Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wicklow Way post Glenmalure camping

Options
  • 03-02-2020 12:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

Hows it going,

I am going down the Wicklow Way starting in Dublin. Twice before I went as far as Glenmalure and stayed in the lodge there so I'm familiar with the lay of the land up that point. We're planning on camping the first two nights, staying in Glenmalure Lodge the 3rd night and camping the 4th and possibly the 5th night if we don't get to Clonegal on thr 5th day. What I'm wondering is, is there is any decent camping spots on the leg between Glenmalure and Moyne and thereafter or will we struggle to find somewhere? We hope to pass the shelter at Mucklagh on this leg but I'm not really sure what to expect after this!

Thanks

Advertisement