Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transfer to Savings account

Options
  • 03-02-2020 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭

Hello, I have tried calling your customer service and have received different advice each time and none of the solutions provided to me had worked.

I have a monthly saver account. I am trying to transfer money from my current account to my saver account but it will not let me. My saver account shows up on my 365 online but I cannot transfer money. I have tried setting up my saver account as a payee and that didnt work. I have tried to set up a standing order and that wont work either.

Can you please help? Surely there is a way I can transfer money within my own bank accounts?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

Hi Ashbx,

Thanks for the post today here on Boards.ie.

We're sorry to hear you are have had difficulty getting advice over the phone. With our monthly saver accounts, we can only accept payments by monthly direct debits. Additional lodgements outside of these payments will not be accepted. You can certainly increase the amount of your direct debit to a maximum of €2,000 per month.

This can be done by logging in on www.365online.com and selecting "Service Desk" > "Ask a Question" and one of our advisors will be happy to increase this for you. The direct debit amount can then be requested to be decreased once this payment leaves your account.

More information on our Regular Savings accounts can be found here.

We hope this information helps.

Thanks,
    Richard

Advertisement