Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Japanese car insurance aged 21

Options
  • 03-02-2020 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi I’m 21 currently have 4 years named driver experience and wondering is there any insurance company that’ll insure me on a jap car such as s14 s15 chaser etc. Who’s be the cheapest for insurance?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,161 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

I doubt it B. Those are going to be cars that are negatively loaded for any age, never mind someone with no actual NCB as far as the insurance companies are concerned and 21 years of age.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement