Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online status of ATM Machines

Options
  • 04-02-2020 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭

Hello

Why is it not possible to check the status of your ATMs online?

Most weekends, my local ATM outside the Hazlewood branch is either totally out of order, or limited to withdrawal only when I need to make lodgements.

Each lodgement ATM is about 7Km from the next, so I've often wasted a lot of time driving from one to the other, with no way of knowing it that ATM is also out of order. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

Hi Flesh Gorden,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on Boards.ie.

We're sorry to hear you have experienced difficulty using some of our ATMs. We certainly understand the frustration. We will certainly link in with our ATM network to investigate this. This is a valid point and we appreciate all customer feedback, positive and negative, and we will certainly pass this on to our development team to look into.

Many thanks,
    Richard

Advertisement