Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

edX

Options
  • 02-02-2020 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭

I'm wondering does anyone have experience with EDX courses. have just come across them recently. I see you can do the courses for free and pay for the certs if you want. I've read that their isnt much value in paying for the cert, but am wondering is tht still the case, and are the courses any use to begin with. I am only looking to get a basic understanding of the course content.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭samjames

had one yesterday telling me i had an car accident last year - first i heard of it lol and they would be able to get it sorted for me, told me to hold the line while they connected me to right department,

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭oLoonatic

samjames wrote: »
    had one yesterday telling me i had an car accident last year - first i heard of it lol and they would be able to get it sorted for me, told me to hold the line while they connected me to right department,

did you have a few boards tabs open at the same time ?? lol

Advertisement