Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gomo voicemail problem

Options
  • 05-02-2020 10:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭

Is anyone else having a problem with Gomo voicemail? When I dial 171 it says "Enter your number , followed by hash. If this is your own phone, just press hash"

And it always says that I have entered the wrong number.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

tmccar wrote: »
    Is anyone else having a problem with Gomo voicemail? When I dial 171 it says "Enter your number , followed by hash. If this is your own phone, just press hash"

And it always says that I have entered the wrong number.

You need to enter the Pin code that came with the sim to activate it not your phone number.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Also try the original number assigned to the sim just in case.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭tmccar

Thanks, will do

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭MBSnr

^^^
    Had the same issue. GoMo hadn't set up VM correctly. I contacted them via twitter to resolve. Seemed to be the only way to get them.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

MBSnr wrote: »
    ^^^
    Had the same issue. GoMo hadn't set up VM correctly. I contacted them via twitter to resolve. Seemed to be the only way to get them.

They also have a chat option on their website, but it disappears quite a bit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭tmccar

I tried the PIN and the original number but it didn't help.

Advertisement