Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOI Loan Documents

Options
  • 03-02-2020 3:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hi, I should've done this a year ago but anyways, I received my loan in November/December 2018 but never received back my copy of the loan documents. Would anyone be available to PM details to in order to get these sent to me so I can have my copies and get it set up on 365Online?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

Hi Aidyhawse,

Thanks for reaching out to us here today on Boards.ie.

We're sorry to hear you have not received a copy of your loan documents. If you loan repayments come out as a standing order, the 8 digit reference on the narrative would be your account number. This can be added to your profile on www.365online.com by selecting "Manage Accounts" > "Add your account or policy".

If you would like an official copy of these documents, it would be best to link in with our Lending Team on 1850222200. Rest assured one of our colleagues will be happy to provide these to you.

Thanks,
    Richard

Advertisement