Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tiltable rear light for aero/round seatpost??

Options
  • 02-02-2020 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭

I'd appreciate any recommendation for a good, USB rear light that will fit a deep aero seatpost, and an older round one. Also, I'm looking for something that's tiltable and adjustable, as most seem to point downwards, particurlarly on more laid-back touring-style bikes.
    This Guee Aero-X has a really neat system for different profile seatposts but is not tiltable.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭hesker

I have a Moon Nebula mounted on an ISP with an aero shape. It's a great light.

See manual that I have attached with the tilting controls.

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭TGD

hesker wrote: »
    I have a Moon Nebula mounted on an ISP with an aero shape. It's a great light.

See manual that I have attached with the tilting controls.

Thanks - that seems to fit the bill pretty well and is ordered. There is a useful review here for anyone else intersted.

Advertisement