Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos did not cut and paste correctly

Options
  • 05-02-2020 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Cut and pate some family photos onto a USB stick that threw up the message that it needed to be formatted. I clicked ok and it looked like they transferred ok.

Was trying to transfer from a laptop to a PC and did it via the USB sticks. Don't even ask why I didn't copy and paste, otherwise id still have the old folder and I could try again.

But one particular folder, with wedding photos seems to have malfunctioned during the transfer and photos are on the PC but they are greyed out to varying degrees (some half, some full). I have no backup file as it was a copy and paste job from one computer to another.

Can anyone help of advise on how I can recover these? The folder is no longer on the laptop that I was using to transfer to the USB (and in turn onto the PC)

Comments

Advertisement