Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone booked a house in Fairways Carrickmines in Phase 1?

Options
  • 02-02-2020 10:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Can you please give me some info on the delivery/completion dates for Phase 1?

I actually needed to know the release dates and prices for Phase 2 but KnightFrank guys aren’t helping.

If they would release around this month or so, we would wait or we would go with some other property.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,211 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Can you please give me some info on the delivery/completion dates for Phase 1?

I actually needed to know the release dates and prices for Phase 2 but KnightFrank guys aren’t helping.

If they would release around this month or so, we would wait or we would go with some other property.

Why would they tell you? If you aren’t interested in their time lines there are many other people who are. If you want it wait for the release.

If you want to guess ad 10% to the last phase prices and if buying off plans allow 6-9 months for completion.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 googleewrewr

godtabh wrote: »
    Why would they tell you? If you aren’t interested in their time lines there are many other people who are. If you want it wait for the release.

If you want to guess ad 10% to the last phase prices and if buying off plans allow 6-9 months for completion.

Hmm.

Oh my god, 10% more is too much. That means it would cross 500k and won't be eligible for HTB. This would be a total bummer if it happens.

Actually, the reason I posted this question is that I see the houses being completely built and still they aren't taking bookings but other developments start their bookings even before building the houses. So, I am confused as to why this development is different.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 UnderExcited

Hi there,
    We have bought a house in Phase 1. We signed contract in July on the basis that we would be in during November but as of today they are telling us ESB are delaying handover. Our unit is on the second row and we have seen lights on in the front row so presume they have been connected. Not sure why folks have not been moved into these yet but would be interested to know if anyone else knows more

• Registered Users Posts: 24 googleewrewr

So, have they at least given you a date now for the phase 1 house release? Or nothing specific.

Also, do you know how many houses were sold in Phase 1 and the price range for 3 bed mid terrace and semi?

Thanks a lot for your time. Really appreciate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 UnderExcited

So, have they at least given you a date now for the phase 1 house release? Or nothing specific.

Also, do you know how many houses were sold in Phase 1 and the price range for 3 bed mid terrace and semi?

Thanks a lot for your time. Really appreciate it.

Hi there,
    I think phase 1 is sold out and not sure when phase 2 will start selling but my guess would be that this will be quite soon as construction seems to be moving along quite quickly.
    I think the full development is 75 houses and that 50 sold in phase 1 although I can’t say with certainty.

• Advertisement
Advertisement