Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Delay in validating no claims bonus

Options
  • 04-02-2020 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

I've recently insured my car with Liberty Insurance.
    I've sent the No claims bonus proof from my previous insurance, from insurer Generali
    They have even bene able to provide it in English and that's what I've sent.

Unfortunately Liberty insurance has not yet validated my bonus, because they want to receive an email confirmation directly from Generali, even if I provided the No Claims Bonus on a headed paper, with all details of my previous policy. To add salt to the wound, Liberty is trying to reach to the general email of the Company rather than to the, I would say easier to reach, mail of the Generali agency that released my bonus. All considered, it’s been two whole months of me mediating between Generali and Liberty with no result at all.in the meanwhile the reasonable prize that I obtained from the online quote has DOUBLED not to mention the telephone bills to call the Liberty call Center and literally every phone number related to Generali I could found - if you are wondering they don’t have a direct customer service. I’m worried at this point it will be hard to comply.

What are my options here?

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks,
    Martina

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 35 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Rachel

Hi,

I've recently insured my car with Liberty Insurance.
    I've sent the No claims bonus proof from my previous insurance, from insurer Generali
    They have even bene able to provide it in English and that's what I've sent.

Unfortunately Liberty insurance has not yet validated my bonus, because they want to receive an email confirmation directly from Generali, even if I provided the No Claims Bonus on a headed paper, with all details of my previous policy. To add salt to the wound, Liberty is trying to reach to the general email of the Company rather than to the, I would say easier to reach, mail of the Generali agency that released my bonus. All considered, it’s been two whole months of me mediating between Generali and Liberty with no result at all.in the meanwhile the reasonable prize that I obtained from the online quote has DOUBLED not to mention the telephone bills to call the Liberty call Center and literally every phone number related to Generali I could found - if you are wondering they don’t have a direct customer service. I’m worried at this point it will be hard to comply.

What are my options here?

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks,
    Martina
    Hi Martina,

Can you private message your policy number or car registration so I can check this for you. 

Many thanks Rachel

Advertisement