Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

patio contractors Cork

Options
  • 04-02-2020 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend patio contractors they've used in Cork?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭jhegarty

http://omalleypaving.com/

They did mine 3 years ago and it's still looking great.

• Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭Tom44

+1 for o Mallet paving but bought out a couple of years ago by its foreign workers.
    Can't let that put you off, their 100% legit and do 100‰ quality work.

They did work for me under the o Malleys and now do substantial work for my friends.

Used a landscaper called Darren Drummond to do our patio at the back and to cobble lock our driveway and he did a great job for a very reasonable price. Very easy to deal with. Was recommended to me by a colleague.

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭okedoke

Thanks for O’Malley recommendation. They’re finishing up the job at the moment and are doing fantastic work. They were (marginally) the most expensive of the 3 quotes we got but he had good ideas and seemed to get what we were looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭Tom44

okedoke wrote: »
    Thanks for O’Malley recommendation. They’re finishing up the job at the moment and are doing fantastic work. They were (marginally) the most expensive of the 3 quotes we got but he had good ideas and seemed to get what we were looking for.

Nice to hear a positive reply.
    I don't recommend unless I sure, like most here.
    Good job guys.

• Advertisement
Advertisement