal.
    What did you do with the document you received as part of your last renewal?

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭JDigweed

You would have received a copy at each renewal.
    What did you do with the document you received as part of your last renewal?

Did not get a copy when renewing. Just looked over the statement of fact there and there is a space for claims that is blank but it doesn't explicitly mention no claims bonus.

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭Cows Go µ

JDigweed wrote: »
    Did not get a copy when renewing. Just looked over the statement of fact there and there is a space for claims that is blank but it doesn't explicitly mention no claims bonus.

They are completely separate documents. A no claims bonus is a standard document with a renewal

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭JDigweed

Cows Go µ wrote: »
    They are completely separate documents. A no claims bonus is a standard document with a renewal

Never got one with the renewal. Just went through all of the documents again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement