Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank of Ireland Mullingar refuse to answer their phones

Options
  • 05-02-2020 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭

I rang what was supposed to be Bank of Ireland Mullingar last week and got through to some stupid call centre that kept me waiting for ages who took my number and never bothered to get the bank to ring me back.
    Today I tried ringing them from a number on the Bank of Ireland website for Bank of Ireland in Mullingar and they redirected my call to Kinnegad bank who are closed. This service is a disaster. I'm fed up of this.
    I have business I need to take care of.
    All I'm asking is for you to do your fricking job ffs.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Bank of Ireland: Ashley

Hi quinnd66,

Thank you for getting in touch with us about this.

We are very sorry this has been your experience so far.

Our colleagues within our Contact Centre manage incoming calls to our Branches. If they are unable to reach their Branch colleague by phone at the time of your call, they will take contact details and pass this on for you. So sorry you have yet to have your call returned.

If you could please send us a private message with your contact details ,your account holding branch and the details of your query, we will be able to arrange a call back from the Branch directly.

We do understand your frustration. If we  could ask you please to moderate your tone, we would really appreciate it.

We hope to hear from you.

Many thanks, Ashley.

• Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭mountai

How dare you try to contact a real live person at your bank . Do you not realize you are a PITA to these exalted individuals and believe that dealing with problems are beneath them . Talk to the machine , it loves you more !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭quinnd6

Hi quinnd66,

Thank you for getting in touch with us about this.

We are very sorry this has been your experience so far.

Our colleagues within our Contact Centre manage incoming calls to our Branches. If they are unable to reach their Branch colleague by phone at the time of your call, they will take contact details and pass this on for you. So sorry you have yet to have your call returned.

If you could please send us a private message with your contact details ,your account holding branch and the details of your query, we will be able to arrange a call back from the Branch directly.

We do understand your frustration. If we  could ask you please to moderate your tone, we would really appreciate it.

We hope to hear from you.

Many thanks, Ashley.
    Hi Ashley,
    It's fine I used Twitter to contact BOI and they got that sorted for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Bank of Ireland: Ashley

Thank you for getting back with an update quinnd6.

That is so great to hear that you have gotten your query sorted out.

If you have any other questions please do let us know.

Many thanks, Ashley.

Advertisement